Am I the only one?

helion

It took me a little while to find her (got lost at the last part of the crystal puzzle)

Managed to bash down half her team with my Swampert, Scraggy, and Gardevoir, but then we got stonewalled and took a fall.

But then again, my highest level team member is a good five levels below the lvl cap, so...

The field effect actually helped me because my teams all Dark types. My Umbreon was only lvl 57 for the battle (like my whole team) but I still won... My Umbreon actually took hers out solo and mine was like 10 lvls lower than hers!

Edit: Yer Bennet seemed harder... He was 10x harder than luna for me but that's because he was a bug type user and my teams all Dark types.

Btw did someone really say Kiki is easy? Shes a really hard leader and I am not just saying it because my team was all Dark types against her but her teams actually full of big threats like Lucario and Machamp and you face her pretty early before a lot of pokemon get their good moves!

Edited by GottaLoveShuckle

Kiki would be difficult for sure if you didn't have a Crobat or Gardevoir. Otherwise they just sweep her entire team. The same really goes for Bennet as well. Any flying Pokemon with Acrobatics wrecks everything Bennet throws at you.

Got past both of them twice (lost my first sav) on the first try. My team was close to the level cap, so that made it easier. I used Ninetales, Gyarados, Venussaur, Lucario, Blissey and Arcanine. Couldn't manage to pull a sweep, but still it wasn't that hard.

Bennet is gonna be more trouble when he get Volcarona though...

I never had much trouble with gym leaders after Blaziken got 2 bulk ups and speed boosts. He's the only reason i can beat gym leaders >_> though calm mind blissey helped even if her only attack was shadow ball. I just PP stalled umbreon into a struggle xD

not so hard since i beat her first try and i dont know i cant switch members before battling her, so my teams not actually my plan on facing her, nonetheless, i just left my magic bounce espeon in the box for my rock smash buddy, i only use my main ATLASFLAME (Charizard) to destroy her prankster sableye, and her honchcrow roclslided and flinched by my EARTHMYTH (Flygon), others were taken out by my HELLFOX (ninetails) Drought and LEAFBLIGHT (Venusaur) chlorophyll combo, Atlasflame has solar power by the way. Her Umbreon was just 2HKO by my ALLOYFIST(Lucario).. GG Luna

for Bennet, well ATLASFLAME and HELLFOX took care of him

Edited by Crimson

I got swept by Honchkrow the first time, but the second time around, I just hit it with a Close Combat and let it kill itself with Brave Bird. Then Calm Mind/Drought Ninetales cleaned up.

Umbreon was a huge hassle, though. It was so wally (high defensiveness, leftovers, 100000 hyper potions), I almost ran out of flamethrowers.

This was one of the only fights I won with a severely underleveled teammate (and I didn't even use it as a sacrifice for an extra turn, either!)

Gallade and Scrafty did most of the job for me.

Gallade eliminated by Honchkrow, and somehow, Scarfty by Umbreon (Her last pokemon).

Then, used Raticate (w/ BrightPowder) and in 2 Super Fangs and a Quick Attack, Umbreon was out.

I just use Lucario and Gengar. one sword dance then the pain train begins (bullet punch for honchkrow)

Gengar for her Sableye(Destiny bond :Kappa: )

sorry about the profanity that i cause.. my bad

Edited by typhlosionrulez

• Administrators

As great as that is, in the future, there's no need to use such a word as 'rape' in that context. That trivializes a paramount social violence and there are like twenty other substitutes.

My Bulk up+Speed Boost Blaziken made short work of Luna, swept her 6-0 with no problems other than hitting itself once after Priority Confuse Ray. I was just happy there was no Mandibuzz, that thing scares me...

My Bulk up+Speed Boost Blaziken made short work of Luna, swept her 6-0 with no problems other than hitting itself once after Priority Confuse Ray. I was just happy there was no Mandibuzz, that thing scares me...

Same here, the only thing that scared me at first was the names throwing me off... why did she have to nickname them.