Ep 13 Help thread

Felicity

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I don't know if its my game or something but for the life of me I cant find Charlotte. Where did she go after she left the gym?

Go talk to hardy and saphira on the west end of town

Edited by VSharma

Go talk to hardy and saphira on the west end of town

I did but all he says is something about getting aya back and saphira about her sisters

I also saw hardy on his way to route 4 before that and he said something and rushed out of the connecting building. I think it might be related.

Edited by King of Hearts

I did but all he says is something about getting aya back and saphira about her sisters

I also saw hardy on his way to route 4 before that and he said something and rushed out of the connecting building. I think it might be related.

Sure you're not forgetting something?

Did you went in all the houses in Calc whatever name city place?

I have an Azurill with Thick Fat and good IVs for HP and Special Attack. Special Def and Speed IVs are lacking. Maybe I should level it up? it learns rain dance naturally. Do you guys know which other Pokemon I can catch pre-Charlotte can learn rain dance naturally?

I have an Azurill with Thick Fat and good IVs for HP and Special Attack. Special Def and Speed IVs are lacking. Maybe I should level it up? it learns rain dance naturally. Do you guys know which other Pokemon I can catch pre-Charlotte can learn rain dance naturally?

Well Azumarill is quiet slow and will probably die to a Solar Beam before setting up Rain Dance. If you have the Rain Dance TM you should teach it someone fast or with Prankster. Most other Pokemon who learns it naturally are quiet slow besides maybe Swanna.

Edit:

Also you should watchout in the Rainbow field because Hidden Power gets a 1.5X damage boost.

Edited by Yazmat

Actually, I am one of the 3 people here who DIDN'T use rain dance and beat her. Led with Scout and Spirit, used tailwind, outsped everything, and swept most of her team with Earthquake. I DID have rain dance on Powerhouse, but I never actually used it. Didn't even take her out until Charlotte was on her last 'mon (Rotom), and when I did, the stupid thing predicted me and used Volt Switch for the OHKO. But at that point, I had an almost full team vs. a single pokemon; I had pretty much already won.

Oh, and to you people staring at waterfalls, looking for Absol, you're probably missing the cursed doll. Go back to Beryl Ward, there's a new library you want to visit.

Edited by Eagleby18

Actually, I am one of the 3 people here who DIDN'T use rain dance and beat her. Led with Scout and Spirit, used tailwind, outsped everything, and swept most of her team with Earthquake. I DID have rain dance on Powerhouse, but I never actually used it. Didn't even take her out until Charlotte was on her last 'mon (Rotom), and when I did, the stupid thing predicted me and used Volt Switch for the OHKO. But at that point, I had an almost full team vs. a single pokemon; I had pretty much already won.

Oh, and to you people staring at waterfalls, looking for Absol, you're probably missing the cursed doll. Go back to Beryl Ward, there's a new library you want to visit.

we are more than 3 for sure ;)

I used my Tyrantrum and Head Smashing everyting one the way and just keep using Potions with the second mon

I don't have the Rain Dance TM, though. I could give Azumarril a Quick Claw and chain reset until it procs, but I'd rather not have to resort to that. X.X Only other Pokemon I've found that learns it naturally is Lumineon, but that learns it at level 13, and these are in the 50s. >.<

Is Trapinch available right before Charlotte?

I don't have the Rain Dance TM, though. I could give Azumarril a Quick Claw and chain reset until it procs, but I'd rather not have to resort to that. X.X Only other Pokemon I've found that learns it naturally is Lumineon, but that learns it at level 13, and these are in the 50s. >.<

You should post your Team at Team Showcase so we could help you out.

You can reteach stuff at Agate Circus if you have a Heart Scale

Can you actually go back to Reborn City pre Charlotte? Or past Charlotte or not at all?

It's like it was in episode 12. Once you complete the episode's main story by beating Charlotte, you'll be allowed to pass through Agate for the between-episodes period. But by all story continuity standards, you're canonically still separated from Reborn City.

Checked every house talked to every person that I could. Hell even went back to agate. Im just gonna grab a previous save that is backtracked a few hours or more before. Trying to put a bug report together for ame and thought it would help.

That's what I did as well, and I'm getting nothing. I will say is that I got access to the city earlier than I should have, meaning Saphira didn't destroy the pathway so that Team Meteor can't get through, and I accidentally went to the house where Cain and the others are, indicating that I have to battle Charlotte. Is there anything I'm missing?

That's what I did as well, and I'm getting nothing. I will say is that I got access to the city earlier than I should have, meaning Saphira didn't destroy the pathway so that Team Meteor can't get through, and I accidentally went to the house where Cain and the others are, indicating that I have to battle Charlotte. Is there anything I'm missing?

Got it! Using an earlier save (Been saving when noticing things or before buggy areas. Dont know if it will help.) I went straight to hardy when is between the calcenon and route 4 talked to him first. Then talked to him in front of the barrier with saphira. Then went into the house with cain and gang and was able to proceed normally after the charlotte encounter. Doesnt help you much... Sorry about that :( but at least we know the sequence to get around the bug.

Edited by King of Hearts

I beat Charlotte without rain dance too. Just used Tyrantrum, Gengar and Arcanine, had to use 2-3 revives though. Anyway i'm havng trouble finding Clauncher, is he found by fishing with a good rod or an old rod and is it in a specific place since all i find on the cascade are remoraids

EDIT: Also i saw someone asking for Qwilfish, just fish with a good rod in the Celestinine Mountain

EDIT 2: Got my Clauncher yeay

Edited by Palpatine

Well, I did use Rain Dance, actually Vaporeon and Blastoise took the whole team down besides the last Ninetales that managed to energy ball my Vaporeon that wasn't wanting to risk double protect. Was kinda lucky tho, since I more than once lived with sliver of health on either of those and managed to recover and somehow those dual solarbeams always targeted my Protecting Vaporeon on turn 'Toise was Rain Dancing. But man, Surf || Rain Dance || Aqua Ring Special Defensive Rain Dish Blastoise and Standardish Wish/Protect Vaporeon work beautifully in tandem, with emphasis on word beautifully due to rainbow field effect. And the fun when Vaporeon Wishes, lives 1st hit with second coming to end its battle just to see Blastoise outspeeding and giving that Water Absorb Surf support. :-)

Edited by Chrattac

I need help. So I was able to enter Calcenon City without it being blocked. Did I do something wrong? I saw TheGamersTree episode of it and the way to the city was blocked off in his gameplay of it. I didn't know about the Amaria and Titania event and they are not at that spot now. Did I just fucked up my game? And Team Meteor isn't in the caves.

Edited by Shadowbolt192

I need help. So I was able to enter Calcenon City without it being blocked. Did I do something wrong? I saw TheGamersTree episode of it and the way to the city was blocked off in his gameplay of it. I didn't know about the Amaria and Titania event. Did I just fucked up my game? And Team Meteor isn't in the caves.

If you entered Calcenon and trigered any of the events (a.k.a you talked with Hardy/Cain/Saphira/Charlotte/Shelly/Anna or Noel), hmm...

yes, you f*d up ._.