Lin's True Identity

Flaccidic

Hello guys,I just cannot control my curiosity to ask who Lin is.

Spoiler

I just love how the story is going and really need an answer!

Sorry to post this topic in wrong Section

Edited by M_POKemoner

Lyn is the keeper of Emerald Jewel, but an experiment with a PULSE Ditto interacted with her personality changing her/creating an evil clone. Ok just a theory. Nonetheless, the PULSE Ditto theory makes much sense under certain points of wiew

16 minutes ago, Lorisaur said:

Lyn is the keeper of Emerald Jewel, but an experiment with a PULSE Ditto interacted with her personality changing her/creating an evil clone. Ok just a theory. Nonetheless, the PULSE Ditto theory makes much sense under certain points of wiew

Huh. That's interesting. Not sure about her being an evil clone though, seeing as her personality was bad since she was in the orphanage.

1 hour ago, Zander said:

Lin is Lin. But there's supposed to be two Lins. One is still a child who was trapped in the same area Adreann was and other is adult Lin. She's a cool villain.

I agree with it! Also, the Lin we all know seems to be relatively interested by the New World. We don't know anything about it, however, the Field Effects associated to it are known to boost a lot of signature moves, legendaries's moves to be exact, which can lead to the fact that all the mythical Pokemon (or at least most of them) are residing inside of the New World. The only time Lin mentions the New World happens shortly after the player defeats Titania. She's likely to know something about it, but there's no way to confirm the fact that she already explored this dimension. Maybe she wants to conquer this area or, even worse, trap us inside. By contrast, she's also meant to be the adoptive sister of Terra Pierce who seemed to trust Lin all along. But now, she's trapped inside of the computer once her "true" identity is revealed. I just wonder if Terra hasn't been brainwashed by Lin and/or used as a tool for some personal reasons. Akwardly, I begin to find some similitudes with the journey of the player and Terra's fate. I just hope we won't be locked inside of an unknown dimension with the four keys after getting backstabbed by Lin, after she proclaimed the fact that the player wants to destroy the world.

Edited by Q-Jei

8 hours ago, ProjectIceman said:

Huh. That's interesting. Not sure about her being an evil clone though, seeing as her personality was bad since she was in the orphanage.

That was just an idea, but I'm sure that the PULSE 000 is something like Ditto, and it works well to copy any kind of pokemon or has weird effects on humans, like Lin... or even Ame, just a theory, I'll talk about later on

12 hours ago, Lorisaur said:

That was just an idea, but I'm sure that the PULSE 000 is something like Ditto, and it works well to copy any kind of pokemon or has weird effects on humans, like Lin... or even Ame, just a theory, I'll talk about later on

A GAME THEOR- 

*Cough*

Sorry, couldn't resist XD

On 8/7/2018 at 6:47 PM, Lorisaur said:

Pulse 0 is Mr. Bigglesworth's I'm pretty sure.

My personal theory is that Lin is from a precious timeline when the MC didn't exist (the prediction that lady told us about) and thats why she's "empty" and nothing about her seems to make sense. 

And yes, the prototype is Mrs. Bigglesworth and bysbxyion Ward. 

41 minutes ago, M_POKemoner said:

Well the hair color atleast

The personality don't match though

That's what I thought when I first saw her (in Shade's maybe, or in EP16) and maybe they got a relationship