Reborn chat streamed directly to your browser!

• Administrators

So just in case you didn't know: We have a PO server! What is PO? Pokemon Online is a battling simulator where users can log on, create teams and battle each other. Reborn is one of the oldest and most popular servers on the greater PO network, but even despite that, sometimes we in the server chat feel a little disconnected from the forum community. Indeed, it can be a pain to have to download, install, and fire-up a whole different program just to talk to people.

Which brings us to this pretty little link right here.

Now notched into the menus of both the main-site and forum, you can easily access our PO server from your browser-- no need to download anything! To do it, go to the link and click Load. Then choose Reborn's server from the list, enter a name and click connect!

Now, just a heads up, this PO web client we've linked here is still a work in progress by the creators of PO themselves. Eventually, it will be able to do everything the downloaded version can, but for now it's very incomplete. I personally have yet to get the team builder or battles to work, so for the time being please treat this web-client like a glorified chat room. If you do want to battle, I definitely encourage you to get the full program.

That said, don't be afraid to come and say hi, ask a question about the game, or just hang around and chat with individual users on the side!

On one final, unrelated note, we have an additional promotion: Hukuna will be taking up a local moderator position for the Roleplay forum, so don't be surprised if he's popping into the topics down there.

Hope to see everyone online!

• Upvote 2

• Support Squad

Aye, It makes sense for Hukuna to get that promotion, so 'gratz

Also, Does the browser chat link to the PO chat? Or is it a different space atogether

Congratulations Hukuna~ [: I know I said I'd look after the Roleplay forums when I made them but you seem better fit to do it than me at the time being, hope you enjoy it.

full version is still superior to webclient

Very useful, but i guess i've used the full program too much. No way i can simply use that thing thing on my browser.

It's a good way to introduce people to PO though. I like it, and i'm probably going to post the link now on introduction topics ^^

Side note: Gratz for the thing thing Hukuna!