[Resolved] Flawed logic in the storyline *spoilers*

Yash

I'm not sure if this has been pointed out before but I realized that in the story line for reborn, there is a major flaw in the logic. Its regarding the orphanage kids. Since their sister, Saphira is above 18 years, why isn't she the legal guardian for them? At least for her sisters, if not also Anna and Noel.

I think its mentioned in the game that if any child under 18 has a legal guardian then they don't have to stay at the orphanage. At least I guess that is what stops the Dr. Sigmund from going after Heather once she is adopted by Blake right? Can somebody confirm this?

Just pointing it out since its such a major flaw in the reasoning. I doubt anything can be done about it now though, but I guess Ame would want to know about it.

• Administrators

Saphira was originally at the orphanage herself as well. But upon turning 18 she didn't automatically obtain guardianship of them her siblings. There are a number of legal processes involved and from what I understand Sigmund was able to stall them out. I don't know the details unfortunately.

In-game Sigmund currently doesn't know Heather's whereabouts.

Wait...Blake is Heather's guardian?! Where was that?!

To quote Cain: "She was adopted by some guy up in Ametrine City. I think his name was... Blake?" He says this before you fight Cain in Vanhannen Castle.

Saphira was originally at the orphanage herself as well. But upon turning 18 she didn't automatically obtain guardianship of them her siblings. There are a number of legal processes involved and from what I understand Sigmund was able to stall them out. I don't know the details unfortunately.

In-game Sigmund currently doesn't know Heather's whereabouts.

9mpqiz.jpg