Jan

V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

also my save file stuck in the cell so idk what to do i send my save file to you?

capture031 (FILEminimizer).jpg

Just now, cool1906 said:

also my save file stuck in the cell so idk what to do i send my save file to you?

capture031 (FILEminimizer).jpg

I just need a save file so that I can see if I fixed the problem on my end for sure, so if you wanna go ahead and send it feel free. 

Just now, Jan said:

You two mind giving me your saves? I can be able to help you more. 

Think this is it

Game.rxdata

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ruby Red said:

Think this is it

Game.rxdata

Okay, so Saki hid a purple book in the library. It's on the bottom floor, top right. Read that and it will give you a hint on where to go next.

Just now, Jan said:

Okay, so Saki hid a purple book in the library. It's on the bottom floor, top right. Read that and it will give you a hint on where to go next.

Ahh, thanks XD

Just now, lucuarose1992 said:

i think this is how i post save file stuck in cell at blacksteeple

Game.rxdata

25 minutes ago, Ruby Red said:
24 minutes ago, Jan said:

You two mind giving me your saves? I can be able to help you more. 

Further adding on to IntSys's post, You can obtain past Key Items such as the Room ID Card (doesn't create a duplicate) and the Moon Dial (even though I already have the Phase Dial)

Just now, Animefan666 said:

Further adding on to IntSys's post, You can obtain past Key Items such as the Room ID Card (doesn't create a duplicate) and the Moon Dial (even though I already have the Phase Dial)

Yeah, I'm aware. That's just something that's going to happen. 

Hey, I just wanted to point out a "bug", or at least I believe it is, in the first gyarados battle that, even tho I lose, it continues replaying itself and Im stuck and not able to beat it.

I dont know if Im supposed to win that battle to move forward or is it only just a bug,so Im just pointing it out

I noticed that Magma Drift doesn't destroy Grassy Fields. It makes sense that it should destroy it and create a Burning Field since it's essentially the fire version of Surf.

I have that blacksteeple's cell issue, here is my save file! Thanks =D

Game.rxdata

Same cell issue- not sure if you're accepting to fix peoples saves on it so welp sorry to bother ^^;

Game.rxdata

I won't fix save files directly because there will be a new patch later today that will fix all the saves at once. So just look out for that!

I finished all the help quests in grand dream city but for some reason it says I'm still in the middle of said quest.

39 minutes ago, Knife said:

I finished all the help quests in grand dream city but for some reason it says I'm still in the middle of said quest.

I recall after beating Rift Ferrothorn, Looker said I only partially finished the request. So, I got a partial payment and it never said the request was finished. Perhaps this is the case for you (and probably everyone else) as well?

Posted (edited)

It's possible to take Marianette to the sewers when finding the souls that Indriad hid.

Edited by Drymus

Posted (edited)

During this scene in the Central Penthouse, the wall can be seen through her face:

FjQbtMM.png

Edited by Animefan666

1 hour ago, Jan said:

I won't fix save files directly because there will be a new patch later today that will fix all the saves at once. So just look out for that!

Will it be on the main download/patch thread page? 

Im not sure if this is a bug or the move doesn't work like i think, but the move Heal Block doesn't prevent the user from healing at least from potions. 

If it is a bug and it was already mentioned i'm sorry!

11 minutes ago, Saints said:

Im not sure if this is a bug or the move doesn't work like i think, but the move Heal Block doesn't prevent the user from healing at least from potions. 

I think heal block prevents moves like recover, morning sun, and moonlight and embargo prevents items being used

1 hour ago, Drymus said:

It's possible to take Marianette to the sewers when finding the souls that Indriad hid.

Could post a screenshot? Was there no one blocking the hedge?

44 minutes ago, lucuarose1992 said:

Will it be on the main download/patch thread page? 

Yes.

28 minutes ago, Saints said:

I believe Heal Block doesn't work on items.

1 hour ago, Animefan666 said:

During this scene in the Central Penthouse, the wall can be seen through her face:

Hide contents

FjQbtMM.png

That's not the wall, that's a hue change to her face because she's #suffering lol.

Spoiler

731e322b7b0a6ef04ddf995abafa87fc.png