Beefkek's Breeding Shop

Beefkek

Seeing the praise that Beef is getting from this service, I'm going to ask for some mons. The only question I have is, Beef, will you be leveling up the pokemon we request, or will that cost extra?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Beefkek!!!! He bred six Pokémon, two shinies, four with custom IVs in two days for my order, all perfect even with the genders I wanted!!! Seriously he's the one to go to

wait.. what? Six?

I thought that there was a maximum of Two pokemon per a single player...

wait what? How did you get six pokemon from him if the maximum is two? Do you know each other IRL or something?

Thanks Beefkek!!!! He bred six Pokémon, two shinies, four with custom IVs in two days for my order, all perfect even with the genders I wanted!!! Seriously he's the one to go to

Oh man...I didn't even see the 2 Pokémon per player limit on the first post...that was extremely stupid of me, I just asked Beef for six Pokémon and he said yes? Wow I'm really sorry I don't know Beef I had no idea there was a limit I should definitely not have gotten six of them :wacko: ????

add; I did pay for six of them but you guys are so right, I have no idea why he didn't enforce the limit with me :-0

Edited by wowireallylovesweaters

Hi I would like to have a Naughty Oshawott Male in gender, Level 5 and i dont care about ev's or iv's that's all that I want.

You can just pm Beef what you want and give him your save file.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Sadly impossible will remain impossible.

Aanyway, what are the removed Pokemon thus far? Breloom, Staraptor, Lucario, Gyarados......I feel like I'm missing out a ton.

You got most of them, the rest would be Togepi, Magby, Elekid, Munchlax, Gligar, and Chinchou lines.

....I got a Chinchou though? Then again that WAS Episode 11.....

Btw, just out of curiousity, when you evolve a magmar, does the magmarizer gets consumed, or is it reusable?

e.e This shouldn't be thread for this haha, we have a section for those type of questions: Ask Your Questions: Quests And Pokemon/Item Locations

Chinchou got axed in Episode 12, like Magikarp. And the magmarizer gets consumed when used, but we don't even have access to that yet.

Hey, if you could breed me a Totodile (Naive Nature), with Aqua Jet. Ability would preferably be Sheer Force. For IVs, give it Max Attack, Speed, and Special Attack.

Also thank you in advance.

Edited by Mighty Kamina