E13.1 Bug Fixes

Amethyst

I'm sorry but the dratini from that one tile was the last one in existence and ame killed it out of her cruelty.

This statement is false.

false.

0W0 DRATINI IS BACK SPAM SPACE EVERWHERE!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sonic112233

Let me clear this all up for you guys. Dratini was added into the game as a wild Pokemon in an area sonewhere up in one of the three mountains, but wherever that spot is is unreachable. So yeah , there's a difference between being "in the game" and actually being obtainable, and Dratini's only the former

On a related note, the same thing happened with Feebas :(

•Department Store lady is no longer a 'ho
---
...wut?

And whenever I have all pokemon faint on route 2, I get some sort of error message when I respawn at the circus, and then the game closes. I'll try to get a photo...

Edit: It says: Script 'Interpreter' line 512: NoMethod error occurred. Undefined method 'unlock' for nilNilClass.

No double posting now, okay? ~ B. Guardian

Haha, that was an awesome episode. Now I gotta find that Absol and Dratini...

absol starts in beryll libery we cant access dratini yet the pokedex says amatrine peak so most likly avalible in E14

Edited by sandy

Hey Ame, i have a rather weird problem. When ever i find or buy Hyper Potions.....the number will not go up. Although they will go down when i use them so what am i doing wrong here?

See if they're going into another "area" of the bag.

If yes, well... probably bugged too.

EDIT: Reminder for myself - "Ame removed the Hyper Potions from the Circus. Remember that, Vinny."

Edited by Vinny

• Administrators

Hey Ame, i have a rather weird problem. When ever i find or buy Hyper Potions.....the number will not go up. Although they will go down when i use them so what am i doing wrong here?

Where are you buying Hyper Potions? I don't believe there's anywhere to purchase them now. Are you confusing them with Ultra Potions?

Where are you buying Hyper Potions? I don't believe there's anywhere to purchase them now. Are you confusing them with Ultra Potions?

Ok.....i am apparently an idiot. I got the two confused for some reason and well...you know the rest. But i do have both and found the Hyper Potion and the number never went up.

• Administrators

I was checking and it still seems that samson's badge increases the level cap to 75.. I am on ep 13.1 still find this happening..

...you are correct.

I guess none of our script-based fixes were saved? What even...

EDIT: After checking everything, the only script change that made it through to the upload, was nerfing the PULSE Muk.

Swell.

WHO WANTS 13.2?!?!?!

The same download link as episode 13. Every time a new update is uploaded, it just replaces the old download. I don't think many of the changes in 13.1 worked though, so you might want to hold off a bit before downloading it. Unless you don't have 13 at the moment, because 13.1 is basically the same as 13 right now.