Pokemon in Space [IC Chapter #03]

Bfroger6

"Uh-Um!" Emmanuel was caught off guard by Uno suddenly going unconscious again. Before the panic, though, he had managed to connect the dots. He would have to get more of the healing water from #07 to relieve Uno's condition. Though, he was absolutely in no position to ask for that from the HQ, with him supposedly being on vacation.

Wait... Was she glowing?

"This might sound strange to you, but... I think I saw something glowing blue under your sheets." A statement, but in fact more of a request. He waited for a response.

On 11/21/2018 at 11:47 PM, Bfroger6 said:

#04 UNO'S MANSION

RADOVAN, EMMANUEL & CATHODE

*+Uno, Jenny, Chief, Rubia, Zeta, a doctor*

Music: Utopia

background_by_ninjacyndaquil-dcs2scb.png

"I see, that is indeed unfortunate." Rubia says as she scribbles something down. The pages in her notebook seem to be digital, reacting to where she presses her finger to write. However, she doesn't let you peek in no matter what if you decide to try doing that.

After Emmanuel speaks his mind about what Zeta brought up, Rubia frowns but retains her calm tone. "Yes, you should go cool your head. We don't need such irrational outbursts from you right now. Prematurely assuming your friend was kidnapped would do us no good." She turns to Radovan. "That seems like a plausible option. Excuse me for a minute." She takes her A-Comm and walks away to dial someone.

[Emm and Rubia have left the scene]

Jenny glances up at Cathode and smiles. It's a forced smile. If anything, it looks like she'd much rather cry. "I just can't keep anyone safe. I totally panicked when your friend there started feeling woozy..." She says as her voice quivers.

Regarding the Chief, the moment Radovan glances his way, the man's eyes are focused on the boy's, unreadable but apparent that there is knowledge they are hiding. "..."

"Radovan..." Zeta turns to him, looking at him for a moment before nodding. "We've gotta be here for Uno, you're right!" After another nod, the young girl seems fired up to stay here.

However, Jenny perks up momentarily, nearly standing up in her seat. "I-I can watch her if you want to go search for your friend. It's a festival night so he might get lost in the crowd or something. I'm sure he's scared. S-so I'll stay here and we can call the doctor to stay here too! You can do that, right C-chief?"

The Chief nods.

[What do you decide?]

Radovan's expression shifted a little while he stopped to consider his options, before he shifted to rest his hand on Jenny's shoulder in a hopefully reassuring manner as he said "Why don't we wait for Miss Rubia to come back first? Even if Sena is wandering about looking for us in the festival it doesn't mean that we should just rush out and scour the Nexus to look for him, especially since we might get separated or get lost too..."

Cathode  didn't immediately reply to Jenny, and had held her face downcast.  She didn't have something to say that would help her, and didn't want to make the situation worse.   Seeing her immediately jump into the first chance to be useful tho, gave her something to work with. 

She pat her upper arm, saying  "See, it's alright, we all have our bad moments,  and you are already helping right now! ...w-well, about to!  A-and the present is more important than the past!"

so he decide to move, alright I'll trust him... and I don't think this woman's attack is that wide but the splashing worried me... maybe I could do something about it... "alright hopefully this would work!" Sena decide to jump back, "Verna, use Gust on her!" Verna flap her wing, creating a gust of wind, it might not be powerful, but it should be able to minimize her attack's effect.

#04 OLD AQUARIUM
SENA

*+???, ???*

::: COMBAT CONTINUES :::

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verna's Gust (??? Power)

Crit (???): ???

Verna's Gust attack hit the Ghost Girl as she slammed her foot deep into the ground. The splashing energy was focused purely downward, causing water to burst the ground open from the powerful pressure. Verna's Gust doesn't seem to have affected the attack's intensity at all, so the conclusion would be that the Ghost Girl was using a physical move.

Ghost Girl takes ??? damage from Gust.

Ghost Girl's HP is now ???

However, while Verna was safe in the air, Sena would find himself in an unfavourable position as the cement erupted from beneath his feet. He'd moved away from the kick but he was still well within the strike zone. The Ghost Girl turned her head up to face the boy as he felt the ground beneath him start to give in and push him helplessly onto his back, when he felt something sweep him from behind at a blazing speed, pulling him from his right and to his left and away from the attack. Sena would see the erupting ground from the distance as whatever had grabbed him took him further and further away from the Ghost Girl.

It was a Frogadier.

However, Sena would see the Ghost Girl push herself with the grounded foot and start her pursuit of them anew. With every step she takes towards them, the ground shakes slightly.

battlescreen_by_ninjacyndaquil-dcswd4s.p

"Pathetic fool of a Pokemon. I shall drown you first then."

She says as she brings her arms together at her chest, moving them along her body in a dancing motion, as if spreading wings as she ran after them, matching Frogadier's speed. Waves began to gather in a circle in the air around her arms as she danced with them, and when she spread her arms like wings, the waves released towards Sena in a sort of scattershot explosion of a barrage of small blue watery orbs.

Ghost Girl's ??? (??? Power)

Miss (???): ???

Crit (???): ???

:::RULES FOR CHASE SEQUENCES:::

When being chased by an opponent, they will attempt to slow you down by attacking you. Sena's job is to identify whether the attack used by the enemy is Special or Physical, and tell that to Frogadier and Verna, so that they can react accordingly. After a set number of failures to guess the nature of the attack, the enemy will catch up to you. The chase will end with your successful escape if you're not caught after a set number of turns.

Note: every turn you get hit by an attack will not count towards the turn goal.

:::CHASE START:::

Turn goal: 0/3

Failure count: 0/2

[Is Ghost Girl's attack Special or Physical?]

1) Special

2) Physical

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#04 UNO'S MANSION - WOMEN'S BEDROOM

EMMANUEL

*+Uno*

Emmanuel hears the shifting of Uno's futon. "G-glowing?" She asks confusedly. Pushing herself back up in a sitting position, she shifts around momentarily before pushing the sheets off of her body in a heavy motion.

And indeed, under her garments, there seems to be something glowing bright marine blue, on the upper part of her right leg. "O-oh my." The glow irradiates her face and Emmanuel can see it's not as drained as it was when they first met Uno. The glow fades after a couple of seconds, casting the room in darkness again.

"Emmanuel, w-what was that?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#04 UNO'S MANSION

RADOVAN & CATHODE

*+Uno, Jenny, Chief, Rubia, Zeta, a doctor*

Music: Utopia

background_by_ninjacyndaquil-dcs2scb.png

"G-guys, a-alright..." Jenny looks at both Radovan and Cathode before sitting back down. She doesn't seem content with that situation though.

---

After a couple of moments, Rubia runs back to the group.

Music: Spring to Action

"Chief, I've contacted the HQ and received information of a sudden high-energy water type signature being spotted here in #04. It must be the target." She says, still holding her A-Comm to her ear. "Yes yes, officer Ray, the Chief is prepped and ready. We'll mobilize immediately."

The Chief nods calmly and stands up, looking at Rubia. "It must be the Aquarium, right?" He says, at which she nods.

"Of course you would already be aware of as much. You're not the Chief for nothing, Chief."

"You flatter me too much." He remarks with a straight face, unamused. "Jenny, seems like you'll make yourself useful after all. Keep watch on Uno with the doctor. And the rest of you, go get Emmanuel and follow Rubia and me. That's an order."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Emmanuel thought for a moment, and began to feel like he was onto something. "That came from your leg... And you said an accident took the strength from your legs. Could that be... an old wound from that accident?" He said, as he looked closer at Uno's right leg.

"Froa- no, Frogadier, thank for the help back there, I knew you're going to help, but that won't be enough to stop her. Right now we have to try and shake her off." Said by Sena as he continue to run alongside Frogadier and Noibat.

engaging with the woman is a no no, she's too powerful for the three of us, retreating is going to be the best course of action.

When he look back he saw the ghost girl attack, he deduced that woman is going for special attack, as she spread her arms like wings, the waves released towards Sena in a sort of scattershot explosion of a barrage of small blue watery orbs.

"Verna gust on the watery orbs! Frogadier you too, please help Noibat, attack the watery orbs!" After that Verna turn back and used gust on the watery orbs.

"Y-yes sir!" Cathode reflexively replied, still unaware of what kind of chief that scary man was, but he seemed to know what he was doing at least. 
She ran towards Uno's room and due to the urgency of the situation she burst in without bothering to knock.

"Emm! We need to g-"  She stopped herself short upon the view of the boy staring too close to Uno's  exposed leg.
"E-emmanuel?? Wh-what are you doing?" She asked,  half-expecting an answer along the lines of "It's not what it looks like"

Emmanuel froze for a moment, and then he slowly turned to Cathode.

"Oh. Uno's right leg was glowing blue," he calmly said, but then he realized how unbelievable that sounded. He quickly eyed Uno, as if requesting her to back up his claim. Finally, he continued again, shifting to more pressing concerns. "Where are we going?"

• 2 weeks later...

Radovan gave a little salute before he said, "Yes Sir!" and quickly turned to to get Emmanuel, and yet somehow still finding himself getting there slightly slower than a small girl did, and he stifled the urge to laugh at Emma for being caught in a particularly odd pose, instead settling on putting a serious expression and saying "Emma, I know that you are at that age now, but I think this is hardly the time for this sort of behavior, especially when we need to get to the Aquarium right now, as someone is throwing out powerful water type attacks there, and since no one has any other leads on Sena's current location, we think that the young troublemaker might be on the receiving end of said attacks! So you know, let's just ignore your lame ass excuses and either find Sena or beat up a Gyarados or something."

#04 OLD AQUARIUM
SENA

*+Ghost Girl, Frogadier*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frogadier shifts its head to look at Sena before nodding. Turning around completely to halt for a moment, Frogadier takes a deep breath before releasing a pulsating blast of water from its mouth. Verna's winds and the blast converge against the Ghost Girl's watery orbs, bursting most of them into thin air while throwing the rest off course.

The Ghost Girl glares at Sena and Frogadier as Frogadier continues running once more, taking the lead in front of Sena.

"You still intend to get in my way? Fine." She continues running, her every step breaking the concrete. As she does, Sena starts feeling tremors beneath himself, as if the ground was starting to shake. Some smaller rubble vibrates against the concrete surface as well.

:::CHASE CONTINUES:::

Turn goal: 1/3

Failure count: 0/2

1) Special

2) Physical

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

#04 UNO'S MANSION - WOMEN'S BEDROOM

EMMANUEL, RADOVAN & CATHODE

*+Uno*

"Oh my do please turn on the lights when you've all gathered." Uno says nonschalantly with a calm smile on her face. "Yes, Emmanuel was merely investigating my glowing leg. I was so tired I hadn't even noticed, but he was kind to point it out to me." She nods, sitting up in her futon. She turns to Emmanuel with a more serious expression. "It's never glowed before though...but you have more pressing matters now. Go, if Sena is in danger you must go assist him." Uno seems determined you leave and find Sena. Despite the glowing she doesn't seem to be in any danger, so maybe you should leave.

"I'll keep an eye if it starts glowing again." She adds as you leave the room and turn the lights in it off.

------------------------------------------------------------------

#04 TOWN - FESTIVAL NIGHT

*+Chief, Rubia, Zeta*

The streets of #04 are bustling with life as the festival night is on. There is singing, dancing, drinking, and all around enjoyement in the air. The background noise of people's chatter follows you as cold night breeze ruffles your hair. You make your way through the crowd pretty much literally using the Chief. He waves at the people who simply open up a path to you. Seems there's also other Cadets working to get the crowd under control because of potential danger.

"The people of #04 are stubborn and overconfident. They don't fear danger. It's been that way since forever." Rubia says in her monotone. Her slight frown seems to indicate she's at least somewhat dissatisfied though, albeit bemusedly so.

"Thank you people, have fun at the festival, we'll handle the danger!" The Chief's voice rallies the crowd to continue the party.

"Chief, you're not helping."

The Chief shrugs.

Finally, you reach the area beyond the downtown center. The festival is still in full swing despite the danger warning. However, there're no people where you are. It's the are with the houses and shrines, starting the ascension towards the center of the island-the aquarium hill. You feel you can finally start moving at a decent pace, when suddenly a voice reaches you from the steps above, and a small girl stands against the moonlight, her silhuette casting a shadow in your path. She is 10m away from you, at a slight upwards slope at a higher ground from where you stand. She's in your way.

dcw287d-3a2f2689-2ecc-4594-a228-15398f33

"The energy reading is the Ghost Girl, right? Isn't it?" She smiles, seemingly overjoyed, her hands excitedly on her chest. Despite her demeanor, you sense animosity from her. "Your presence here confirms it! OH SENA YOU BEAUTIFUL DEVIL YOU DID IT! But that's why I can't let you pass. I won't let you get in the way of my reunion with my mom. I just won't."

"Motor, let's defeat them here and now."

The girl readies a combat pose, pulling out her A-Comm and holding it in her hand, extended towards you. Electricity surges from the small device as what appears to be a Pokemon zaps out of it.

dcw2902-9236787f-ebc0-4aeb-a1cf-cbd9eb44

The Chief stops and frowns. "So that's where the Academy's Rotom went." He pulls his A-Comm out and seems to ready himself for combat but Rubia grabs his arm. "Chief, you cannot use your Gyarados near a populated area. There's too much danger."

"Tsk, then you guys are gonna have to handle this."

"Whew, Motor! We don't have to fight Chief!" The girl once again seems ecstatic. "We woulda lost for sure against him. But we can handle you small fry!" She looks at you.

As you attempt to scan her Pokemon, Rotom, your A-Comms only turn up a serious of incoherent numbers.

/ERROR/

You seem to be unable to read its data for one reason or another. Seeing this, the girl giggles. "Our plan is working! Your jamming is amazing, Motor!"

COMBAT START

Choose your Pokemon

"Sena... We won't be letting you get in the way of our reunion, either!" Emmanuel sent out Poochy, who was previously hiding from the blazing sun. Under the much cooler night sky, Poochy seemed to feel right in her element. She ruffed at the static specter, hardly afraid of its presence.

From the girl's words, Emmanuel inferred that the Rotom likely didn't have strong Electric-type moves, or any Electric-type moves, considering how the girl had little confidence in her Rotom against the chief's Gyarados, in spite of the apparent type advantage.

On top of that, with the Pokemon Radovan and Cathode had, they clearly had both the numerical advantage and the strategic advantage. Though, with the jamming in mind, the girl must be hiding a key trick up in her sleeves to make her own strategy work.

Regardless... They just needed to suppress the Rotom enough so that the others could go on ahead. That shouldn't be too much to ask for, right?

Feeling the concrete began to tremor below him. Does she start digging? No she’s still behind Sena, then she must be using a tremor type attack like earthquake or magnitude? But is that even possible for her? Whatever the case, Sena need to stop her from doing it. Guess we have to distract her before she does something.

”time for do or die, Frogadier I will jump to my left. When that happen, attack her with that same attack you did! After that Verna, follow it up with a tackle!” Verna nodded, understand Leon’s intention

• 4 weeks later...

Cathode was both relieved that they were on the right track to find Sena,  who was apparently still alright,  and  worried about what situation he might have been in, and about this new  girl blocking their way.   Her demeanor meant trouble. And she seemed eager enough to battle that any prior conversation would not prevent it. So the situation called for only one thing for now. She would think about the rest later, when they would be questioning her.

She fetched her lone luxury ball and clicked it open.  The Onix resting inside was unfolded, looking around wearily until she steadied her questioning stare  on the girl who brought her upon this new environment, which was quite a change compared to the cozy sunlit beach from last time.

"Suzie, we have a problem. One of our friends is in trouble and we need to beat those two to get to him. Therefore..."  She waved towards the mischievously smiling rotom, which started to remind her of the sableye,  "R-rock Tomb!"

The rock rnake, complying to her (almost) determined command, summoned  some stone pillars that encircled the rotom, and brought them down on it.

Radovan let out a loud and annoyed grunt as he channeled his inner Red and turned to proclaim! "Little girl, while I would have been glad to play along in another circumstance, I'm afraid that I just have no time to waste on your little games tonight, which is why I will have to wish you adieu!," at the little miscreant, before he swiftly released his Sableye from it's aetherball, practically throwing it at the Rotom with the same movement he used to dramatically pose and point at it's intended target, "Sableye! There's no time to waste, get that little electric geist with a Feint Attack!".

Sableye uses Feint Attack on Motor, and Radovan boosts his Sableye with his attacker special power to increase it's physical attack by one stage.

#04 OLD AQUARIUM
SENA

*+Ghost Girl, Frogadier*

Frogadier seems wary but still nods at Sena's proposal. As Sena and his two Pokemon prepare to counter, they're caught off guard by a series of spikes suddenly bursting around them from the ground. The spikes extend twice as tall as Sena, wrecking any rubble and concrete in their way. Frogadier releases the same burst of water from its mouth like last time but it merely splits against the spikes, unable to break them up. This all results in Sena and the two Pokemon losing their footing. Well, Verna doesn't lose her footing, but as she Tackles against the spikes, she finds them too sturdy for her to damage on her own, recoiling in pain as she hit them. Unfortunately, Frogadier had done the wrong move.

The Ghost Girl runs closer to Sena, catching up. There's at least a dozen spikes all around Sena at multiple angles and in multiple directions as if some dirt forest or a cavern had burst around him.

"You are hardly a match for my power." The Ghost Girl says as she closes in on Sena. Around Sena, the spikes start vibrating as if something is about to burst out of them. Sena feels a sensation of burning heat emanating from each spike.

:::CHASE CONTINUES:::

Turn goal: 1/3

Failure count: 1/2

1) Special

2) Physical

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*+Chief, Rubia, Zeta*

:::COMBAT PHASE INITIATED:::

"W-wait what you're supposed to wait until all the parties involved have had a moment to take their opponents into consideration aaaa-" The girl screams in one breath as Cathode and Radovan open their moves with direct attacks. The rocks crash down on the unassuming Rotom, raising dust from the ground around it while Sableye swoops in to slice at the poor ghost-type. You're absolutely positive both attacks hit.

"MOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" A scream is heard from the dust cloud and, for a moment, a sense of victory washes over the party. However...

"Just kidding!"

dcw2902-9236787f-ebc0-4aeb-a1cf-cbd9eb44

The dust cloud settles down to reveal both the girl and the Rotom intact. The staircase leading up was rummaged on one side by Suzie's Rock Tomb but otherwise, no apparent sings of either of their attacks connecting could be seen. "You cheaty cheaters trying to catch me off guard while I so politely allowed you a moment of mercy to choose your Pokemon before offing you!" She looks at Emmanuel next. "You, you're the only half-decent one, but still only half since you're trying to get between a little girl and her mom! I'll have you know I'll keep Sena safe so you don't have to interfere and ruin everything for me!" Her voice grows more determined as she steps back, pulling out her A-Comm as Rotom went into battle mode between her and you.

"Motor, let's show them what we've got! Use......uhm......w-which one won't reveal my trick again..... a-akh just use Thunder Shock on the ghost!"

Rotom nods before a small burst of lightning strikes from the sky, aimed at Sableye, who was closer to Rotom than any of the other of the party's Pokemon.

Motor's Thunder Shock (???? Atk Value) at Sableye

Crit: ???

TURN ORDER

Motor -> Suzie -> Sableye -> Poochy

Party's Pokemon

Emmanuel's Poochy (80/80)

Cathode's Suzie (85/85)

Radovan's Sableye (111/111), +1 Atk

“dammit, that was a seriously bad mistake... sorry guys.” Sena began to rethink his strategy, as remotely trying to hit the ghost girl is impossible. Cooling the heated spike is impossible. I guess we have no choice “guys, these spike gonna spew either fire or lava...we are screwed if it hit us, so Verna I’m returning you to the Aether Ball, to keep you safe.” said Sena as he return Verna to her Aether Ball, “Frogadier, we’ll keep our guard up. If there is any fire or lava that will remotely endanger either one of us, don’t hesitate to use any of your water type attack.”

#04 OLD AQUARIUM
SENA

*+Ghost Girl, Frogadier*

Frogadiers nods in reply to Sena's command and readies itself, glancing to each side, back against Sena's to cover as much area as possible.

"FOOL!" The Ghost Girl's voice echoes with passionate rage. "Face the earth's rage! Scorching the past is the first step to the beginning of a revolution!"

The quaking becomes louder and the heat grows to an unbearable level for Sena. The spikes crack open all around the two of them and fire begins spewing out of them like tongues. Frogadier, noticing this, quickly performs a backflip, releasing a stream of bubbles all around Sena and himself. The fire clashes with the bubbles, destroying them and creating an incredibly hot steam. The scorching heat burns Sena's skin on his hands and face as he's barely able to take the searing pain without outright fainting, while Frogadier seems equally as affected, dropping out of the backflip on its knees, seemingly barely holding on as well. Sena closes his eyes on instinct.

As the steam settles, Sena feels an arm grab around his waist and press his hurting body against a woman's torso and chest, presumably the Ghost Girl's. Somehow, being pressed against her warm body eases Sena's pain a little. The woman holds Sena too tight for him to be able to break free as she continues running. Now that he's being carried by her, Sena can determine that her body is perfectly still and grounded as her feet break through the concrete below them. She's truly a juggernaut. "Foolish boy, you've forced me to inflict unnecessary harm upon you. However, we must all carry our scars with pride, let them represent the destruction of our weaker past selves. You and I have more in common than you think. That is why I shall take you with me and let you serve as a basis for a new tradition." She says as she extends an arm, smashing through the outer wall of the aquarium with full force and launching herself into the air from the island's top, starting to fall swiftly downwards. The cold night air cuts through Sena's burn wounds as the two of them keep falling. Sena might feel as if he's about the die upon impact, together with the Ghost Girl, however, her feet lock with the ground under them, smashing through as her posture remains unaltered. Crushing stones and land, she slides down the mountain and towards the path Sena and Leader climbed from, at speeds comparable to an extreme alpine skiier.

"I must collect your friend as well before returning. She's waiting for me with open arms."

Cathode was pretty surprised, to say the least, seeing the Rotom as it had apparently phased through both attacks.   In the midst of all the mess, it seemed to be just... there.  But this was not the only weird thing she noticed in the situation.  That girl seemed to be putting too much attention to her A-Comm during a pokemon battle, always making sure to have it on hand.   
Then a theory formed in her head.

"I think Rotom is retreating into her A-Comm to avoid damage and then comes back out. Or it might have not even gotten out yet and all we see is a projection. We need to somehow render it unusable... without injuring the girl too much. The only way i think i can contribute with with this plan is to keep rotom busy while you try to target her device."

"Suzie try another Rock Tomb on Rotom"

• 2 weeks later...

"Can't see anything wrong with that idea, might as well take away her one advantage , Sableye! Wait until Suzie attacks with her Rock Tomb, and then do whatever it takes to destroy the girl's A-Comm with your Feint Attack!," Radovan stated as he tried to point as directly at his Sableye's target.

Emmanuel silently noted the bizarre occurence. Sure, Rock Tomb could very easily have actually missed its mark, but Feint Attack was supposed to be a move with perfect accuracy!

A drip of cold sweat rolled down his cheeks. He took a deep breath, and got a hold of himself. He did conclude that he just needed to suppress the Rotom, after all. If it was invulnerable to all damage, then he could just blind it to a point where it ceased to be a threat.

... Or, if Cathode's theory were to be correct...

"Hey!" Emmanuel called the girl out, "you speak of fairness, but you're the one who jammed our A-Comms in the first place! If you want to be half-decent too, maybe you should drop yours right away!"

"Poochy, give that Rotom your best Sand Attack!" He then pointed at the electric specter, continuing his plans.

Sand Attack on Rotom, lowering Accuracy by 1 stage.

dammit I didn't expect this! As Sena got hit by the hot steam which burn him a bit. While in pain the ghost girl manage to get him, "don't worry about me! Just go Frogadier! I'llbe fine!" Said Sena as his last word to his long lost friend he just finally met after years.

this is really embarrassing... I can't really do anything, no I think I can do something. "you know... there is someone who is looking for you... not sure why but she saw you as someone that is very important for her... why don't you go meet her first before trying to do anything with my friend?" Is it useless? Yes, but trying to grant a wish of someone... that is forcing him to help her, is not a bad thing, right?

#04 Mountain Path
SENA

*+Ghost Girl*

Sena can feel the Ghost Girl shifting as he spoke to her. "Foolish boy, she is the one I spoke of."

------------------------------------------------------

*+Chief, Rubia, Zeta*

:::COMBAT PHASE CONTINUES:::

The thundershock connected with Radovan's Sableye as the girl frowned. "Huuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh, you didn't even try to dodge! Are you mocking me!?"

Motor's Thunder Shock on Sableye (??? SpA Value vs 96 SpD Value)

Sableye takes ??? damage

Without the feedback from the A-Comm, Radovan cannot determine how hard the attack hit Sableye. However, the Sableye doesn't seem to stagger too much. It most likely didn't do a great deal of damage nor did it manage to Paralyze.

The girl grows quiet as you start talking among yourselves, listening intently. Her lips seem to quiver into a slight frown as Cathode presents her case. "N-no you're totally wrong, my Motor is just invincible and you're so weak!" She starts stepping in place nervously as you come to the conclusion that you should target the A-Comm instead of Motor itself. She holds it tight and turns away from you with her A-Comm in her arms, as Motor grins nervously. "N-no you're gonna have to go through me to get to my A-Comm! And you-" She addresses Emm. "You were the only good one, but now you're against me as well? Gyah get that Sableye away from meee!"

Suzie's Rock Tomb strikes the spot where Motor is , once again raising dust. Sableye flings itself into the dust and tries to slice at where the girl's holding her A-Comm. You hear a scream but it's suddenly muffled by the sound of total destruction quickly approaching from the mountain you were climbing on. Trees being crushes, soil rumbling as if a landslide is approaching... Yet all you see is a blue flash jumping out of the woods to land directly where the girl had been standing just moments ago. Sableye is shot out of the dust cloud and smashes into Radovan's face, launching both of them off their feet, as the staircase rumbles down from the force of the impact. The Sableye is knocked out cold.

Everything is silent for a moment...

But as the dust settles down, you see a new figure's silhuette before you. She is tall, her clothes and hair blue, same as Uno's, and she holds...

"Sena!" Zeta notes before any of you can react. Her keen senses allowed her to make out Sena's features through the dust before you could. She seems to want to run over to him, but the Chief puts a hand before her, stopping her. "It's not just Sena."

Music: Faced by Desire

"Chieftain." A voice speaks from beyond the dust. It is familiar but lacks the softness Uno's voice carries. It's powerful unlike hers and much more determined. "I will never forgive you or my father for what you took from Uno!" You hear the sound of concrete crumbling as a figure shoots out of the dust, aiming at the Chief. Her leg is veiled in water as she attempts to strike down at the Chief, who assumes a defensive posture, most likely a martial arts of some sort. You doubt it will serve him any good against this attack, however. What else you note is that the figure is holding two people, not just Sena. The other is the girl you just fought. She appears unconcious and her arm has been cut. Sena appears to have several burns on his face and arms/hands. Targetting the presumed Ghost Girl would mean risking targetting both Sena and the girl by accident. There's no sign of Motor and your A-Comms are functional again, marking the Ghost Girl as a Water type and her attack as Aqua Tail. It is quite powerful.

Ghost Girl?'s Aqua Tail (19,440 Atk Value) at the Chief

Crit: 72 (no crit)

Miss: 53 (no miss)

"Chief!"

dd0hrmi-ac35cce7-589b-4b10-ae89-dcdadeb4

Ghost Girl? (♀), Lv: 20

HP: ####################

ATK: 120

DEF: 48

SP.ATK: 90

SP.DEF: 184

SPE: 108

Nature: Gentle (+SpD/-Def)

Ability: Fountain of Life, ---

EP: ---

Moves: Aqua Tail (19,440 Atk Value), ---

Turn order: Ghost Girl? -> Suzie -> Poochy -> Radovan

Player Pokemon Status

Suzie (85/85)

Sableye (0/111), KO'd

Poochy (80/80)

Cathode had a short lived relieved moment when the girl showed apparent indications that her theory was correct, and that their attacks had worked.
Then everything turned upside down when chaos ensued and now this weird not-human was in front of them, hostages on hand.
Cathode was about to also run towards Sena as soon as his identity was confirmed, but also stopped in her tracks after Chef's intervention. This gave her the time to see and assess the events that unfolded afterwards.
A water type? Aqua Tail?  Was she a pokemon in disguise? Then what about the talking part? 

"Wh-who are you? What about Uno? Are you related to the weird things happening to her recently?" She asked the not-human, not really knowing what to expect.
In the meawhile she addressed her partner. "We don't know what to expect, she seems unpredictable and dangerous. Better use Curse for now, Suzie... and lets be on guard."

[Suzie used Curse]
[Cathode activates Defender]

you can’t be serious right? Chief is unconscious... while she’s distracted I need to call Verna! While the other are fighting the ghost girl, Sena carefully try to open Verna’s aetherball, if he succeed on calling her, he’s planning to ask her to use screech to lower her defense while he will try to break free from her by just kicking, if he fail? He’ll still going to kicking and everything to distract the ghost girl from fighting.