What pokemon you think will be added in ep. 16 ?

Nan

Yea he was supposed to be in that Pinsir/Heracross event if i understood corectly. Idk there's a nice posibility that he might be in since neither he or Scizor are gonna be overpowered in the upcoming episodes and so many people love him

fairy gym

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be very difficult for a fairy gym to stop a well played klinklang/magnezone already (swagplay klefki/whimsicott? pls no omg). I guess poison types are less troublesome since he will probably have a strong Gardevoir just like Radomus.

I can see strong pshycic types and maybe flying types getting events since poison, fighting are all gone. Slowpoke, Staryu, Gligar, Skarmory are all waiting.

Edited by Rewer

Absol event confirmed.

Sneasel event will be put, but accordingly won't be obtainable in E13.

P.S. Ame if I shouldn't have said it, you can go ahead and delete this. :c

Sneasel is also going to be in-game but not obtainable next episode.

So sorry Vinny.

Do you even old topic bro?

want my tyranitar. js.

LARVITAR EVENT PLZ AME, EVERY1 LUV LARVITAR.

Tyranitar being used by Meteor to cause rock slides to wipe out something, I dunno, but dies and you get baby larvitar, just cos.

too strong tho :( might expect a gorluk?

Edited by FallenSaviour794

I think the fairy gym is going to be in a later episode because we have 4 gym leaders that we seem really close to facing, and it might be awhile until we get back to Reborn City.

And if we're guessing pokemon for next episode, LAPRAS, SLOWKING AND SLOWBRO, TAILLOW/SWELLOW, RELICANTH, FERROTHORN/FERROSEED, MILOTIC pl0x Ame.

I think the fairy gym is going to be in a later episode because we have 4 gym leaders that we seem really close to facing, and it might be awhile until we get back to Reborn City.

And if we're guessing pokemon for next episode, LAPRAS, SLOWKING AND SLOWBRO, TAILLOW/SWELLOW, RELICANTH, FERROTHORN/FERROSEED, MILOTIC pl0x Ame.

We've already got them. You can Headbutt Taillow outta trees in the Aventurine Woods.

I think we'll get Slowpoke and Relicanth, out of those. Ferroseed seems out of place, Lapras is too good (although appropriate) and iirc Ame said we're not getting Feebas yet.

We've already got them. You can Headbutt Taillow outta trees in the Aventurine Woods.

I think we'll get Slowpoke and Relicanth, out of those. Ferroseed seems out of place, Lapras is too good (although appropriate) and iirc Ame said we're not getting Feebas yet.

Oh, really? I didn't know that xD. Well, then, I'm definitely getting one.

Absol event confirmed.

Sneasel event will be put, but accordingly won't be obtainable in E13.

P.S. Ame if I shouldn't have said it, you can go ahead and delete this. :c

Uhm I'm sorry to question this, but how was this confirmed?

How is Lapras too good...? It's in the lowest tier competitively, and Ame has released better mons than it already in Azumarril, Gyarados, Metagross, Gardevoir, Honchkrow, etc. So I see no reason why it wouldn't be in this next episode

Lapras is IMO a pretty great pokemon, as it has a gigantic type coverage. You can breed thunderbolt, and psychic onto it, taking out your team's fighting, poison, flying, and water weaknesses. And with its ice and water dual stab (most likely being Ice Beam and Water Pulse), it also covers ground, rock, dragon, grass, and fire types. Plus, it has some pretty nice defensive stats so it could take a hit pretty well.

How is Lapras too good...? It's in the lowest tier competitively, and Ame has released better mons than it already in Azumarril, Gyarados, Metagross, Gardevoir, Honchkrow, etc. So I see no reason why it wouldn't be in this next episode

Well in episode 13 we will got a lot of ice type mons and we dont have the Flying Badge yet. Yes Ice is not the only super effective type against it event types like Electric and Rock and there is some monsters of both types out there so the "monster" Ice mons is likely not accessible before the Flying badge

Ground Badge too (Well theres plenty Water and Grass I know) but lets see first what Ame have for us first

Lapras is IMO a pretty great pokemon, as it has a gigantic type coverage. You can breed thunderbolt, and psychic onto it, taking out your team's fighting, poison, flying, and water weaknesses. And with its ice and water dual stab (most likely being Ice Beam and Water Pulse), it also covers ground, rock, dragon, grass, and fire types. Plus, it has some pretty nice defensive stats so it could take a hit pretty well.

Sure it has good coverage but coming off that relatively weak base 85 Special Attack stat, it certainly isn't going to be broken in game. Especially when there's already the powerhouses that I mentioned above. You can make the case that Ame can't release it because Ground and Flying Gyms are coming up, but it's a snowy mountain.... you're trying to tell me that there won't be Ice types on a snowy mountain? There has to be some ice types and Lapras certainly isn't among the elite Ice types so I could see it appearing in Ep13 based off that. I still have no clue if it will of course.

I also think Snorunt, Shelder ( Eh prolly to OP), Cryogonal, Walrein, Clampearl, Avalugg,and Beartic are all strong candidates to appear in the Ametrine Mountains.

Edited by nasserthemaster

Well in episode 13 we will got a lot of ice type mons and we dont have the Flying Badge yet. Yes Ice is not the only super effective type against it event types like Electric and Rock and there is some monsters of both types out there so the "monster" Ice mons is likely not accessible before the Flying badge

Ground Badge too (Well theres plenty Water and Grass I know) but lets see first what Ame have for us first

You forget that most of the top tier bug types were released mere moments before the psychic and dark gyms. If keeping pokemon from us until after the gyms they will be useful for was Ame's top priority this wouldn't have happened. Instead I'd like to put forward that the most important factor in placing pokemon at the moment is whether they fit there thematically. This seems to have been the case so far anyway.

Since it's an ice location, by the next episode Beartic(finally the bear trio completed w/Ursaring and Pangoro), Lapras(event ala GSC maybe), Avalugg and Sneasel(w/o evolution item) and Snorunt must appear.

IMO Wild Cryogonals don't since there's a trade for it, and the traded pokemon are supposed to be unique, no?

Since it's an ice location, by the next episode Beartic(finally the bear trio completed w/Ursaring and Pangoro), Lapras(event ala GSC maybe), Avalugg and Sneasel(w/o evolution item) and Snorunt must appear.

IMO Wild Cryogonals don't since there's a trade for it, and the traded pokemon are supposed to be unique, no?

Ame said Sneasel won't be available in episode 13.

So it's official then, we've got quite a few new Pokemon to enjoy this upcoming episode if the obtainable list is to be believed! Think I've got them all, if anyone can see any I've missed let me know!

Kangaskhan

Horsea

Elekid

Magby

Chikorita

Quilfish

Delibird

Wailmer

Absol
Snorunt

Munchlax

Glaceon

Dusknoir

Blitzle

Cubchoo

Druddigon

Golett

Pawniard

Clauncher

Phantump

Bergmite

And no more Bulbasaur :(

So it's official then, we've got quite a few new Pokemon to enjoy this upcoming episode if the obtainable list is to be believed! Think I've got them all, if anyone can see any I've missed let me know!

Kangaskhan

Horsea

Elekid

Magby

Chikorita

Quilfish

Delibird

Wailmer

Absol

Snorunt

Munchlax

Glaceon

Dusknoir

Blitzle

Cubchoo

Druddigon

Golett

Pawniard

Clauncher

Phantump

Bergmite

And no more Bulbasaur :(

Pretty good pokemons are added in ep. 13.. hmm.. I need to catch that Bulbasaur.. but getting a Chimecho is hard or I'm just too lazy. I should finish ep. 12 too but that Crustle puzzle is too hard to me.