Which pkm do you think will disappear in Ep.12?

gutten_tag

i just play reborn since ep.11, but i know that the obtainable list had changed a lot after each episode, because these pkm are too OP for rush through city with ease. i wonder what pkm will be the next joining the UNOBTAINABLE after this episode, and i want to get more experience of you guys about that: which PKM you think it's too power and should disappear in ep 12?

For me:

1, Moxie gyarados. we all know that the change from ep10 to 11 makes it much more expensive to get magikarp (10 times). but still it doesn't fit with the power of gyarados bring to the game. one dragon dance--> and we got One Man Show. rush through at least 3 gym leader with just this pkm, IF you send it in the right time. of course it movepool is poor, and some TM will improve it, but still too much for the game till now

2. Kenbooster. nothing to say really. it's uber for the real. it maybe lack sword dance, but still have bulk up. just keep it in the back, and send it to anything cannot OHKO it, and the rest is simple. and 2 STAB 120 and 130 power...

3. Barbaracle. u get this a little bit late, and it's VERY EASY to get one. but for me now he's the most powerful pkm on my team. the proble is his moveset- he doesn't need ANY TM or breed to become overpower. shell smash+ stone edge/cross chop/ razor shell (remember cross chop and razor shell got buff 30% for his ability). After one shell smash- he kill EVERYTHING he hit. maybe an example will make it more clear: lv 62 Barbaracle (well-trained) after one shell smash, hold mystic water: OHKO every pkm Luna has. ridiculous. i wonder from now on what can stop it.

anymore ideas?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably Unown...

It has the largest movepool in the game and way too good stats for the game... Not only that, but at the top of the Citae, you can find Unowns up to level 80... If they are so powerful, why such a high level there?

#BanUnowntoUbers

Oh god please not Gyarados please not Gyarados. It's one of the few mercies I have in this game. D:

Of course, I'm not a hardcore players so I'm a bad judge for which Pokemon is truly broken, but... maybe Chandelure? That sp.atk is pretty insane... then again, you get it so late in the game and it has a good couple of weaknesses that maybe not.

The only thing that's even close to being OP is Gyarados, and even it can only take you so far before strategy needs to come into play. At this point, I don't see anything else being taken out because it's too good, at least not this late in the game. She might sub some Pokemon out and sub some others in, but that's more for Pokedex reasons.

I just wish I had started playing before 10.5; missed out on Lucario, a sticker, AND Togekiss.

gardervoid is ok, but the fact is she herself cannot win a battle against gym leader, even the power of this move set: calm mind, moonblast, psychic, shadow ball is really devastating.

and yeah, i want to ban gyarados, or at least make it more challenging to get one. my gyarados going to the PC since he's lv 50, after he learn Dragon Dance for a while, and save a slot for pther pkm.

chandelure is good, but his speed is quite low. and the most powerful move he can get is Overheat- only lampert can lear at lv 69 when chandelure can't @@ (i think we'll never get TM overheat till end game @@), so basically we shouldn't evolve Lampert till this episode (unless u buy 4 rare candy and 4 common candy- but i don't @@)

for vinny: oh yeah, uknow is very..unpredictable @@, it can surprise you :v

Edited by gutten_tag

• Administrators

I can tell you right now, though you guys are basically on the money already, the only ones I'm considering are Gyarados and Gardevoir.

There's basically no reason for anyone to get any other water, psychic or fairy types with those two being as strong and as early as they are.

I can tell you right now, though you guys are basically on the money already, the only ones I'm considering are Gyarados and Gardevoir.

There's basically no reason for anyone to get any other water, psychic or fairy types with those two being as strong and as early as they are

AZUMARILL...

Nuff said...

At @Notus She can remove Gyarados... I already got one anyway ^_^

I despise myself too. Gardevoir is my favorite Pokemon.

That said, I'm not decided for sure, but I'm saying if I change anything, it's going to be those two.

Let's make a deal: Remove/Move Ralts, add Cottonee...

And now that i think about it, you shouldn't remove Gyarados... After all, what am i going to recommend now? I'm gonna have to... *gulp* think?

Oh god, i regret everything...

There's basically no reason for anyone to get any other water, psychic or fairy types with those two being as strong and as early as they are.

But Azumarill though...and you're gonna be swap training Kirlia until level 30; doesn't that make up for it a little?

Besides, who would you sub out Gyarados for (if you pull a Gen VI and make it a Luvdisc, I wouldn't even be mad)

Ah well, I got mines

AZUMARILL...

Nuff said...

But Azumarill though...

These people know... On my second playthrough I've been using huge power Azumarill. Dat level 18 evolution, level 21 STAB aqua tail and level 25 double edge. Plus defense curl rollout shenanigans. This thing helped me get past so many obstacles.

If Mega Evolution is added in 12, then she'll probably remove all Megas, excluding the four starters with a ME.

My understanding of the situation is that mega evolution has already been added, we just haven't reached the point in the story at which we become capable of using it. If this is the case and Ame thought that a particular mega candidate was too strong wouldn't she have already removed it?

And actually, it would be just a matter of not adding the Mega Stones for them.

I already said it before: We're probably going to SEE mega evolutions...

Use them? Fuck hell no never... This ain't X/Y...

Maybe when we beat Arceus, he's going to be like:

Arceus: Yo, here's a Pinsirite...

Player: But... but i chose Heracross...

Arceus: Your problem Lol #swag

:v :v :v, i totally agree with the idea BAN gyarados :v :v. i don't use him much. because he is way damn power. and the mega pokemon- a really simple solution: just put the mega stone in the after-beating game. and we don't have to worry about they are over-powerd in game anymore.

BAN both of them. even i like gardervoid, but the move-set is too powerful thought.

and i suggest "all shell smash user" as well. have u ever try to kill that cloyster in ice-gym in ep.11? it has changed A LOT since epi 10, where cloyster comes out. cloyster with focus sash, and shell smash---> it can destroy anything if u don't have priority moves. i just got lucky for my critical hit.

and barbaracle as well, if he didn't get hit by Grass move first, nothing can stand in his way. one of the most powerful sweeper in gen VI.

p/s: if the opponent can USE MEGA STONE, and we....can't even touch it........

THAT'S GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally love it!!! it's so much more challenge to face a mega pkm don't u think :v :v :v

Edited by gutten_tag

Oh dear god, well episode 12, I feel a new speed run route coming soon. Remove Gyarados, I lose the power to take on the gym leaders Blaziken can't sweep,lose Gardevoir than the back tracking will be hell.

Edited by Magus

i don't know about you guys but my azumaril doesn't play well. its power is no doubt, but even i invest max EV speed and it has 29 speed IV ( i don't like jolly than adamant, the power lose is 38 atk is too much) but it still TOO SLOW. and of course it can't take even two hit by someone equal or higher level, even neutral attack. and i'm breeding a new one to play in trick room team, start with Reuniclus, Amoongus, Magnezone, Malamar and Golem for suicide lead. it sounds good right? :v :v :lol:

so i don't think azumarill can play well without team support. tail wind or trick room or baton pass speed boost. so well, i'll vote not ban this little fairy @@

p/s: to Ame, whatever u want to update, and whenever u will end this game, just don't make us replay this from start, i'm begging you :(. spend more than 150 hours to create a competitive team for battle tower and elite four, i don't think i can handle from start all over again :(

Edited by gutten_tag