Ep 13 Help thread

Felicity

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

Aya has left and I alone have to face off in a 6vs 12 battle with aster and eclipse. I say challenge accepted, but for the future there needs to be a fix to this.

It's been noted, don'tchu worry child

Ame already gave the location AND the time. C'mon, you can figure the rest :I

'SCUSE YOU IVE BEEN STARING FOR HOURS AT THE FREAKING WATERFALL AND NOTHING HAPPENED SO FAR

EDIT: DANCING ON THE ROCKS AND SPAMMING Z AND SPACE ALSO DOESNT WORK

EDIT 2: NOR DOES CHANGING THE DATE TO CHANGE THE WEATHER

EDIT 3: caps

Edited by MMM

Most won't have access to those mons, or their equals

Also Swampert dies to Solar Beam and its slower than every Pokemon on her Team. (her Typhlosion should burn in hell). Rain Dance does help a lot though. Needed to teach my Crobat (level 61) Rain Dance because everyone else was to slow. Even so her Typhlosion managed to outspedd it and I had to hope it didn´t use Eruption. Had to bait it with a sacrifice to attack someone else.

Edited by Yazmat

Flygon Swampert EQ (Sometimes Double)/Rock Slide Sweep.

Charlotte is a pushover.

Also Swampert dies to Solar Beam and its slower than every Pokemon on her Team. (her Typhlosion should burn in hell)

Charlotte having Drought + Solar Beam can be troublesome. (I thought I was gonna sweep her with Swampert) I eventually figured out that I could just sweep her with my own Typhlosion and Honchkrow, due to my Typhlosion (Naive Nature with a Speed IV of 31, and a Special Attack IV of 28) having Flash Fire as it's ability and it has Eruption. (Sun+Flash Fire+Fire Field+Stab+150 Base Power completely negates being not every effective). It OHKO'd all of her Pokemon aside from her second Ninetails which was KO'd by Sucker Punch and Eruption.

Edited by Mighty Kamina

Prankster Rain Dance from Meowstic killed the field + Skill Link Cinccino using Rock Blast. Much more effective than I thought it'd be, but it worked.

She would've been extremely difficult if I had lacked one of those two things, though, and I know this very well.

I don't know how to even begin dealing with Charlotte. I only have a team of six leveled Pokemon, not a huge variety to choose from. And even those may be underleveled; can anyone remind me what the pre-Charlotte level cap is? I think I'll just have to grind; is route 4 the best place for that?

hi im still staring at a waterfall, anyone mind giving a hint?

Never did do that.

But I can also say that if you managed to pick up a flash fire typhlosion from the beginning and/or the 7th street event, its an ez win for you.