What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tentacool, Staryu, Slowpoke, Frillish (or some of them) will be available in all of the fresh water that's been purified.

Tentacool, Staryu, Slowpoke, Shellder and Dratini are in the wild in visited locations. Check their Pokedex entries. All we need is the Super rod. We'll prolly get it around E34, Ame hates the Gen1 water types with a passion.

Tentacool, Staryu, Slowpoke, Shellder and Dratini are in the wild in visited locations. Check their Pokedex entries. All we need is the Super rod. We'll prolly get it around E34, Ame hates the Gen1 water types with a passion.

Yeah Dratini is definitely a super rod Pokemon much like in the official games. That or an event Pokemon.

Isn't E16 going to take forever? So it means that a lot of mapping and new events thingy is going on. If we are going to the desert, ferroseed, free vullaby and skarmory are a must.

Actually, the mapping just might be new Reborn City. Still, it could be the Desert. Who knows?

Yeah Dratini is definitely a super rod Pokemon much like in the official games. That or an event Pokemon.

Pokedex says Ametrine. May be in a specific spot, perhaps having to do with that ridiculously tall black waterfall.

Actually, the mapping just might be new Reborn City. Still, it could be the Desert. Who knows?

While going down the waterfall, Reborn looked a bit nicer to me. I dunno it may have just been me...

Ame has tinkered a little bit around, but it's the mess it always was. And yes, E16 will involve lots and lots of recolouring, as Ame herself has said, so, that's what it is, the renovated Reborn city.

Since my predictions are:

E16: Going back to the city, fighting Adrienn and Amaria

E17: Going to Tourmaline desert, fighting Titania

E18: Liberating Agate/Labradorra, fighting Hardy and Saphira

E19: Conclusion

I think that we won't be getting all of the desert pokemon quite yet. Most likely Ame isn't going to completely destroy herself by doing the city changes and the desert in one episode, so the post I had earlier may be more valid.

• 1 month later...

Rufflet i hope. Through an event more than likely. Probally gotta save a braviary from a wild pokemon (that you can or cant catch) and upon saving the Braviary, it allows you to take an Egg, knowing you will protect the baby that hatches

EDIT: Maybe a wild Gliscor or Dusclops *shrugs* i dont know really, but it should be a hard event, knowing how strong Braviary can be

You can get Rufflet on Route 2 if I remember correctly.

You can get Rufflet on Route 2 if I remember correctly.

That post was made in 2014 before route 2 existed I think. They're using an old thread each episode and updating the predictions.

• 4 months later...

It's maybe early to ask, but when will the 16th episode be released??

No-one including Ame knows. The answer you can have is when it is ready.

Legend goes that every time someone asks this question Ame delays release a month.

Realistically, Ame is going to release it when she's ready to. She doesn't have anything to gain but not releasing it so you'll get it when it comes. You can look at the Episode 16 status post in Development blog for progress though.

This is also a very odd place to ask your question...

I'm also hoping for a Sneasel. I'd love some Sneasel for myself.

Sneasel is available.

It is both a possible mystery egg and in Amertine mountain (as an event).

You can't evolve it yet though.

Edited by mde2001

I'm also hoping for a Sneasel. I'd love some Sneasel for myself.

Sneasel actually is available in the current episode. No way to evolve but it's an event in the mountains (can't quite remember which mountain it is).

I'd like to pick up a Klefki though.

I feel like the rest of the pokemon available from the growlithe egg event will be obtainable in the wild very soon. I don't think we'll be crossing the desert in the next episode so I doubt that the ground types will be coming through. I really hope we get rock climb though. So many places I need to see >.<

what I would really like to see is Skarmory, Scyther/ Scizor, And Larvitar

Do my eyes decieve me?? The update progress has gone to 31 and to 32 in 2 days. If it keeps going at 1% per day,, we should get ep16 in February! here's holding thumbs haha

Edited by Genesis

super random but I need some wild drifloons or make the one at shades gym repeatable

I killed it during the lost boy side quest and now I can't fully finish my pokedex for e15

You could always check out the trading thread! I wouldn't mind breeding you a Drifloon egg and trading it to you so you can finish your Pokedex. :P

Since Reborn city is getting redone, I expect more Pokemon will come back to the city. Maybe some rare normal types and grass types like Eevee (already in the game I know) and the missing grass starters. I could see Oshawott as well. Maybe the one Cain found has a family that will come back once the water is clean.

Edited by Leafy

You could always check out the trading thread! I wouldn't mind breeding you a Drifloon egg and trading it to you so you can finish your Pokedex. :P

Since Reborn city is getting redone, I expect more Pokemon will come back to the city. Maybe some rare normal types and grass types like Eevee (already in the game I know) and the missing grass starters. I could see Oshawott as well. Maybe the one Cain found has a family that will come back once the water is clean.

Thanks for the response, I appreciate it, can I also get a spoink too if that's not too much to ask?

Also treecko for E16