E12.1 Bug Fixes

pls fix sticky web ame!! pls

She's said it before, but Pokemon Essentials doesn't have the mechanics for sticky web yet if I'm correct, so she can't do much at the time for it. You just have to be patient.

S'okay, I can get this going tomorrow.

Defiant still doesn't work either.

Is that also why Fell Stinger doesn't work?

Yeah, that's why it doesn't work. I can take a look at these two tomorrow as well.

Edit1 - I have Sticky Web finished but Defiant is working properly for me :\

Edit2 - I think part of this problem is that moves like Close Combat aren't flagging for "self-reduce" properly, so I'll have to check them all :C

Edited by Blind Guardian

Edit1 - I have Sticky Web finished but Defiant is working properly for me :\

Edit2 - I think part of this problem is that moves like Close Combat aren't flagging for "self-reduce" properly, so I'll have to check them all :C

Well, it failed to activate for me when I got intimidated and screeched at. Maybe I'll try redownloading...

Jesus, I'm finally able to enter the site D; I had to cache the front page and then check the replies to these news... I'm so hyped to play this EP, but unfortunately my Laptop can't be charged right now cuz that goddamn charger borked on me ;-;

I don't have the direct downloads right now, but everyone is having issues loading them. Instead, just give it a little bit for the game download page to load and then you can choose your mirror to get to the direct download pages.

I know it takes a little while to open it, but is it that long? I just tried and the Game Download thing opened in 20-25 seconds. Hardly a world record, but hey... People gotta be more patient :I Okay, it took a bit longer than that, but c'mon people

Here's the Mega Link though

This may be an issue that was already addressed but after finally getting my togepi to where i wanted it EV/IV wise i took away its everstone and leveled it up once more to get a togetic. I knew that a shiny stone would give me the kiss but for what ever reason i gave it an oval stone. Anyway, it started to evolve and i was quite surprised with the result. My togetic turned back into a togepi. i never experienced anything like this even when using a common candy to level down my pokes. This my or my not be a 12.1 issue but has this happened to anyone before? I saved before the whole process and rebooted the game and it happened twice more until the fourth reboot gave me the message that the oval stone had no effect one my togetic. Let me know if this is common in other reborn games or a new issue altogether.

This may be an issue that was already addressed but after finally getting my togepi to where i wanted it EV/IV wise i took away its everstone and leveled it up once more to get a togetic. I knew that a shiny stone would give me the kiss but for what ever reason i gave it an oval stone. Anyway, it started to evolve and i was quite surprised with the result. My togetic turned back into a togepi. i never experienced anything like this even when using a common candy to level down my pokes. This my or my not be a 12.1 issue but has this happened to anyone before? I saved before the whole process and rebooted the game and it happened twice more until the fourth reboot gave me the message that the oval stone had no effect one my togetic. Let me know if this is common in other reborn games or a new issue altogether.

Hmm... how exactly did that work? After all, you can't use Oval Stones the same way you use Water/Fire/Thunder/Shiny/etc Stones. You gave the Togetic an Oval Stone and then what?

Also, i just tried that and it didn't happen. I tried 3 times. So, i don't know what the deal is.

If this is a real problem though, i guess this could have it's on topic on Troubleshooting.

+

As if you were to give a pokemon that evolves while holding a specific item a link stone when i gave my togetic the oval stone the evolution animation started and when it finished i had a brand new togepi. Yeah!!!!!!! I thought it was a mess up in code so i rebooted the game two more times with the same results. Just before calling it quits i closed my game down and tried one more time and it was fine. I have a togekis now and everything seems to be fine but im concerned. The only thing that i can think of is the speed hack i use. haven't had a problem with it until 12.1 and that being this weird evolution thing but I digress. I am new to this forum thing but it seems unnecessary to create a page unless more people encounter similar issues. Thanks for your help.

Hmm, guess you right. It's not exactly a problem i've seen before (At least, by what i can remember).

I could try other stuff to see if that actually happens, but i doubt it will.

And don't be afraid to create new topics, even more when it's a error only you had, and no one else had. It's different, after all.

But okay, the off-topic is over. Back on track people. This is a bug though, should i consider it off-topic? I'm just going to stop.