Damn it, Fern.

Kaiser the great

I only have a few suspicions for why he did this. And I honestly think it has more to do with the protagonist than Meteor's goals and motives.

If you guys haven't forgotten, Meteor almost killed his sister. Like seriously, I get he's an ass, but any brother would be ready to tear off someone's head for breaking her heart, let alone almost breaking her neck. Fern's doing this to be against us in my opinion. He'd do anything to get himself into a battle with you because he wants to show you up with every ounce of his being. I swear I'm like the only guy who has faith in Fern. In my opinion, I think he himself will aid us in taking them down.

I hope to God this isn't true. I wanna hate Fern with every fiber of my being; giving him legitimacy wouldn't prevent me from hating his punk ass, but it would make me look really petty for hating on someone with good motives but a shitty personality.

Fern being a Meteor member would be completely in character; him being a double agent would give him character development that would make my soul burn slow

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw the thing that most caught my attention was when blake on the teaser to E14, was talking like fern in this episode (with the LOL´s and that), maybe blake is fern or fern is blake some how, i dont know

Reborn Team

Gardevoir_XY_variocolor.gifGengar_XY.gifArcanine_XY.gifSwampert_XY.gifConkeldurr_XY_variocolor.gifYanmega_XY.gif

My Waifu | 2spooky4u | Doge | Bully | Samson | Jelly

In Rotation

Malamar_XY.gifMagnezone_XY_variocolor.gifAurorus_XY.gifWhimsicott_XY.gif

Pain | Its a Trap | Moon | Tinkerbell

Edited by Reiko

btw the thing that most caught my attention was when blake on the teaser to E14, was talking like fern in this episode (with the LOL´s and that), maybe blake is fern or fern is blake some how, i dont know

Reborn Team

Gardevoir_XY_variocolor.gifGengar_XY.gifArcanine_XY.gifSwampert_XY.gifConkeldurr_XY_variocolor.gifYanmega_XY.gif

My Waifu | 2spooky4u | Doge | Bully | Samson | Jelly

In Rotation

Malamar_XY.gifMagnezone_XY_variocolor.gifAurorus_XY.gifWhimsicott_XY.gif

Pain | Its a Trap | Moon | Tinkerbell

I think they just have the same personality/mindset

I agree with taco... fern may be a double agent... it seems really likely to me.. because while he is a grasshole he isnt evil.. and despite being power hungry he hasnt really hurt anyone.. he does put down aya, but that doesnt mean he will harm her..

Edited by Aquibex

I agree with taco... fern may be a double agent... it seems really likely to me.. because while he is a grasshole he isnt evil.. and despite being power hungry he hasnt really hurt anyone.. he does put down aya, but that doesnt mean he will harm her..

Fern and Hardy don't get along at all, so it Fern would harm Aya just to make him rage. After all, he was an a****** when Corey died. He could be a double agent though since Team Meteor did harm Florinia back at Obsidia Park.

You all forget 1 fact

Back in the Onyx Gym Fern himself stated he did not like her and was only locking the player out for his Family Pride and not for Her

So probably for himself, because he doesn´t like the player and doesn´t want him/her to succeed over his gym-leader who just happens to be his sister. He just doesn´t want you to be better than him in any way, that´s why he might have started to take on the league once he realised that he can´t stop you like this. Because two can play this game and he wants to be the one who wins at the end.

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

I already immagine ep 17 when we enter Tourmaline Desert and stumble upon Fern's corpse with some vultures around and then we get to choose if fight them or let them eat in peace GG Fern...that would be nice

You know what that means?

Vullaby event confirmed w000t f u fern

*runs to the desert*

Fern's a chump LOL, I hope he gets demoralized and used as some pawn. Death wouldn't give the satisfaction of seeing him eat crow for the rest of his days.

Yeah, true. I was hoping for awhile he'd become the Champion just so the player could take that away from him.

I still think Saphira should have used a better term to describe Fern at Calcenon. The 'world's biggest asshole' doesn't really describe the hatred I have towards him.

The world's biggest f***tard sounds way better

This is creepy xD.... Shade should summon ghosts like these to scare Fern to death 0w0

Crackpot idea:

Right as Shade is about to drop a major plot bomb on the player (possibly detailing what Shade actually IS in the first place), Fern comes in as his usual grasshole self just because. Shade gets annoyed and teleports himself and the player away, leaving behind a ton of spirits that happen to look like the player in order to distract Fern, possibly drive him insane, and to show him how insignificant he really is to the ongoing conflict between Meteor and the player's allies.

Me and fern have a love hate relationship, I want to punch him in the face then thank him for how much better he makes the game.

Yeah, same here. When he locked me out of the Onyx Gym, I legit wanted to punch him in the face. It's strange as no fictional character has never gotten that reaction out of me before.

Here's to hoping that Hardy and the player character get to go on a magical journey to break Fern's face. (Aya, Cain, and everyone from Sigmud's orphanage could come along as well I guess)

Edited by Mighty Kamina

I still think Saphira should have used a better term to describe Fern at Calcenon. The 'world's biggest asshole' doesn't really describe the hatred I have towards him.

The world's biggest f***tard sounds way better

There aren't enough swear words to properly convey my hatred for Fern.

Yeah, same here. When he locked me out of the Onyx Gym, I legit wanted to punch him in the face. It's strange as no fictional character has never gotten that reaction out of me before.

yeah in most games even at sad moments i know its just a game so i really dont feel much from it but this game is different

when cory died i actually felt sad and when fern showed up and spat in his face i also wanted to punch him in the face

i honestly hope he doesnt turn out to be good all along and if anything i hope he finally sees that hes on the wrong side too late and has a painful apology to give everyone

as for why he joined meteor: simple hes greedy and saw what power they had

he felt like they would win so he joined to try and get some power for himself or to at least end up on the side that stays alive

i usually get my anger for fern out at the beginning of the game where i sweep his teem with a krickitune in the first few rivel battles (krickitune 2OP plz buff)

yeah in most games even at sad moments i know its just a game so i really dont feel much from it but this game is different

when cory died i actually felt sad and when fern showed up and spat in his face i also wanted to punch him in the face

i honestly hope he doesnt turn out to be good all along and if anything i hope he finally sees that hes on the wrong side too late and has a painful apology to give everyone

as for why he joined meteor: simple hes greedy and saw what power they had

he felt like they would win so he joined to try and get some power for himself or to at least end up on the side that stays alive

i usually get my anger for fern out at the beginning of the game where i sweep his teem with a krickitune in the first few rivel battles (krickitune 2OP plz buff)

A lot of people want to punch Fern in the face. SO many in fact he'd probably die if this happened but Hyper beam from dragonite should sort him out

Me and fern have a love hate relationship, I want to punch him in the face then thank him for how much better he makes the game.

I feel the same. I always look forward to those battles against him, those lines that can only be spoken by a true grasshole and the one or other "Noob" or "Stop being so cheap" after defeating him. I enjoy him as a rival.

But at the same time I want my Chandelure to burn him because he joined meteor and because he made jokes about Corey and Shelly and he doesn´t seem to have even a bit of empathy. Also: Letting someone rot in a cage because that person doesn´t fall to his knees seems a bit harsh to me as well. I mean I´d be in your dept and I´mma be supah-nice to ya, but if you get to me like that, I prefer Taka´s Chatot to free me -___-