Let us Have Speculation for episode 14

Azeria

Also you might wanna look at this

it's not quite speculation but quite reasonable in finding out some gym leaders pokemon http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/season1.html

O my god those christmass customes are so cute and...astonishing(looks at blake and cal) uuuhhhhhh... (still good job though)

This let's me think there is a christmass meet up with every one in their customes and battle ready.

Also that this 'meet up' was planned by Amethyst.....

Do you have a christmass custome (sprite) Ame?

Edited by Cornerman

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also you might wanna look at this

it's not quite speculation but quite reasonable in finding out some gym leaders pokemon http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/season1.html

...Smiling Rini- I mean, Florinia? Shelly looking confident? Clearly I have stumbled into the Twilight Zone.

The Christmas outfits are so adorable though. Blake and Cal in particular are looking very... err, festive.

I might possibly be entirely too amused about Radomus' some odd 34905413 different costumes

Although if you can still manage to look that good in mint green, you have earned my respect

erm? where'd saphira and aya go? not to mention noel and arc?

These are the season 1 leaders and there have been 3 seasons I believe. Sigmund replaced Julia in season 2 I think but Arc replaced him in season 3. Noel probably replaced El in season 2 and Anna replaced Radomus since some issues between El and Radomus. Lin (idk) but was replace by Saphira. Aya replaced Cain (Idk) I don't know why Shelly left but was replaced by Bennett. Heather left which caused Blake to leave and Cal left since Blake left hence Ciel, Serra and Charlotte replacing them. Florinia I think she just had enough and left so Fern took over for a while and was eventually replaced with Laura. Everyone knows what happened to Kiki but Victoria stepped in for a while and was eventually replaced by Samson. If you want details then just dig into the older posts of the site.

These are the season 1 leaders and there have been 3 seasons I believe. Sigmund replaced Julia in season 2 I think but Arc replaced him in season 3. Noel probably replaced El in season 2 and Anna replaced Radomus since some issues between El and Radomus. Lin (idk) but was replace by Saphira. Aya replaced Cain (Idk) I don't know why Shelly left but was replaced by Bennett. Heather left which caused Blake to leave and Cal left since Blake left hence Ciel, Serra and Charlotte replacing them. Florinia I think she just had enough and left so Fern took over for a while and was eventually replaced with Laura. Everyone knows what happened to Kiki but Victoria stepped in for a while and was eventually replaced by Samson. If you want details then just dig into the older posts of the site.

Wow

quRI0BI.gif

(no offense but this is a sup, a salad if u know what I mean)

When we get dive I am wondering if that the lake where the other Meteor grunt died will have some event trigger, a card key or something major, or just something small like an identification for her partner, maybe even the release of Frilish in an event thing there, that's just a small side thing but it did look like the water could be dove upon there.

I feel like Fern and Blake are inevitably going to face each other in a douche-off.

Sounds like Heather is back to normal, though. Unfortunately, since she's taking on an Ice-type trainer, her Salamence is probably gonna get rekt.

On another note, I can't wait to infiltrate that barrier and get into Labradorra. I'm surprised Saphira hasn't used a Noivern to do that already.

Edited by Foamy

I'm curious to find out who the next Gym Leader will be. Here's my crappy speculation:

Amaria & Titania probably won't appear until we get Waterfall (I'm guessing we'll get this in the next, next episode?)

Saphira's gym is in Labradorra (is that right?), and I don't think we'll be accessing the city anytime soon (and she looks pretty strong... I won't be surprised if she is the final gym leader. I hope this is true... she's my favorite character in Reborn xD

Adrienn is probably connected to the Amaria-Titania-Waterfall event like many others have speculated, so I'm not expecting xem to be the next leader.

Ciel & Terra are potential candidates, although I would put Ciel at a higher priority as Terra seems to be the strongest out of the trio. Hardy might also fit in too. In fact, he may be more likely than Ciel, because you need one of those Battle Passes to fight Ciel. Terra left the circus anyway (where the hell did she go?), so we probably won't be fighting her soon.

I think I recall the signal governing the problem in Agate is located in Ametrine? So I guess we can enter Ametrine... conflict with Blake (and possibly battle and defeat him?), find the source of the signal, defeat the PULSE Pokemon, return to Agate - and have a gym battle.

Slightly off-topic but:

1. If Waterfall is located in Ametrine, will we need to have a Gym Battle there? If so, who would be the leader?

2. (very off-topic) Where is Noel's gym usually located at?

Here's an idea:

How did Laura get kicked off?

If Laura could only be kicked off by Ame, that can mean two things:

1) El is expert at blackmailing Ame

2) AME ACUALY IZ REBORN AGENT!

In my honest opinion, El should not be able to blackmail Ame, who can blackmail him back to kick off all meteor-leaders/e4

SPECTULATION INTENSIFIES

TBH, about the "water treatment plant". Well, when we think of water treatment plant, we think of clean water. We know the places outside of reborn city except the aphophyll area have clean water, and celesine cascade of course.

Well, on the map the water treatment plant is right next to the opal ward, to be specific the opal bridge. We have not seen or heard anything about this yet in the game, no matter how hard we try to find it we cant find it anywhere near there. But, im sure all of us have been to the grand hall, has anyone noticed that there is water there, here , and it is clean, so what does this tell you, the water treatment plant is near here otherwise how is the water here clean??

I'm curious to find out who the next Gym Leader will be. Here's my crappy speculation:

Amaria & Titania probably won't appear until we get Waterfall (I'm guessing we'll get this in the next, next episode?)

Saphira's gym is in Labradorra (is that right?), and I don't think we'll be accessing the city anytime soon (and she looks pretty strong... I won't be surprised if she is the final gym leader. I hope this is true... she's my favorite character in Reborn xD

Adrienn is probably connected to the Amaria-Titania-Waterfall event like many others have speculated, so I'm not expecting xem to be the next leader.

Ciel & Terra are potential candidates, although I would put Ciel at a higher priority as Terra seems to be the strongest out of the trio. Hardy might also fit in too. In fact, he may be more likely than Ciel, because you need one of those Battle Passes to fight Ciel. Terra left the circus anyway (where the hell did she go?), so we probably won't be fighting her soon.

I think I recall the signal governing the problem in Agate is located in Ametrine? So I guess we can enter Ametrine... conflict with Blake (and possibly battle and defeat him?), find the source of the signal, defeat the PULSE Pokemon, return to Agate - and have a gym battle.

Slightly off-topic but:

1. If Waterfall is located in Ametrine, will we need to have a Gym Battle there? If so, who would be the leader?

2. (very off-topic) Where is Noel's gym usually located at?

Someone who cheating said Ciel is one of the 2 last Gym Leaders

I think Hardy will be the next gym leader. I feel we will stop the Pulse affecting Agate city and return to defeat him. Also, I feel that not allowing people back into reborn city during a storyline kind of affects everyone playing the game.

I think Hardy will be the next gym leader. I feel we will stop the Pulse affecting Agate city and return to defeat him. Also, I feel that not allowing people back into reborn city during a storyline kind of affects everyone playing the game.

also note that waterfall is in agate which we need to rescue titania

Edited by sandy

Well isnt that "Convenient"for Meteor?

They had Anna and Noel trapped down there so they could have taken the Amethyst Pendant at any time :/

Sigmund actually didn't have anything to do with Team Meteor until after the kids escaped though...