E12.1 Bug Fixes

fffs all of you boohoo too much :C enjoy what works before pinpricking every error in the backside q-q because theres lots on offer (Like.... Maybe too much? No I joke)

• 4 weeks later...

Yea that bug is reeeeally annoying ^_^ don't worry though even if we do get a Feebas there will be no Prism Scale until after the E4 (and no Magikarp :unsure:)

well theres the link stone to evolve feebas since you need a feebas to hold a prism scale then trade it to evolve

I'm new to the game in general, but after playing a while. I got some problems with the game script. When I open up my PC. When I attempt to move or deposit pokemon. The game stops responding and goes all black. Then the PC box filled with my pokemon appear with my party all my part pokemon in a top left corner of the window. A chat box appear's stating "The script is taking to long. The game will restart." Then my game is saved and a window appears stating. "Script is hanging." with a OK option. I'm not sure if this is a problem or not, but I'm not sure how to resolve it or what's causing it.

Edit: After dedicating my self on making that PC work. I got it to work after the 10th's time.(well around there)

Edited by Darkpurr

The PC is a dark void, you should save before you use it because Pokemon have been lost to it before

I know about that. I've lost a Ratata because of it. I was moving my pokemon and lost my HM tribute. He will be missed. Now I save before using the PC, because of that.

Edited by Darkpurr

It (probably) won't require a Prism Scale. Linkstones have, thus far, sidestepped required items and prerequisites.

Not really. Steelix still requires a Metal Coat, and since there's no way to raise a pokemon's beauty in Reborn...

:I

You said probably though, so yeah ^_^

I'm new to the game in general, but after playing a while. I got some problems with the game script. When I open up my PC. When I attempt to move or deposit pokemon. The game stops responding and goes all black. Then the PC box filled with my pokemon appear with my party all my part pokemon in a top left corner of the window. A chat box appear's stating "The script is taking to long. The game will restart." Then my game is saved and a window appears stating. "Script is hanging." with a OK option. I'm not sure if this is a problem or not, but I'm not sure how to resolve it or what's causing it.

Edit: After dedicating my self on making that PC work. I got it to work after the 10th's time.(well around there)

The "script is taking too long" can happen in a variety of places. Why it happens, well... Ame probably said it somewhere and i forgot.

But yeah, always save everywhere and create lots of backups for your saves just in case it explodes.

Also, let me ask something: Do you happen to have a lot of pokemons in one box? Like, lot of boxes full of pokemons?

Normally i don't adress bugs here, but i'll make an exception.

The "script is taking too long" can happen in a variety of places. Why it happens, well... Ame probably said it somewhere and i forgot.

But yeah, always save everywhere and create lots of backups for your saves just in case it explodes.

Also, let me ask something: Do you happen to have a lot of pokemons in one box? Like, lot of boxes full of pokemons?

Normally i don't adress bugs here, but i'll make an exception.

Well recently I've caught a bunch of pokemon. I have at least half way full of pokemon in a Box. Why? Is that part of the cause?

Edit: Btw where can i address these bugs?

Edited by Darkpurr

Well recently I've caught a bunch of pokemon. I have at least half way full of pokemon in a Box. Why? Is that part of the cause?

I have had the box slow down before fully filling like 5 box slots, but I have had my box crash and delete everything once before after catching a whole bunch of pokemon all at once I would recommend not catching so many at a time and move some to other boxs not full yet it might help, I have experienced this only once so not much of help here.

I have had the box slow down before fully filling like 5 box slots, but I have had my box crash and delete everything once before after catching a whole bunch of pokemon all at once I would recommend not catching so many at a time and move some to other boxs not full yet it might help, I have experienced this only once so not much of help here.

Thanks for the Info! I'll keep my pokemon from overflowing a box. ^_^

Isn't the berry plant still bugged? I planted a berry near Nyu's house, went inside, and the game crashed if I dare leave. I had to restore my game to an earlier point which wasn't very far since I save a lot.

• Administrators

I've noticed the ability Illusion doesn't work on my Zoroark when I play. Is that supposed to be that way or am I experiencing a bug?

Illusion is one of the handful of abilities noted in the readme as not having been implemented yet.

Isn't the berry plant still bugged? I planted a berry near Nyu's house, went inside, and the game crashed if I dare leave. I had to restore my game to an earlier point which wasn't very far since I save a lot.

This exactly what 12.1 should have fixed. If it didn't, you might still be running the original 12

It (probably) won't require a Prism Scale. Linkstones have, thus far, sidestepped required items and prerequisites.

Is this really true? This is the first I'm learning of this, for one, and for two if it were I think I'd have a lot fewer requests for the Magmarizer...

As others have alluded to, if your computer isn't able to keep up with all the Pokemon displayed in the PC try to limit yourself to keeping boxes half-full

This exactly what 12.1 should have fixed. If it didn't, you might still be running the original 12

No, I know I'm running 12.1 beacuse of the overworld sprite changes

soooo i just realized that 12.0 introduced the sprite changes.

I use the reborn game that is in my taskbar and it was ep12.0 XDXD

what makes it even funnier, I had my folder for ep12.1 on my desktop.

XDXDXDXD I FINISHED EP12 PLAYING EP12.0 XDXDXD sorri for the bother

Edited by sonic112233

Huh. I suppose hearing from both Vinny and Ame puts me in a bad position. I said (assumed) the prerequisites are sidestepped because I've been able to evolve my Karrablast and Shelmet with linkstones alone. Similarly, and while this was in an older version of the game (maybe 9?), I evolved my Poliwhirl into Politoed without a King's Rock.

If the problem's addressed, then the past shan't matter much.