Damn it, Fern.

Kaiser the great

>Fern goes Dark

tumblr_inline_n1h5tvyg7i1s9979a.gif

How is this guy going to say he's going with the winners when you've been droppin' bombs on these guys since episode 2? Like kid you were there with your stupid as-moneysign- budew.

Still, wouldn't it be funny if before you got your grand death defying rematch against him, he was arrested for being apart of Meteor?

alsoripklipse

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have a few suspicions for why he did this. And I honestly think it has more to do with the protagonist than Meteor's goals and motives.

If you guys haven't forgotten, Meteor almost killed his sister. Like seriously, I get he's an ass, but any brother would be ready to tear off someone's head for breaking her heart, let alone almost breaking her neck. Fern's doing this to be against us in my opinion. He'd do anything to get himself into a battle with you because he wants to show you up with every ounce of his being. I swear I'm like the only guy who has faith in Fern. In my opinion, I think he himself will aid us in taking them down.

I only have a few suspicions for why he did this. And I honestly think it has more to do with the protagonist than Meteor's goals and motives.

If you guys haven't forgotten, Meteor almost killed his sister. Like seriously, I get he's an ass, but any brother would be ready to tear off someone's head for breaking her heart, let alone almost breaking her neck. Fern's doing this to be against us in my opinion. He'd do anything to get himself into a battle with you because he wants to show you up with every ounce of his being. I swear I'm like the only guy who has faith in Fern. In my opinion, I think he himself will aid us in taking them down.

I like that idea, because If Fern does turn good by the end, the questionn of forgiving him or not would be the ultimate test of character, especially if you call yourself a Christian like me. Consider this one Ame!

I don't think he will have a good ending, this is reborn after all. However, I do believe he still has some sense of righteousness and joined Team Meteor to defeat their leader (the hydreigon-girl-forgot-her-name), so we can expect a battle between him and her, Fern losing, nearly dying, we defeating hydreigon-girl-forgot-hername and saving the day like a real nigga boss.

#future sight

He battled against us before without any reason at all so this has nothing to do with Team Meteor, in my opinion he just became "honest" like he was evil before now he just admitted it, btw if at the end i'll have the option to kill him or not i would choose death 100% of the time even if from now on he becomes a "saint" and we all know that's not gonna happen...probably (with Ame you never know)

• Support Squad

Bearing in mind what Meteor is doing, He's a dick for joining, but like Tacps, I think he as ulterior motives. What they are, I have no fucking clue, but hey, it's the grasshole we're talkin' 'bout

I'm betting on that too. He's on Meteor side just like Dr. Sigmund, for whatever his reasons are.

Doesn't really matter, cuz Fern is a dick, he'll continue to be a dick, and even if you destroy the entire Meteor operation and win the League, he'll just call you a loser and shrug you off.

a.k.a - Fern's a dick.

I'm betting on that too. He's on Meteor side just like Dr. Sigmund, for whatever his reasons are.

Doesn't really matter, cuz Fern is a dick, he'll continue to be a dick, and even if you destroy the entire Meteor operation and win the League, he'll just call you a loser and shrug you off.

a.k.a - Fern's a dick.

I always forget that he might have his reasons, because he´s too much for a dick for me to think about that twice ^-^

Well, maybe he´ll redeem himself ;)

Dr.Sigmund might be kinda interesting though, apparently it has something to do with Lin. And the children from the orphanage believe they´ve heard that name as well. And the children who were at the orphanage all had their own little problems, if you know what I mean. I really wanna know more about Lin ^^

If Fern lives through all of this, he´ll probably continue, yeah, because that´s who he is. Even if you are champion, he´ll probably keep challenging you and the league (Maybe he´ll be like Silver and not be able to get through the Elite Four. Either that or he´ll keep failing against you and you alone) and call you a noob.

I always forget that he might have his reasons, because he´s too much for a dick for me to think about that twice ^-^

Well, maybe he´ll redeem himself ;)

Dr.Sigmund might be kinda interesting though, apparently it has something to do with Lin. And the children from the orphanage believe they´ve heard that name as well. And the children who were at the orphanage all had their own little problems, if you know what I mean. I really wanna know more about Lin ^^

If Fern lives through all of this, he´ll probably continue, yeah, because that´s who he is. Even if you are champion, he´ll probably keep challenging you and the league (Maybe he´ll be like Silver and not be able to get through the Elite Four. Either that or he´ll keep failing against you and you alone) and call you a noob.

That's if Hardy doesn't batter the crap out of him so much that he'll never be able to walk again after what he said about Aya...

Just for those thinking Fern may suffer a deadly fate, these people are based off of gym leaders from the once existent Reborn League so the majority of major characters have events based off of their real life. I don't think Ame would really kill him off because of that.

He battled against us before without any reason at all so this has nothing to do with Team Meteor, in my opinion he just became "honest" like he was evil before now he just admitted it, btw if at the end i'll have the option to kill him or not i would choose death 100% of the time even if from now on he becomes a "saint" and we all know that's not gonna happen...probably (with Ame you never know)

Yeah I agree.. This has nothing to do with Meteor. Fern is just greedy and he wants power. And now we've seen that he joined Meteor to get more power.

I don't think that he's completely evil but he's an asshole and no one can really deny that. I think he's just so narcissistic and full of himself.

But now Meteor has started to break from the inside.. I mean Eclipse can't be the only one who starts to rebel... well now Meteor is powerful with it's PULSE machines but yeah...

Yeah I agree.. This has nothing to do with Meteor. Fern is just greedy and he wants power. And now we've seen that he joined Meteor to get more power.

I don't think that he's completely evil but he's an asshole and no one can really deny that. I think he's just so narcissistic and full of himself.

But now Meteor has started to break from the inside.. I mean Eclipse can't be the only one who starts to rebel... well now Meteor is powerful with it's PULSE machines but yeah...

Hmm... Taka might be the one to rebel considering Team Meteor wasn't 'bad' until Lin came along and Solaris was the leader before so might blame his dad for not restoring things to how they were.

Hmm... Taka might be the one to rebel considering Team Meteor wasn't 'bad' until Lin came along and Solaris was the leader before so might blame his dad for not restoring things to how they were.

Yeah I think Taka will be the next who will rebel.. and I don't really think Solaris could kill his own son or his father is just simply so cruel and merciless that he will kill everyone who rebels.

Yeah I think Taka will be the next who will rebel.. and I don't really think Solaris could kill his own son or his father is just simply so cruel and merciless that he will kill everyone who rebels.

Yeah, I doubt Solaris would kill Taka since Team Meteor was ok when he was the leader, Lin is evil but not as bad as that douche-bag!

Just for those thinking Fern may suffer a deadly fate, these people are based off of gym leaders from the once existent Reborn League so the majority of major characters have events based off of their real life. I don't think Ame would really kill him off because of that.

Well, still might happen. Either that or I simply believe it´ll happen (cuz sided with bad guys) and Ame will surprise me ^-^

I know Fern used to be a leader too, like Cain, but I never saw Fern in that whole League Line-Up. Was he there at the beginning and did he quit then or what happened?

Yeah, I doubt Solaris would kill Taka since Team Meteor was ok when he was the leader, Lin is evil but not as bad as that douche-bag!

I'm not sure about that...yes Taka is his son but we are talking about the person that killed Kiki and crippled (trying to murder) Amaria so idk

I'm not sure about that...yes Taka is his son but we are talking about the person that killed Kiki and crippled (trying to murder) Amaria so idk

True, but there is a major difference between a rebellious son trying to mess with your plans and two people who you don't really know who are trying to ruin your plans.

Edited by Mighty Kamina

I think y'all are giving Fern too much credit.

In that regard, though, there does have to be a reason he joined Team Meteor, I'll agree- you don't just join your enemies for no reason, especially after you've taken part in meddling against them before.

As for Taka betraying Team Meteor... Solaris is ruthless, and initially I'd thought he'd have no qualms with killing anyone who interfered, blood or not, but I'm wondering about what Eclipse said now... Now, I'm not so sure.

(Mind you that it doesn't have to be Solaris who kills him- Sirius has proved he's perfectly capable as well. I'm sure Lin wouldn't mind, either, although I'm not sure I can judge her since there's very little I know about her.)