Damn it, Fern.

Kaiser the great

I already immagine ep 17 when we enter Tourmaline Desert and stumble upon Fern's corpse with some vultures around and then we get to choose if fight them or let them eat in peace GG Fern...that would be nice

I'd be stumped at that choice myself, as Fern really has dropped very deep under the bar in my eyes, but at the same time.. I'm just too nice a guy.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if we will ever get some more backstory on fern, like is there a reason he turned out so bad? Perhaps he was bullied as a child...who knows we might soon fall in love with fern...hahahaha right

I remember someone saying in a topic that Fern was always like that. I don't think it was like Flo, where an event changed who she was.

Assholes are assholes.

I hate it when you kids post here and don't let me know.

Fern became a big bad after turning 13 for the first time, like all young men do he was faced with a difficult choice. To join the side of justice or be persuaded to become the face of social anarchy; a scourge to all those who knew him. It wasn't long before he bought Black Ops and confirmed to the world his choice.

Least that's what they tell me.

I think that Fern's not taking the whole Team Meteor thing very seriously, he's just rolling with it for now to get ahead/spite us.

I can see him abusing/trying to take over a PULSE of his own, or some other powerful device of Meteor's, and getting sliced to pieces by Solaire's Garchomp. But hopefully, Ame will allow us the pleasure of Fern's demise.

I think that Fern's not taking the whole Team Meteor thing very seriously, he's just rolling with it for now to get ahead/spite us.

I can see him abusing/trying to take over a PULSE of his own, or some other powerful device of Meteor's, and getting sliced to pieces by Solaire's Garchomp. But hopefully, Ame will allow us the pleasure of Fern's demise.

I'm fine w/ it as long as it's slow & painful and I get to watch. None of that quick and clean shit that KiKi got.