Member Appreciation Thread

Arkhi

It would help the world turn a bit better if we expressed our gratitude every once in a while. That being said, if you have something or someone to be thankful for, post it here. And please, no sarcasm (unless it's clearly obvious and taken back/replaced, such as with the slash text). Additionally, if someone compliments you, don't deny it or say it isn't true. That's a rule.

To start off, a thanks to Ame for making a great game.
Thanks to Tempest for his vigilant and consistently upbeat welcoming to new members.
Finally, thanks to Vinny for creeping the new members for giving a hearty welcome to members and assisting members with the game.

I would like to thank Kaito for being a good sport when we joke about him. I would also like to thank Kaito for being there for his friends when they need someone to talk to. Kaito is best auth also.

Let's see:

Thanks to Ame, for making the reason why I'm here, and for giving me a chance as a mod.

Thanks to Maelstrom for being the first person I got to know around here and helping me feel more assimilated into the community

Thanks to Nyrias, Kaito, Mashew, and Ikaru, for welcoming me into the community with open arms.

Thanks to all the mods for putting up with my antics.

Thanks to Vinny, for making my job easier, so I don't have to answer all the questions, even if he does keep ninjaing me.

Thanks to Requieon for helping me make chat just a bit more insane.

Thanks to all the ace members for welcoming me into the nightclub and putting up with me.

Last but not least, Thanks to my best friend on these forums, Cowtao. Don't really need to say much more than that.

Oh and thanks to all the members for making this site the place it is. It wouldn't be without everyone here.

I know I'm forgetting people like Wendel, Fezz and plenty of others, but they all fall under the same catagory: Someone I can talk to.

I know it's cliche but it's all true.

I'd like to thank Ame for taking on the responsibility of this site. Not an easy job, and something that most would be crushed by. Pretty much one of the few whom I genuinely respect.

I'd like to thank the following for making me have a good time here (And sucking the life out of me with all the things you guys do): Zetaark, Silver, Shirinui, Owen, Requieon, Maelstrom, Jory, Pocky, Ryan, Xiph, Godot, Cow, Rinny, Roo, and Baz.

I'd like to thank Nick, for while he isn't here anymore, is an excellent person and the person whom made me want to play Reborn without ripping my hair out.

I'd like to thank Ikaru, Matt, Colin, Lexii, Kaito, RJ, and Hark for being great mods and good people to consult for my lame problems.

Wow...a post where I meant every word.

I WOULD LIKE TO THINK EVERYONE FOR BEING HERE AND BEING THE REASON WHY I AM IN A COMMUNITY

TEMPEST FOR BEING A GOOD PERSON

COWTAO FOR BEING A BOSS

LUNARI FOR BEING SO DAMN COOL

AMETHYST FOR BEING AMETHYST

SWIMMING95 FOR BEING BEST ADMIN

VINNY FOR BEING CHILL

NYRIAS AND MASHEW FOR BEING BEST REBORN COUPLE

AND EVERYONE ELSE FOR VARIOUS REASONS

AND TO FINISH IT OFF SO THAT YOU FINISH READING WITH A SMILE ON YOUR FACE:

osama-imaletyoufinish.png

ahh i have a lot of appreciation for a lot of people

but in particular!

the people who ik for almost 2 years!!

Rupe/Moony/vex - For battling together in PO and participating in a smogon team tour together it was really fun!!

moony again and dd- anime buddies kinda :L

Slant - long time fren and team building partner !

DarkDesire - idk >> <3

Her(wierd o)- good fren and for talking bout deep stuff :]]

you all my broz 4 lyfe ;[

just simplification of everyone

L:

oh yea how could i forget summer #>

Wow.

- Shiney, Reevee and Studdy for being Cookieclan members and good friends.

- Joris and Shen/Blue, for helping me to become better at battling and also good friends.

- Wendel, for destroying my soul daily for having a friend who I can joke around with.

- Fezz, Rin, Req, Astrid and all the others for making the Reborn chat to what it is now.

- The people who keep the Reborn forum running: you are all thanked by me.

- Ame, for making the Reborn game.

- Reborn's authority for keeping Reborn going like it is. Keep that going.

- Ark, for making this thread.

I think I got everyone now, but if I remember more people that deserve to be in this post, I'll edit it.

Edited by Bibarel

More members time! I'd like to thank Rj for being one of my closest Reborn friends. RJ and I relate a lot, and we get along a lot as well. I honestly can't think of one time we've had a falling out, either. Other than the fake ones where we're just clowning. So yeah, thanks for being my bro. and fake father Next on the list is Sophie. You created SU(alongside Kaito), and without that I probably wouldn't have met all of my awesome clanmates and closest friends here. We may not have started out on good footing, but you've grown on me. Don't screw it up(jk). Next is Poe who joined SU with me. I'm grateful he did that because I was a nervous fuck back then, so having a good friend join with me really helped. Last from SU is Mori(or Vex). Mori always helps when I'm stuck with teambuilding, and it really helps to have a skilled battler hash out ideas with you. Not only that, but we clown all the time. I can't count how many times this motherfucker has sent me some funny shit in Pm and had me rolling. Mori, we're gonna have some 5 Guys Burger and Fries together someday. You can count on it.

Generally, I would like to thank all of the auth for making sure Reborn doesn't get crazy loaded with trolls and overall asshats. You guys need more appreciation than you get. The line hosts, and everyone else involved with league as well. They're both stressful jobs but you guys do them anyway. So thanks!

Lastly, I would like to thank my buddy Kamina for helping me hone my battling skills even more. Well not just him, but AO in general was a great help. Except Rupe. He's too busy singing with his One Direction band mates

Its weird saying thanks for me. Not that im not thankful, but because its an emotion that I have a better, more in-depth way of conveying. Sometimes words are insufficient, however I will try my best

-Karpy for being awesome and extremely smart at the same time

-Requieon for making things interesting at all times

-Tempest for being just being a plain 'ol cool guy who's fun to talk to

-James for thinking of things at a level as deep as I do

-Fezzdog for being Fezz (smelly fezz is smelly)

-Roo for being awesome at teambuilding and always there to help

-Wendel for giving me a sense of belonging

-Secundum for being wise and randomly enraged at people of which I enjoy watching

-Kamina for giving me a finish line and that the track was longer than I thought

-Astrid for being entertaining and a good person to talk to

-Amethyst of course for being so accepting and kind

-The auths/staff who could not have been better chosen

Of course there's much more to say about everyone but I hope you get the idea. You guys are awesome ~

Time for feels with Cowtao~

-I would like to thank Silver, Fezzdog, and Kaito for helping me when I very first started Reborn They are the people i'd spill my guts out to and I appreciate all the things they have done to help me become the stupid widget you see today. :3

-I'd like to thank all of SU for being my home channel for awhile

-I would like to thank Amethyst for creating this game so I can meet the awesome people in it

-I would like to thank the skype group and main chat with Fezzdog, Rinny, Aeon, Wendel, Secundum, Edge, Bazaro, Aaron, Bluewolf, and literally everyone else that has made moments that made me laugh and have a good time

-I would like to thank SIlver, Ollie, and Kaito for helping me get through a rough time between my friends on Facebook and Reborn.

-I would like to thank Mashew and Nyrias for being sexy bitches for giving me inspiration to be happy and try not to think so seriously all the time

-I would like to thank Godot and Maelstrom for being good people to talk to about life and gave me some good memories to latch onto and good lessons to boot

-I would like to thank Berserker and all of AO for helping me become a better battler and kick ass in Showdown's ladder and Reborn's ladder

-I would like to thank Rinny and Sophie for giving me cute names while Renzo, RJ, and Godot give me terrible names. ;w;

-I'd like to thank Ricki, Xiph, and RJ for helping me with girl troubles concerning my ex-girlfriend

-I would like to thank all of SU for making me feel welcome and part of the group

-I would like to thank Swimming and Nyu become jovial mascots, good people to hang with, and create the Reborn Server that I love so much

And finally, I would like thank everyone in Pokemon Reborn who has made some really happy moments for me in my time here. You guys are the people that I would cry for and love being around. Sometimes we go through a rough patch but we all always pull through and I appreciate every single one of you. <3

Oh, and I would like to thank Tempest for being an amazing friend to me and helping me become a better person. You know what you have done for me Eddie, and you know that I would make a silly overdramatic post because of this. <333

I'd like to thank:

Mashew and Nyrias for being my favorite homos. You guys are cute. <3 Don't forget to invite me to the wedding!

Silver for being Silver though he has a lot of stupid shit going on. :c

Everybody who plays customs with me though stealing my kills when I was WW was a dick move and you know it. qq

Nutcase/Jake (Whatever your name is now :D) and Hark for relating to my Homestuck stuff because I can barely ever talk about it without people being utterly confused.

Everybody in SU for putting up with me for like years. ;w; Thank you Miku for talking about lady problems.

Kaito for well.. I guess you're just a really good friend and you're like a brother to me though we haven't talked too much lately. We should talk. Yes.

Ame for letting me put sprite thingies in the store and on my trainer card also for being a pretty gem. <3

I'D LIKE TO THANK IKARU FOR BEING UNPLEASANT.

giphy.gif

I would like to thank:

Kaito, for welcoming me to Reborn and overall being a pretty cool guy

Soph, for taking the time to say hi to me and being awesome

Summer/Silver/Fezzdog/Reevee/Godot/Jacze/Jory/Shanco/anyone else who chats with me on a regular basis for being awesome and friendly and putting up with all the weird shit which I may or may not say openly

People in the RP forum for being pretty much a cool community in and of itself, in particular: Hukuna, Murdoc, DarkLight, Flux and rustytengo.

Ame for making this game (which I still haven't gotten round to playing beyond chapter 3 QQ) and the sprite shop and all the cool things like leader profiles

So many more who have been kind to me at some point or another, helping me feel more welcomed and accepted within this community.

Alright I'd like to thank:

Reevee, Fezz and Req for being the best siblings I never had :D

Astrid for being so happy and cheery and awesome

Bibarel for being such an easy target being such a good friend who you can joke around with

Bluewolf&Tempest for being good friends :3

James for our weird and silly conversations that cheered me up many times

Shiri for helping me through tough times

Rin for being Rin

The auths for being so awesome and fun

Roo for being awesome with awesome streams

Silver for Silver

Seccy for thinking I'm funny

Everyone else in the Reborn Skype group for being awesome and helping me with my league team

Everyone who could keep up with playing with a noob like me in LoL :3

And everyone else of my Reborn family <3

If I forgot anyone sorry :C

Edited by Wendel

My turn...

Lunari for giving me advice in team building.

Amethyst for making the game and always putting up with ym stupid questions.

Fezzdog for being Fezz.

Everyone in the Skype group for letting me bounce 'how to beat X leader' ideas off of them.

Kamina for being Kamina.

Wendel for being funny.

Superhero for giving all of reborn something to unite and laugh over.

Everyone else who I've missed/can't remember right now for being Reborn.

hi ily all <3

-Ame is one of the coolest people I know and a huge inspiration in a lot of things I do i wouldn't go as far as idol but i look up to her a lot

-People like Kaito, Xiph, RJ, Lexii, Matt and Colin, Ikaru, Fezz/Aeon/Zeta/Shiri (~)/Rin/Roo (both)/Jacze/Kiozo(!)/Bazaro/Gummy/Mael and Wolf/Jory/Jelly/Hark/more that don't come to mind at the moment(doesn't mean you're not on here!) for being probably the absolute best friends I've had. You're all amazing in some way or another <3

-All of Reborn itself! Reborn's like a home, or a family. I don't know what I'd do without most of you.

eternal edge is a scrub

-also the leaders for putting up with my shitty endless resets because i'm indecisive and shit thanks if you see this <3

A shout out thread, well.....

- Gadot- for creating an excellent thread dedicated to the new smash bros game. And being a chilled out guy in general.

- Mealstrom- For being a cool and yes chill guy

- Khayoz- my first friend ever added, never forget that

Ame for making me laugh when I had a stupid question about the game, and for letting me make a fanfiction for this game.

(sniff sniff) AND I WANNA THANK MY MOMMY- AND-AND- MY DADDY-- AND.... WHOEVER THE HELL INVENTED COPY AND PASTE!

:D

Point? XD

Anyway, i'd better stop staring at your tag pic before I pee myself laughing. XD

Its weird saying thanks for me. Not that im not thankful, but because its an emotion that I have a better, more in-depth way of conveying. Sometimes words are insufficient, however I will try my best

-Karpy for being awesome and extremely smart at the same time

-Requieon for making things interesting at all times

-Tempest for being just being a plain 'ol cool guy who's fun to talk to

-James for thinking of things at a level as deep as I do

-Fezzdog for being Fezz (smelly fezz is smelly)

-Roo for being awesome at teambuilding and always there to help

-Wendel for giving me a sense of belonging

-Secundum for being wise and randomly enraged at people of which I enjoy watching

-Kamina for giving me a finish line and that the track was longer than I thought

-Astrid for being entertaining and a good person to talk to

-Amethyst of course for being so accepting and kind

-The auths/staff who could not have been better chosen

Of course there's much more to say about everyone but I hope you get the idea. You guys are awesome ~

Ame for making me laugh when I had a stupid question about the game, and for letting me make a fanfiction for this game.

(sniff sniff) AND I WANNA THANK MY MOMMY- AND-AND- MY DADDY-- AND.... WHOEVER THE HELL INVENTED COPY AND PASTE!

:D

You've yet to watch her playthrough of Platinum, it seems. She's got some good humor going about. Episode 1 and she's talking about stepping on squids (I hope this is right. My memory might be shot)

Alright, alright. Y'all have convinced me that there are simply a buttload of people on here that need to know how much I appreciate all y'all.

I don't want to put anyone first because there are a bunch of people I want to thank, so thank you to whoever invented disclaimers! Also, I'm not listing you twice.

The first people I would like to thank for everything they've done for me, both personally and a battler. The old Shoda Region crew: Tony, Libra, Zeke, DigitalBlizz and Enfu (if you're still out there somewhere).

The next group of people I would like to thank before mentioning anyone specific is the Reborn auth, especially you guys who put up with my shenanigans on the server and in other places all the time. I love all of you.

Another thank you goes out to the people in AO who were always so welcoming to me and have made competitive battling an incredible experience: Kamina, Vex, Slant, Rupe, Sapph, and even Moony. You guys are the shit.

I also want to thank the goon squad: those among the Reborn peeps who have been great friends to me since the day I arrived: I love you- RJ, Jelly, PCKOY, Godot, Ryan C, Nao, Aeon, #Reqt, Silver, Hark, Edge, Mashew, Fred, and Acqui, ily all <3 (even you, Slagathor)

The next one goes out to those guys and gals in SU who are just the bee's knees: Miku, Cowtao, Xiph, Tempest, Huggy, and even Allan.

The RP subforum is an entity unto itself these days, and there are a few people who I want to thank for making it that way: Sarcus, Absol-lutely, Hukuna, Flux, DarkLight, Grasssnake, and Notus <3

Additonally, I want to thank nyu for all his techie stuff that lets me waste my time on here every day and communicate with all of you.

And finally, I want to say thank you to Amethyst. You've provided me with an opportunity to make amazing friends and meet equally amazing people. I wanted to include you in half the categories, but I figured you deserve your own line. You're a phenomenal person both inside and out and a great friend.

P.S.. people who I didn't know where to put (other than auth): ily Colin ily Inuki ily Ikaru ily Dana

Sorry if I forgot anyone D: That was my biggest fear doing this, actually...

Edited by Jory

luv u aeon bby gurl <3
Ahem, I'd like to thank Jory, Ryan, practically everybody in the community (Yes, even you reading this, luv u 2 bby gurl <3) has made my stay on the forums the best i've experienced. To be honest, I've always been forum jumping, but the community here is really great. It got me to stick to it.
alsodanke2dankdesuireforcarryingmeinlol