What do you look like?

Ice

Heyooo guys! It´s been some time since I posted here, and as my English training in Reborn helped a LOT to get me into my School, here´s a pic of my new look in uniform. XD

(btw, the girl is my sis Nephytis, for those who remember her)

2aaghv7.jpg

Looking sharp, Boss Notus!

Don't look so enthused by life, haku. =P

And what's with the random oversized airforce rank patch on the wall? Just curious.

Nice lip piercings.

I was going to enlist to the air force or the Marines. I'm rather down in the photo becuse im stuck in a wheelchair for a few months.

I was going to enlist to the air force or the Marines. I'm rather down in the photo becuse im stuck in a wheelchair for a few months.

From someone who has been there and knows... go officer if you can. Don't enlist. And go airforce. Or navy. Not marines or army. Just no.

Which reminds me...

this is a few days short of two weeks growth, and I had shaved the upper lip at some point for aesthetic purposes. So now you guys have an idea of how fast it grows. My pic earlier was for Christmas. This one is a few days later.

9H1K2u4.png

• Upvote 5

As I said before

Here you go people owo

Don't mind the people I cut out~ They're all just people I met at the park, unless you're looking at the mouth behind me because that mouth is my cousin's mouth owo

Oh about how could I forget the other side to the promise I made~ LJmdtct.jpg

D6MkDQN.png

You look tired AF in that picture

• Support Squad

I like it. I think it looks nice.

As for me, it's been awhile, and I took lots of headshots for class assignment, (Don't you just love art school?) so here's one for the road.

lbJWnmq.jpg?1

Daaaaaaaaaaaayuuuuuuuum