The True Lord  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you worship?

• Helix Forever
    • Arceus is the true lord and savoir
    • Screw those guys, Giratina will lead us to the world of darkness
    • The Great Xatu
    • Old Amber over Helix

The Lord Arceus shall chastise you for even suggesting the prospect of Blasphemy!

Oh god... here we go again... do you know what you've done?

Eh, you probably do. well, then, in b4 a shit ton of comments about Helix fossil and Arceus etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Let me come out of mah corner

I think you guys are all overthinking it.

Is their a belief without beliefers? Technically Yes

Someone beliefed and so do we but with what gain? Amusement of course

Does 'God' exist because we belief in him? They apparently do cause we owned them once, but while they when we've left them? probably

Isn't it possible that all beliefs and gods are one.

They are all derived from one thing in the beginning but what if that one pokemon could be every pokemon.

Yes you know it now don't you, every god was one god, not a true god but a pokegod. Because think about what if he was there at the begining.

You've al been deceived but albeit for the better. All along it was the one who gave the most to pokemon, Life.

So it was....

Ditto

Or mew

Edited by Cornerman

I AM THE TRUE LORD

--------------------------

There are men, women, and children amongst us. Only men can be chosen to be man makers, to make men out of women and women out of children. In the Mulanos region located across the sea west of the Hoenn region, a powerful man maker came forth from the heavens and spied upon a woman, who had just recieved news that her aging father was summoned by the chinese emperor to fight againt the Huns in a great battle. The womans name was Meulin, and that evening during dinner, her father made an announcement at the table. "I will have to fight against the Huns, for if we let them storm our homelands, they will make women of us men, and children of us women, and then reverse the process all over again so that they will make us Huns." Everyone was in shock, and even Grandmother Fa passed out at the news but nobody seemed to notice. Meulin stood up and exclaimed, "NI HAO MA! You are old and frail father and you will surely die in this battle!" Meulin's father banged his fist on the table and stood up tall and proud. "KONI CHIWA MADA FAKA I am as old of a man as you are a woman!" Meulin was taken aback by this and started crying as she ran to her room. Into the night, Meulin could hear the whispers of her mother and father, talking about how much of a woman Meulin was, and how much of a man her father was. But Meulin had enough. She prayed to the chinese gods to be made into a man so that she may take her fathers place, but nobody answered her. But the lord man maker was still watching her, carefully observing her every move as if she was an animated disney movie. He approached her, gliding on air through the window of her room and hovering in the air. Meulin tried to let out a womanly scream, but in the presence of the lord man maker it became a mans voice. Everyone rushed outside to try and find which man screamed, but to their disappointment, they found nothing. "My name is Lord Emvee," said the man maker. "I hear you want to be made into a man." Meulin nodded and Lord Emvee disappeared into thin air, but his voice remained and echoed so that only Meulin can hear it. "You must first sneak into your fathers room undetected, and obtain the the manly armor of your father." Meulin silently crept into her fathers room, and saw him asleep on a hard manly pillow filled with rocks. Meulin stripped the womanly chinese oriental dress she was wearing until she was completely bare. She then walked over to her fathers armor, and silently slipped it on. The lord man makers voice echoed once again "now make your way to the stables undetected and take your fathers sword and horse". She did so, and as she picked up the sword and looked at her reflection through it, she saw her womanly hair waving in he wind. "KONI CHIWA MADA FAKA CUT YOUR HAIR WOMAN!" With a swift slice, Meulin cut her hair off. Thunder boomed in the night sky and lightning flashed in all directions. Meulin used the hair and tied it to her chest, to look even more manlier. She then mounted her fathers horse, and turned to face Lord Emvee. "How can I repay you for this deed," said Meulin. Lord Emvee smiled. "Meulin, ... Meulan... MULAN!" Immediately, the ground shook, and the world had changed. Meulin wasn't Meulin anymore. Meulin was Mulan. "You shall now be known as Mulan to everyone," said the lord man maker. "I give you three parting gifts on your quest to make men. I give you Kricket, a fauthful companion on your journies. His name is Void, and he is a powerful man maker that goes chirp chirp. Next, I give you Mushu the man making red Dragon. His name is Deputy Red, and even though he is small just like something else that I will not talk about, he is a wise companion that will guide you on your quest to manhood and to become a man maker. And then last but not least, I give you the chinese army, commanded by two of the most powerful man makers apart from myself of course since I am the one true lord of men and man making. Their names are General Shang (DAVIDpwns) and LilOU. They will help you to defeat the Huns and rid the world of reverse Mulans". And so with that being said, Mulan rode off into the night on his horse, with his companions Kricket and Mushu, to join the chinese army and become a man maker. The commotion had awoken his father, who ran out and saw Mulan riding off into the night. The legend says as Mulan rode off to join the army to fight off the huns, the echo of his father still followed behind her. "MULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And so you see, it was I that set Mulan on his path to glory and manmakinghood. In the region of Mulanos, there are many kinds of different species of Pokemon. But only you can find them all, and use them to conquer the Huns as well as the reverse Mulans. As Arceus is the lord of Sinnoh, I am the lord of Mulanos, and maybe of all other regions. And always remember, that regardless of whatever religion you may or may not have, to make sure you don't end up like [inD]Tianboz: Seduced by the reverse Mulan known as Shurtugal.