+Infinitas

Will

+Infinitas Redux?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I start +Infinitas over in a new, typed out format with illustrations?

• Yes! Your new idea has so much more potential than your current comic!
    • No! Keep drawing the comic we all know and love!

[quote name='AZKnight' post='1123' date='Jul 15 2010, 11:16 PM']Miss Kitty just exudes....I guess Moderator authority. I don't know how else to describe it. That or it's a look of "You're going to be my bitch." I think I'll stick with the former.[/quote]
I feel the latter, lol.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='Miss Kitty' post='1125' date='Jul 16 2010, 12:10 AM']Whaa!? I'm very nice to people! Until they get on my bad side... No one's my bitch... That or I'm someone elses bitch. ._. In turn, I wouldn't surprised of such a thing.[/quote]
Oh, no, by no means do I mean you are mean or rude. Just that you seem like the dominant/leader/alpha type.

[quote name='AZKnight' post='1123' date='Jul 16 2010, 01:16 AM']Miss Kitty just exudes....I guess Moderator authority. I don't know how else to describe it. That or it's a look of "You're going to be my bitch." I think I'll stick with the former.

Since I wasn't there when this story happened, still anticipating to see what happened. It's building up to something, but it seems like an epic battle. Did you guys have an epic battle without me?[/quote]
all we did is plan survival by choosing which Pokémon to eat... until something happened to get everyone to eat and/or use hyper beam on each other... [spoiler]although I was planning on putting in a battle and/or dramatic scenes in the end to make it more interesting...[/spoiler]

[quote name='Miss Kitty' post='1125' date='Jul 16 2010, 02:10 AM']Whaa!? I'm very nice to people! Until they get on my bad side... No one's my bitch... That or I'm someone else's bitch. ._. In turn, I wouldn't surprised of such a thing.[/quote]
no one is anyone's bitch, unless someone refers to their Pokémon as their bitch, which would be cruel

[quote name='mashew' post='1156' date='Jul 16 2010, 02:22 PM']lol love it so far will lol[/quote]
Thank you, kind sir, my favorite thing in it so far would either be Geo's design or how I drawdled Amor, but that's a different story, thanks anyways

:( Sorry if this one's a bit poorly drawn, my hands were really shaky today...

Here's [b][i][u]Page 6[/u][/i][/b]
Hope you enjoy it!
[i](Remember: Ideas [b]and[/b] criticism [b][u]very[/u][/b] welcome!)[/i] :D

[url="http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae189/SupahFish/plusInfinitas/Infinitas-Pg6.jpg"]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae189/S...finitas-Pg6.jpg[/url]

[quote name='Stars' post='1412' date='Jul 20 2010, 11:03 AM']This one does look a bit rougher than the others. But more importantly, Vaporeon was toasted by Infernape... Do not approve! =p[/quote]

Sorry, Geo had to win, and he chose to have infernape while Mashew chose vaporeon, and notice how Mashew calls Geo lucky, implying that he probably got a critical hit somewhere in that little quarrel...

I am [b][i][u]VERY[/u][/i][/b] sorry for the delay, but I do have [b]5[/b] excuses to why I am uploading this so late. [i](I know, I know, excuses are not acceptable and all that noise...)[/i]

[i]Also, sorry if it's a bit smudgy...[/i]

[i][b]#1[/b] - My family has been doing many things together recently. (i.e. the beach, etc....)
[b]#2[/b] - This page was [b]very[/b] difficult for me to pull of for some reason...
[b]#3[/b] - I spent most of the time that [b]wasn't[/b] on the first two daydreaming about ideas for further into [u]+Infinitas[/u].
[b]#4[/b] - I am a well known procrastinator, and that is my fault.
And...
[b]#5[/b] - Corresponding with [b]#2[/b], I drew some of the pictures in page 7 with heightened detail and unneeded epicness.[/i]

[i]So, without further ado...[/i]

Here's [b][i][u]Page 7[/u][/i][/b]
Hope you enjoy it!
[i](Remember: Ideas [b]and[/b] criticism [b][u]very[/u][/b] welcome!)[/i]

[url="http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae189/SupahFish/plusInfinitas/Infinitas-Pg7.jpg"]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae189/S...finitas-Pg7.jpg[/url]

Time for some constructive criticism:

You should really make a plot line. As it currently stands I can tell it's made on-the-fly, as you think of ideas. Writing down a plot will greatly help you. Currently, I can't follow any kind of plot. Just something to think about, that I think will help a lot.

[quote name='Hyperlisk' post='1899' date='Jul 29 2010, 07:31 PM']Time for some constructive criticism:

You should really make a plot line. As it currently stands I can tell it's made on-the-fly, as you think of ideas. Writing down a plot will greatly help you. Currently, I can't follow any kind of plot. Just something to think about, that I think will help a lot.[/quote]

[i]Finally some criticism...[/i]
I was planning on making them follow a plot line a bit later in, as of right now, it's more "introductory" then the actual story

[quote name='AmethystStorm' post='1893' date='Jul 29 2010, 06:48 PM']Epicness is always needed. Glad that you're still going with this.[/quote]
Damn Right :blink:

[quote name='AmethystStorm' post='1893' date='Jul 29 2010, 06:48 PM']Epicness is always needed. Glad that you're still going with this.[/quote]

I'm trying to make it to the end. This is where my mind is at right now.

• 3 weeks later...
Again, had trouble with this page, but I got it... Epic faces in return for the long wait. [i]( Also, sorry for the intense smudgyness... )[/i]

[b][i]I AIN'T STOPPIN' YET!!![/i][/b]

Here's [b][i][u]Page 8[/u][/i][/b]
Hope you enjoy it!
[i](Remember: Ideas [b]and[/b] criticism [b][u]very[/u][/b] welcome!)[/i]

[url="http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae189/SupahFish/plusInfinitas/Infinitas-Pg8.jpg"]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae189/S...finitas-Pg8.jpg[/url]