Hax r us

"Gligar"

Bagon

Larvitar

Dratini

Gible

Qwilfish

Missed something?

Mmm... yeah, Ame'll never let us have Qwilfish. Just think of the repercussions it'd have on the forums. Anytime anyone is having trouble with anything, the answer'll be get a Qwilfish. It'd be the new Gyarados. But I'm quoting from the download page (where it's talking about the features of the game) with this: "All 719 Pokemon to be found" So I'd bet on all of those being available by at least episode 759 after defeating the zombie elite four who have 6 mega pulse pokemon each.

Even so, we're not getting Qwilfish.

YU people MAkE mY CRY GOOMY COME TO DADDY ...GOOM GOOM(GOODBYE SUCKER) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOLXD B3

It seems as if the specimen is developing internet language and is attempting to communicate with us.

It seems as if the specimen is developing internet language and is attempting to communicate with us.

I'm 12 and what is this

I want to be able to buy Great Balls. Yes, that sounds silly, but really, you either have to throw Poke Balls at everything or you have to adapt to the very situational specialty balls, of which the only really useful one at any given time is the Level Ball, and only when you're late in the game.

Granted Great Balls even are going to be largely redundant at this point, but still. I'm baffled as to why they weren't in with Mid-Tier General Needs in the Department Store- it's not like they're overpowered.

I would very much perhaps like move tutors (really late in the game is fair, like in episode 795.7, and a steep price is fine if necessary) that teach custom moves to lay down the field effects that don't have moves for them. Namely the Pitch Black field, but that's my bias showing. I kind of possibly maybe might want the chess field as well so I can have fun hurling chess pieces at my opponents, too...

You don't get much use out of them at the time unless you're specifically using the beneficial moves that they boost (Signal Beam is the only one I can think of) so being able to actually put them to use in your own strategies at your whim would be nice.

I have one more thing, but I'll keep it to myself because it's silly and not at all relevant. uwu

P.S. If I don't get my Dratini by the Elite Four I'm starting a riot. ~xoxo, Espy

Mmm... yeah, Ame'll never let us have Qwilfish. Just think of the repercussions it'd have on the forums. Anytime anyone is having trouble with anything, the answer'll be get a Qwilfish. It'd be the new Gyarados. But I'm quoting from the download page (where it's talking about the features of the game) with this: "All 719 Pokemon to be found" So I'd bet on all of those being available by at least episode 759 after defeating the zombie elite four who have 6 mega pulse pokemon each.

Even so, we're not getting Qwilfish.

Of course not. I mean, take a look at Qwilfish stats. Take a good fucking look at Qwilfish stats. Base 75 defence. 75! Mega Mewtwo Y has BASE 70! More defence than a MEGA LEGENDARY. Yep, not even goign to say anything. Nope.

#BanQwilfish2014

Edited by Vinny953

• Veterans

Of course not. I mean, take a look at Qwilfish stats. Take a good fucking look at Qwilfish stats. Base 75 defence. 75! Mega Mewtwo Y has BASE 70! More defence than a MEGA LEGENDARY. Yep, not even goign to say anything. Nope.

#BanQwilfish2014

Vinny ....Nope QWILFISH is not the Overlord GOODRA is 150SPDEF MORE SPDEF THAN ARCEUS IT HAS MORE SPDEF THAN POKEMON GOD!

Access to Hyper Potions, good TMs and move tutors that actually teach usable moves. It's just annoying healing with super potions at this point, being unable to use pokes with poor leveling movepools without breeding (I'm too old to have time for that ;p), and I really want to use a Stealth Rock/Sticky Web Shuckle.

I'd also like to see better trainers in the grand hall.. preferably with random pokemon rather then there being a fixed rotation.. is there a chance of that happening??

The best one is that Ame replaced Riolu with the mightyest wall breaker of all time. Darumaka. And this evolves into Darmanitan which has a even more mightier fire move than Victini. Flare Blitz..

Calcs from Smogon:

Here are some calculations that prove just how powerful this move is, factoring in a sun boost, Stealth Rock damage, and an Adamant nature:

• Flare Blitz vs. 252/0 Latias 86.26 - 101.65% (87.5% chance to OHKO)
  • Flare Blitz vs 252/252+ Landorus-T 77.23 - 91.1% (25% chance to OHKO)
  • Flare Blitz vs. 4/0 Garchomp 83.8 - 98.6% (37.5% chance to OHKO)
  • Flare Blitz vs. 252/64 Tentacruel 102.2 - 120.33%
  • Flare Blitz vs. 252/224 Jellicent 65.59 - 77.23%

I want to see a Pokemon Painter or Machine which recolors your Pokemon if you give him a Heart scale or more :D

Edited by Nefalem

Opinions...inclusion of different balls, even if the next ep, they are relatively useless ones. Or even implementing a way to get them in some sense, or craft them with a kurt clone.

Love Balls

Rainbow Field Effect on Julia's gym.

Goomy or Riot

Marriage option.

More Cain

Is it possible to have the hidden power type showing while in battle.. Its not easy to remember the type for all the pokemon i have and checking again and again is painful...

Vinny ....Nope QWILFISH is not the Overlord GOODRA is 150SPDEF MORE SPDEF THAN ARCEUS IT HAS MORE SPDEF THAN POKEMON GOD!

.... And Shuckle pwns Goodra in both defenses.

OhSayWUUUUUT? ^u^ (Yes, this is a testimony to how evil I am, and how much I relish destroying people's dreams. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.)

Is it possible to have the hidden power type showing while in battle.. Its not easy to remember the type for all the pokemon i have and checking again and again is painful...

Unfortunately, unless Ame knows how to script a non-legit function in, that's not possible as it wasnt usable in the actual pokemon games either. A type teller for hidden power is feasible though, as that was implemented for Gen V onwards ouo (EDIT: actually, could you do that, Ame? I think I might actually value Hidden power more if you do... lol)
Edited by Lynxiechan

Will mega evo's be ever implemented? If yes, mega houndoom pls

Mega's already exist iirc...

The player will never use them of course, but the NPCs... yep, they're going to crush you with their megas.

#LinWithMegaDialgaConfirmed

I don't think we're really old enough... I know in most games we're 10, but I can't imagine us being a whole hell of a lot older in this one.

I'm pretty sure Ame confirmed that the character is supposed to be 18 in this game.

This is based on the fact that Doctor Connal couldn't "take back" you, Saphira and Laura since their old enough to be free from the orphanage.

I really wish i could find that post though.

Mega's already exist iirc...

The player will never use them of course

Actually, in the editor, the Mega Ring can be found, along with corresponding Mega Stones. In fear of blowing up my game, I'm going to hold off until the Mega Evolution function itself is implemented.