What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

Just grind with boufallants

they give around a 1000 and something

And i belive they give Psysical Attack EV's so it might be a good place to train your physical attackers

they give 1800 but can you get the EV's while using the exp share?

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hopefully we'll get some more starter pokemon. A Charamander would be nice. Or better yet, a TMNS (shiny Squirtle) :3

I want a Charmander.. Too bad that guy that arranged trades isn't active on the forums.. :c

I'm personally hoping for more starters (Chimchar would be fantastic) and perhaps another pesudolegend. Metagross is great and all, but I love Hydreigon. Its typing and moveset is awesome offensively. Also Larvesta/Volcorna would be nice, and it would still be pretty weak since Hardy is coming up soon, along with Amy and Ciel, all of whom decimate it, but still, it's great.

Actually Vinny, im partial to sneasel myself. Ice/Dark-typing makes it VERY useful as Flying, Psychic, and Ground killer.

@NaN: Seeing as this is a pretty late episode as it is, 8 badges in and what not, we should be able to start getting some pretty decent pokemon. Braviary isnt the best, especially the fact you have to

1. Hatch it from an egg
  2. it evolves in the 50s
  3. Its speed and special defense are lackluster at best
  4. 'MURICA

its gots its ups and downs, but i personally feel that this would be a suitable time to get Rufflet/Braviary. It wouldnt be a mainstay of your team, more of a rotation if anything. I like Braviary, he sweeped the fighting elite four in my white 2 run, but here....i dont know if he would have that same niche, since most of his moves that would help with coverage come from TMs, the only moves he learns other than Flying and Normal Type are Superpower and Hone Claws.

DON'T BE A COMMUNIST... opps, i just like braviary, i mean STAB return (when we geddit) will mess most things up imo

what if we could get a larvitar

they live in- and eat mountains

so why not

and also starmie/staryu pls

If the Larvitar line is incorporated - it won't be easy to get (it would probably be Beldum all over again)

But Staryu/Starmie yes please!