E13.1 Bug Fixes

Amethyst

• Administrators

Hello!

As of just a moment ago the game download page has been outfitted with links to "13.1" downloads, which is Episode 13 including the following bug fixes:

• Levitate with Mold Breaker
  • Level cap raising at Samson instead of Charlotte
  • Freezing tile 7,39 in Calcenon Gym
  • Void chunks at Beryl/Rhodocrine/Jasper/Rhodocrine
  • Sableye Crystal being weird
  • Department Store lady is no longer a 'ho
  • Victoria auto rejoins at Pyrous
  • Can no longer elope to have merry adventures without the E13 storyline
  • Aya no longer ditches you when you lose after healing at LCCC
  • Dig/Escape Rope no longer crash when escaping to water
  • Power Items fixed
  • PULSE Muk Sp.Atk reduced (not a bug, but, it happened.)
  • Other minor things

I do encourage all players to update to this version. If you're coming from Episode 13.0 already, there's nothing special you need to do. If you're just now jumping the E13 train, make sure your previous save file is NOT outdoors in Reborn City, Chrysolia Forest, Agate Circus or the rocky areas of Route 2.

• Department Store lady is no longer a 'ho

I'm 12 and what is this

Aww, and here I wanted to have merry adventures early... oh well.

I guess this means that you can't miss the thing with Amaria and Titania anymore? Thank goodness, because that'd really wreck a bunch of people otherwise. :<

Edited by Lost Lore

• Administrators

"Department Store lady is no longer a 'ho"

I had to fix a very minor issue with her elevator and she would not listen until I threatened to fire her. It's personal between me and her now, ok?

I guess this means that you can't miss the thing with Amaria and Titania anymore? Thank goodness, because that'd really wreck a bunch of people otherwise. :<

Correct

• Upvote 1

What about the people that already did it?

They done did it?

I mean, i could probably restart some of the switches to see if the game goes back to how it was supposed to be, but... well... :I

• Administrators

What about the people that already did it?

They done did it?

I mean, i could probably restart some of the switches to see if the game goes back to how it was supposed to be, but... well... :I

I think all you would have to do is set the E13 variable back down to 4, but depending on how far they went it's possible other things could be messed up.

Just a question, have Charlotte's levels been raised because of this?

This fix note is worded a little strangely. In 13.0 I received reports that the level cap after beating Charlotte did not raise to 75 as it should have, but looking at the code and testing it I could not confirm this, however I did notice I erred, and the level cap was actually increasing to 75 after having beat Samson. So, the 75 level cap is now accurately after Charlotte's badge only.

This fix note is worded a little strangely. In 13.0 I received reports that the level cap after beating Charlotte did not raise to 75 as it should have, but looking at the code and testing it I could not confirm this, however I did notice I erred, and the level cap was actually increasing to 75 after having beat Samson. So, the 75 level cap is now accurately after Charlotte's badge only.

Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing my confusion on the matter.

Can you supply me with some sort of proof or screenshots or even the situation in which you got every stat? This should have been fixed after I cleaned up the code a bit.

Before: http://gyazo.com/3ad088c7d681568fe256c6d684e33186

After fighting 1 Woobat in the underground railnet: http://gyazo.com/34c0024f9b0d33b66add920612fe2ead

I even made sure I was using 13.1 as well.

Explains why my Noivern hit 70 and was listening to me. Oh wells

Before: http://gyazo.com/3ad088c7d681568fe256c6d684e33186

After fighting 1 Woobat in the underground railnet: http://gyazo.com/34c0024f9b0d33b66add920612fe2ead

I even made sure I was using 13.1 as well.

Just checked the scripts and then change I implemented seems to not have saved :\

I'll fix it and post the script file in this post in a minute or so.

Edit: Scripts file added, put it in your Data folder and it should fix that issue. Let me know if you encounter other problems.

Scripts.rxdata

Just checked the scripts and then change I implemented seems to not have saved :\

I'll fix it and post the script file in this post in a minute or so.

Edit: Scripts file added, put it in your Data folder and it should fix that issue. Let me know if you encounter other problems.

Thanks man it's fixed now.