Site Issues, round twenty

• Administrators

It's not the host this time. It's me. The back-end of the site was non-functional after switching hosts four times in a row so I attempted to upgrade it in order to fix it, and not only did the standard upgrade procedure not work, but it destroyed the front-end too. I have a support request open with the software developer but their suggestions haven't been as helpful as I had hoped, so we could be out for a while.

For those looking for game download links, here's Episode 12.1

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Thanks to ReddestDream for collecting those links through the site being down.

Anyway, I'm working on it. Sorry.

• Upvote 2

Dang. I really thought the site was down because you were uploading the new episode but now, hearing the truth from your mouth hurts.

It would've been out already if Ame didn't build parts of Ametrine Mountain that won't be accessable until ep 14/15 but it means less work for her the next episode. Looking forward to ep 13 tho...*gets shot in the head*

every so often wither im trying to access the site via its adress or or by searching pokemon reborn i get a blank wihte screen and nothing to say that the page is still loading, any1 eles receiving this problem?

out of courosity how the development of E13 comming?

Edited by sandy