Beefkek's Breeding Shop

Beefkek

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think id like to try this but i have no idea how to send you my save file or how many rupees i have? on top of that, idk who i would pick. but this seems like a great idea

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/save.html

follow these directions to find your save file.

as for Rupees, you can check how many you have (I mean that are actually available for you to spend, not your net worth which can be misleading if you've shop items in your posssesion) by clicking on the "Site Shop" option, which will be in your Member info window on far the left side of the screen, right above the "sign out" option.

as for how you'd go about uploading a save file in general, go to "more reply options" which will be a button on the bottom of the forum post window when you make a post, right next to the "Post" button. from there go to "Attach files" and select your save file, then upload.

Edited by Stratos

well, I have used the service...

And I have to tell you guys, go ahead and try it out, you can very much trust Beef, this is all completely legitimate.

he fulfilled my request to the letter.

The Sky Slayer service accountability rating:

10/10 - would definitely use again

Edited by Stratos