Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Sticker Guide (Episode 19)

CURIE

Question

I'm sorry if this was already asked elsewhere, I googled and searched on forum search bar...

How does one go back to episode 13? I googled "pokemon reborn episode 13", "pokemon reborn episode 13 revert", "pokemon reborn episode 13 download", "pokemon reborn episode 13 go back"... and I just can't find a download to the older episode...

But as I've heard... you can't even get into the top floors of the dept store in episode 15.. and I need some evo stones and have saved so much money for them...

So there isn't like an old episode archive hidden on forums that I'm missing or anything like that?

So anyone got enough of a heart to upload a link to episode 13 for me, or am I going to be told to go back to google or that I'm shit out of luck... because I honestly searched through google for an hour on my very slow connection... so please, some kind-hearted angel message me or post a download for episode 13, please..

Edited by Cara_Moon

But as I've heard... you can't even get into the top floors of the dept store in episode 15.. and I need some evo stones and have saved so much money for them...

So there isn't like an old episode archive hidden on forums that I'm missing or anything like that?

So anyone got enough of a heart to upload a link to episode 13 for me, or am I going to be told to go back to google or that I'm shit out of luck... because I honestly searched through google for an hour on my very slow connection... so please, some kind-hearted angel message me or post a download for episode 13, please..

http://www.4shared.com/zip/MUuygne9ce/PokemonRebornE13.html

Unfortunately, the files on Kooper's link seem to be corrupted... have to keep trying, I found a download of episode 12 but it seems to only have 2 floors of the dept store, and crashes whenever I go outside, I daren't save with it..

Uh...i have to say something...about the stickers and that is..im in EP15 and i dont have the Tech Glasses sticker yet and i can go up to the 9th floor so does that mean i can go on the 10th floor with that one to?I dont know what happened there im confused...

(hopefully i didnt post this on a completely out of place topic :unsure:)

Uh...i have to say something...about the stickers and that is..im in EP15 and i dont have the Tech Glasses sticker yet and i can go up to the 9th floor so does that mean i can go on the 10th floor with that one to?I dont know what happened there im confused...

(hopefully i didnt post this on a completely out of place topic :unsure:)

Soon as you get the techie glasses sticker you can reach f10.

It's still a little bit sad that i can't get to the 9th floor even in Ep 15.

If you have E13, you will be able to access it.

Found her on a clear night.

(Silly me, i had messed with my PC's clock/day for some Pokemon Psychologist action, and it was windy when i wrote that I couldn't find her.)

Really? They said clear day, but I can't find her anywhere. So clear night? Got it. And does it matter if I do it after I defeat PULSE Abra or not?