Coffee

Bluewolf

I'm finally gonna start my own topic. woo me~

So, what is your favorite kind of coffee? What are your thoughts on Coffee? Or do you even drink coffee at all? If not what's your favorite morning beverage?

JUST STUFF ABOUT COFFEE >.<

(I hope im putting this in the right place)

Well, i'm going to answer cuz i want to ^^

I love Coffee... Coffee is probably my favourite beverage in any given situation, EXCEPT when it's waaay too hot... And even then i still enjoy coffee...

My favourite kind of coffee is cappuccino (I know, it's kind of a meh answer, but i love it and that's it...)

And last: Coffee is the beverage that was made when all the Gods of the Universe decided to make a beverage... It's perfect (For me, at least ^^)...

If you have to load your coffee down with tons of sugar and milk and cream, it doesn't count. Be cool like the rest of us and drink it black. Don't be a poser. Treat the best beverage ever with the respect it deserves. Modern society wouldn't function without it.

I drink it black every morning... One of the most perfect moments in my life was waking up for a watch, all cold and a little wet (yeah, been sailing for 20 days in that ocasion and the last two were kind of bumpy), and drinking a mug of hot coffee while an island apeared ahead, along with the sun. That was one of those "damn I love life" moments :D .

Talk about coffee, " slurp", love it. I most say, the best coffe I know of is the one you make around 6-7 am rigth outside of your tent far up on the mountain. And it most be made on a camp fire, and it most be very black. The best kind of mornig coffee, while you watch 2000 reindeer blocking the main road. over the mountains.

Me last week.

My favourite coffee is a blended caramel machiato (no idea if I spelled that right O.o)

Coffee has to be a gift from the gods... Fucking love the stuff xD

May just be me though... I don't really like the bitter taste of black coffee..

Anyways, back to my corner to study for Culinary school.. :P

Edited by DarkRaine

My favorite coffee is a blended Vanilla-Chai Latte. I prefer brown sugar but ONLY a spoonful or less. I also like tea(hot and cold) and hot chocolate(hot coco while studying is best coco).

Morning beverages are a serious matter people. Car isnt gonna go anywhere without the key in the ignition. X3