Beefkek's Breeding Shop

Beefkek

I see that a lot of you guys seem to have problems with the difficulty of this game, mostly because you don't know how /want to breed or EV train your pokemon. So I decided to help you out in exchange for some Reborn Rupees.

So here is what I am offering:

For only 100 Rupees you get:

-A Pokemon of your choice: I will breed any obtainable pokemon for you (I have most of them including all starters and all event pokemon even the old ones, like Staraptor, Lucario, Magmortar...

+Nature, Ability and 3 IV's (from 28-31) of your choice

Extras:

-A Shiny pokemon: 100 Rupees

-Full EV Training (Stats of your choice) : 100 Rupees

-Moves of your choice: 50 Rupees

Notes:

-Max 2 pokemon per player (to keep the balance).

-I will need 2-5 days to finish your request.

-If you don't know how to send Rupees, PM me.

-If you don't have any Rupees donate and support the community, or just be more active on the forum and earn your Rupees that way.

Pic to show the difference between trained and untrained pokemon:

Untrained:

Untrained.jpg

Trained:

Trained.jpg

Edited by Beefkek

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice idea, I might want to do that sometime (no patience at all for breeding XD)! And Stratos, I guess he would use your own save file like people do with trouble shooting.

well, I'll need some ^_^
oh wait....
i got everything i need -_-

actually a very good idea. But i still don't know about few things:
1, without Power items and Destiny Knot, it's very hard to breed to get that define IVs you described (example, i only take some babies with >=30 IVs atk and speed, and the total defence stats with HP + def + sp.def >=65 for physical sweeper). So will you use any "illegal" ways to get these pokemons for our designed??
2, what exactly "rupees" in Reborn can do?? i just think about prank others in the forum, but besides that- i got no idea -_-
3, 2-5 days for ONE pokemon? and you breed on our own save files or you breed on your save file, and use "trading system" like DBan to transfer pkms from your save to our saves?? Because i prepare A LOT of pokemon and movesets for "the future release" on my save file (like 2 or 3 Smeargle prepared to breed for some new pokemon we wll get in epi 13), so i don't think i'll do it from start on another one's save. It's too boring -_-

Edited by gutten_tag

• Support Squad

well, I'll need some ^_^

oh wait....

i got everything i need -_-

attachicon.gif1.PNG

attachicon.gif2.PNG

attachicon.gif3.PNG

1, without Power items and Destiny Knot, it's very hard to breed to get that define IVs you described (example, i only take some babies with >=30 IVs atk and speed, and the total defence stats with HP + def + sp.def >=65 for physical sweeper). So will you use any "illegal" ways to get these pokemons for our designed??

2, what exactly "rupees" in Reborn can do?? i just think about prank others in the forum, but besides that- i got no idea -_-

3, 2-5 days for ONE pokemon? and you breed on our own save files or you breed on your save file, and use "trading system" like DBan to transfer pkms from your save to our saves?? Because i prepare A LOT of pokemon and movesets for "the future release" on my save file (like 2 or 3 Smeargle prepared to breed for some new pokemon we wll get in epi 13), so i don't think i'll do it from start on another one's save. It's too boring -_-

Inb4 Puzzles screw you over

Also, i have mad respect for the people with the patience to do this shiz

1. No illegal ways I just breed till I get what you wanted. its only 3 IVs thats not so hard most of my team has all IV's over 25

3. I do it on my save then transfer it on yours. Yes sometimes it takes few days just for 1 pokemon if you want shiny with good IVs

Edited by Beefkek

1. No illegal ways I just breed till I get what you wanted. its only 3 IVs thats not so hard most of my team has all IV's over 25

3. I do it on my save then transfer it on yours. Yes sometimes it takes few days just for 1 pokemon if you want shiny with good IVs

omg. Shiny AND good >= 3 IVs. You got my respect my friend. I got a box name "shiny", but ALL OF THEM SUCKS. and when i say "all of them", i mean "ALL" actually. About 10 to 15 eggs for one baby with acceptable IVs, and 1% chance to be shiny, so in average....1000 to 1500 eggs each pokemon? i don't want to think about it...

omg. Shiny AND good >= 3 IVs. You got my respect my friend. I got a box name "shiny", but ALL OF THEM SUCKS. and when i say "all of them", i mean "ALL" actually. About 10 to 15 eggs for one baby with acceptable IVs, and 1% chance to be shiny, so in average....1000 to 1500 eggs each pokemon? i don't want to think about it...

Well you don't have luck or you are not trying hard enough :P

Here is my Gardevoir

Untitled.png

I also have good IVs shiny Gyarados, Chandelure, Umbreon, Ninetales...

well then, everything seems legit enough

I'll definitely consider trying your service. (I need to go see what I'd want though... probs gonna be a either a starter or event poke no longer available...)

Well you don't have luck or you are not trying hard enough :P

I also have good IVs shiny Gyarados, Chandelure, Umbreon, Ninetales...

i think my gardevoir is slightly better ^_^ (only more speed actually), and i don't want to change ability yet

and i swear this is my most disappoint result (why this thing got 31 ATK IV???)

and this thing- i got it in nature after hunting for 5 hours :v :v

post-47775-0-11475600-1404407948_thumb.png

so i don't think i'm not lucky or not try hard "enough" :v :v. But NONE of my pokemons is shiny thought -_-. That's the most frustrating part. *feeling jealous*

Alright...

I think I'll request:

A male Tyrunt,

with an Adamant nature

and IVs in HP, Attack, and Defense

Extras:

I'd like for full EV training in the stats of Attack and Defense

I do believe my total comes out to 200R.

you'll want payment up front, correct?

Edited by Stratos

• Support Squad

Alright...

I think I'll request:

A male Tyrunt,

with an Adamant nature

Extras:

Goddamn, straight down to business eh Stratos?

Alright...

I think I'll request:

A male Tyrunt,

with an Adamant nature

Extras:

Ok this should be done in 1-2 days, just PM me your save game. You pay when you get the pokemon.

Btw what ability?

I've only ever played the Reborn game, none of the online or server stuff so excuse my ignorance...what's a Reborn Rupee?

They're the online currency that the site and community uses.

you accumulate them for the most part by being active in the form of making post in the forums (Though, you won't get any if you post in the Onyx Arcade forum section)

these Rupees can then be used to buy various items from the site shop, (though I'll allow you to see what's in there for yourself rather than explaining.)

or they can also be given to your fellow members, either as gifts, or forms of payment for a debt or service, an example of which being Beefkek charging 100 rupees in return for breeding pokemon for people and then editing them into the customer's game save file.

Edited by Stratos

You guys probably think these ivs are disgusting,

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

but He puts in all the work I want!

yes. yes it is. It's still power enough to do the normal work you need, because you still got another 5 more members to back him up. But in the other hand, if you got the "right" Azumarill, like this one:

post-47775-0-72753000-1404413642_thumb.png

post-47775-0-33036400-1404413646_thumb.png

it can solo at least 4 pkms in Samson's team. That's the different -_-.

it can solo at least 4 pkms in Samson's team. That's the different -_-.

Yummy can do the same, I want him to be the fattest mon on my team as in taking the most hits and such. I didn't breed at all in my file. :unsure: