Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Im doing a a tri-monotype as its my first time doing a monotype ever, so instead of my starter can you guys give me a Gastly, Sandile, and a Riolu. All Level 5, good nature and ivs and I don't care about their abilities except for Sandile who needs to have moxie, other than that thanks in advance!

Game.ini

Edited by jjnajera

15 hours ago, jjnajera said:

Im doing a a tri-monotype as its my first time doing a monotype ever, so instead of my starter can you guys give me a Gastly, Sandile, and a Riolu. All Level 5, good nature and ivs and I don't care about their abilities except for Sandile who needs to have moxie, other than that thanks in advance!

Game.ini

That's not your save file. If you have trouble locating it, use these instructions:

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

2 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

How so? Can you explain in detail?

I put my game.rxdata that u gave me back in my pokemon reborn folder under saved games and loaded reborn back up and it just says new game

Just now, jjnajera said:

I put my game.rxdata that u gave me back in my pokemon reborn folder under saved games and loaded reborn back up and it just says new game

Did you change the files name or anything? You can play only files that are named exactly Game. So files named Game1 etc. won't work and it says new game.

43 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

Did you change the files name or anything? You can play only files that are named exactly Game. So files named Game1 etc. won't work and it says new game.

it worked, thanks a lot!

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this is alright or not, but I was wondering if someone could drop me a Pokemon with False Swipe and or Spore? 

I am not doing a Mono run or anything, but rather as a Inspired Shiny Hunter trying to encounter and catch as many shiny Pokemon as I can in the game. 

I'd like it to be shiny, but it doesn't matter. I just worry I'll encounter a shiny on my journey and fail to catch it because I couldn't weaken it and ran out of Pokeballs or I mistakenly killed it.

Thank-you kindly in advance.

Game.rxdata

On 8/19/2018 at 4:57 AM, jjnajera said:

Can I get my nature on this shiny larvitar changed to adamant or like jolly? Please and thank You 

game.rxdata

Your Larvitar is now Adamant.

game.rxdata

On 8/19/2018 at 6:04 AM, ShinyMisty said:

I'm not sure if this is alright or not, but I was wondering if someone could drop me a Pokemon with False Swipe and or Spore? 

I am not doing a Mono run or anything, but rather as a Inspired Shiny Hunter trying to encounter and catch as many shiny Pokemon as I can in the game. 

I'd like it to be shiny, but it doesn't matter. I just worry I'll encounter a shiny on my journey and fail to catch it because I couldn't weaken it and ran out of Pokeballs or I mistakenly killed it.

Thank-you kindly in advance.

Game.rxdata

You now have Breloom with both Spore and False Swipe because Breloom with both moves is legal.

Game.rxdata

@DerpyDragon I'm afraid generating those eggs is something I can't do. What I could do is generate all mons in your Pc, which you can then trade away for eggs.

• Upvote 1

On 8/22/2018 at 4:22 AM, Zargerth said:

Your Larvitar is now Adamant.

game.rxdata

You now have Breloom with both Spore and False Swipe because Breloom with both moves is legal.

Game.rxdata

@DerpyDragon I'm afraid generating those eggs is something I can't do. What I could do is generate all mons in your Pc, which you can then trade away for eggs.

It’s alright, thank you

Hello. I am going to be playing through Pokemon Reborn a second time for EP18, this time playing with monotype ground.  Unfortunately there are only two ground types before the first gym, so I'd like to request:

Turwig (the starter I didn't choose) with somewhat good IVs, at level 5.

Drilbur (to guarantee as my "mystery egg" encounter) also somewhat decent IVs at level 5.

Thanks in advance

Game.rxdata