Reborn Theories and Discussion

Kingd353

WARNING THIS POST IS FOR PEOEPL WHO HAVE BEATEN EPISODE 11 IF YOU HAVEN'ET TURN BACK NOW BECAUSE THERE WILL MOST LIKELY BE ALOT OF SPOILERS

ok so are all the peopel who idn't beat it gone yet?

you sure?

ok i want to hear some of you guys's thoughts on episode 11 or your thoughts on my own thoughts because i just feel like discussing this episode with people

my thought number 1. i think i'm starting to side with the bad guys here...... at the begining it legitametly looked like radimus brainwashed luna...... with el saying he pretended to be brainwashed and radimus acting as if he wasn't el at all i'm convinced now..... el is the good guy all be it still an overly religious coot >.> but legitametly luna's father..... makes me wonder if luna really wanted away from him to begin with....

2. gossip gardevoir is a bitch..... it pains me to say that because i had a massive nerd crush on her but god..... after hearing her talk to bug boy like that (can't remember his name... i think it's bennete but i don't wnat to call him by the wrong name if i'm wrong) anyway... she jsut sounded.... well... cruel when talking to him....

3. i feel more sorry for bugsy (yeah i'm just gonna call him bugsy for now) then actually dislike him.... i mean shi.. poor guy.. i knwo what it's like to be hte loser hat can't get the girls or is seen as a weakling.... i felt horrible when i had to fight him x.x

4. gossip gardevoir and luna both lived with sierra or atleast i think that's what her name was... .with bennet. witch makes me wonder did radimus have a thing going with sierra at some point? is he the husband that left her? well perhaps not since he's not bugsy's dad... maybe a fling she had after she got all depressing and shit?

so what are you guy's thoughts on my thoughts? any other foughts you want to add for peopel to tlak about? leave a comment below ^^

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't side with the bad guys because of how theyre carrying out their plan and also because of what they plan to do. The taunting gossip gardevoir did was kind of cruel but I mean if you've never seen chicks act like that when someone mistreats a friend of theirs, its understandable. You have to realize that What El tried to do was basically force Luna to be his. To him, Luna is not a person but an object. Yes Bennet does want whats best for her but he's sided with El and believes that what El wants is whats best for her. Clearly being strapped down to a sacrificial altar for lord knows what isn't exactly the best for her. So yeah...Gardevoir, her friend, someone who cares about Luna's well being is going to rip this guy a new one. It makes sense because its what people would actually do. That's one of the reasons I really enjoy this game. It feels like a more mature, more realistic pokemon game, in terms of how characters act and develop. This game got me back into pokemon.

I don't feel bad for Bennet (that's his name) because of how he carries himself. Think about it from Luna's perspective for a sec. This guy thinks he knows whats best for you but doesn't even consider what it is you want. Bennet doesn't listen to her and is too one track minded and too intense. He doesn't deserve the girl and if I were Luna I wouldn't want him either. He's kind of creepy to be honest and what really made me dislike him were those ending lines after I wiped his team with ninetails. I'm paraphrasing of course but it was something like, she'll regret not loving me I'll show you, i'll show everyone.

Yeah, dude, no. Stop throwing a tantrum. Its okay to be sad, its okay to be slightly dejected that you were rejected but y'know what? It's apart of life, there are going to be others girls and when guys respond like that and get all aggressive and empty threats like that its just embarrassing and shows the true character of a person. In this case, Bennett cannot, and will not hear a no. He doesn't love Luna, he's obsessed with her. He refuses to move on instead of accepting her decline graciously he becomes vengeful. Don't like the guy one bit, he does not have my sympathy.

I still don't side with the bad guys because of how theyre carrying out their plan and also because of what they plan to do. The taunting gossip gardevoir did was kind of cruel but I mean if you've never seen chicks act like that when someone mistreats a friend of theirs, its understandable. You have to realize that What El tried to do was basically force Luna to be his. To him, Luna is not a person but an object. Yes Bennet does want whats best for her but he's sided with El and believes that what El wants is whats best for her. Clearly being strapped down to a sacrificial altar for lord knows what isn't exactly the best for her. So yeah...Gardevoir, her friend, someone who cares about Luna's well being is going to rip this guy a new one. It makes sense because its what people would actually do. That's one of the reasons I really enjoy this game. It feels like a more mature, more realistic pokemon game, in terms of how characters act and develop. This game got me back into pokemon.

I don't feel bad for Bennet (that's his name) because of how he carries himself. Think about it from Luna's perspective for a sec. This guy thinks he knows whats best for you but doesn't even consider what it is you want. Bennet doesn't listen to her and is too one track minded and too intense. He doesn't deserve the girl and if I were Luna I wouldn't want him either. He's kind of creepy to be honest and what really made me dislike him were those ending lines after I wiped his team with ninetails. I'm paraphrasing of course but it was something like, she'll regret not loving me I'll show you, i'll show everyone.

Yeah, dude, no. Stop throwing a tantrum. Its okay to be sad, its okay to be slightly dejected that you were rejected but y'know what? It's apart of life, there are going to be others girls and when guys respond like that and get all aggressive and empty threats like that its just embarrassing and shows the true character of a person. In this case, Bennett cannot, and will not hear a no. He doesn't love Luna, he's obsessed with her. He refuses to move on instead of accepting her decline graciously he becomes vengeful. Don't like the guy one bit, he does not have my sympathy.

although tying someone to a post isn't exactly the most.... culture thing to do.... i actually do see how el could have found hat nessesery keep in mind we do have proof that radimus has the ability to brain wash peopel by his attempting to brainwash and pass off el as a deiffernet person and if someone you care about is brainwashed what do you do? you try to snap them out of it and tht's what he was doign tryign to use the lords magic to snap her out of it in any other situation i would have absolutely hated him for that action but in this case it did seem like the logical move to get her out of w.e trans radimus has her in

also i don't think el see's luna as just an item i don't think anyone would try so hard for an item. i think deep in side he does care about luna but just fails to show it the right way

i have nothign to say about your thoughts on bugsy i still feel for him simply because i'm a loser who can't get a girl although when i said i felt for him i ment before hte whole "she'll regret not loving me thing" then again i technically can relate to that too not because i wish death on people who don't love me or anything but simply because when you're at your saddest and you're a more weak person like me or bugsy you tend to end up in a dark place when your sad my darkplace is sayign thwe world sucks and becoming more sceptical and realist about things and his is..... making people regrent not loving him....... yeah.... he's kidna making me feel like an asshole for relating to him >.>

The only thing is that Luna clearly still doesn't want to be with El. She is afraid of him even after she departs from Radomus. Furthermore if he truly cared, he'd have respected her wishes and I still believe he saw her as an item because of his last words before departing. He steals her necklace because its obviously one of those keys or something and just leaves. I feel like Luna is more important than just your average leader but we'll have to wait and see for how the story plays out. I couldn't sympathize with Bennett, his idealogy and though process really set me at odds with the character, that being said we've all at one point been rejected by a lady or a dude or whatever and its how he deals with it that really makes me dislike him. Because its not the end of the world to get rejected and he's sure as hell going to try and end the world now because a girl doesn't love him. I feel like he's going to either become a new rival for you to fight in later stories which would be cool, I really did enjoy wiping his team

The only thing is that Luna clearly still doesn't want to be with El. She is afraid of him even after she departs from Radomus. Furthermore if he truly cared, he'd have respected her wishes and I still believe he saw her as an item because of his last words before departing. He steals her necklace because its obviously one of those keys or something and just leaves. I feel like Luna is more important than just your average leader but we'll have to wait and see for how the story plays out. I couldn't sympathize with Bennett, his idealogy and though process really set me at odds with the character, that being said we've all at one point been rejected by a lady or a dude or whatever and its how he deals with it that really makes me dislike him. Because its not the end of the world to get rejected and he's sure as hell going to try and end the world now because a girl doesn't love him. I feel like he's going to either become a new rival for you to fight in later stories which would be cool, I really did enjoy wiping his team

respect he wishes? i'm pretty sure she's still under radimus's mind control >.> and yes i'm completely convinced that he has her under mind control by the fact that she thingsks radimus si her father by blood you can't really respect the wishes of someone who's wishes aren't here own if she comes to her senses and still hates el then i'll side with the good guys again as for him taking the necklice and leaving... well he didnt' really have much of a choice.... having gardevoir thier was the equivilent of having a gun at your head and lets face it if someone told you walk away from your daughter or get blown away you'll leave because you know you're in battle you can't win and seeing as that key leads to arceus the one thing that will give him the power needed to beat gardevoir it is entirely possible that he's just thinking of another way to get luna back

I can almost 100% guarantee you that El would choose releasing Arceus over saving Luna's life if it came down to it.

i doubt he'dh ave to choose... arceus is god... with arceus's power getting luna back would be like taking candy from a baby

• Support Squad

Interesting discussion, however on the topic of Els' and Radomus' actions you gotta remember the whole thing that Radomus said about sometimes wrong being right, only way up is down etc (sorry for murdering his speech *.*) that being the case, we can see from both sides the ability to do evil for the perceived good. Just something to remember for future episodes...

Edited by DobbyTheElf

tbh i trust radamus the way he thinks is very logical altho some of the things he said throughout E10 left me thinking tho i REALLY hate EL cant wait to kick his butt. that asside i agree with dobby they but have different methods of doing what is in their eyes "good" and this is shown very well through E11 wihtout going into too much detail

Edited by sandy

respect he wishes? i'm pretty sure she's still under radimus's mind control >.> and yes i'm completely convinced that he has her under mind control by the fact that she thingsks radimus si her father by blood you can't really respect the wishes of someone who's wishes aren't here own if she comes to her senses and still hates el then i'll side with the good guys again as for him taking the necklice and leaving...

If you did the Togepi event pre 10.1,you would know that Luna isnt "Mind Controled" by Radomus,but I dont want to spoil to much.

May Helix have mercy on El.

If you did the Togepi event pre 10.1,you would know that Luna isnt "Mind Controled" by Radomus,but I dont want to spoil to much.

May Helix have mercy on El.

the togepi event? you mean teh questionare? what does that have to do with anything?

tbh i trust radamus the way he thinks is very logical altho some of the things he said throughout E10 left me thinking tho i REALLY hate EL cant wait to kick his butt. that asside i agree with dobby they but have different methods of doing what is in their eyes "good" and this is shown very well through E11 wihtout going into too much detail

different methods? one uses mind control and one uses holy magic..... they both seem equally douche baggy to me

different methods? one uses mind control and one uses holy magic..... they both seem equally douche baggy to me

yes they may both be douch baggy but 1 person using holy magic and the other using mind control is infact 2 different methods for acheiving the same goal, both radomus and el are tring to "mindcontroll" luna but they way they are going about it is different.

One of the question : "Luna once run away from home to live with Radomus,but who gave her that idea?"

luna

she was sick of the way EL treated here and possibly his hertical way so she ran away suppressing her memorise of her and EL as family. on the other hand EL may not be lunas biological father he may of adopted her which is why she keep saying hes not her father.

hek gossip guardevior could have done it they always liked each other to be honest so its not farfeched

Edited by sandy

luna

she was sick of the way EL treated here and possibly his hertical way so she ran away suppressing her memorise of her and EL as family. on the other hand EL may not be lunas biological father he may of adopted her which is why she keep saying hes not her father.

I know who gave her the idea... But no spoiler (Which is the reason why the Togepi event doesn't exist anymore...)

Honestly, all i can think off, is some major plot twist in the middle of the game or something...

e.g Solaris is Luna's father...

Amethyst is Lin's sister...

Yeah, i'm kinda crazy... ^^

I know who gave her the idea... But no spoiler (Which is the reason why the Togepi event doesn't exist anymore...)

Honestly, all i can think off, is some major plot twist in the middle of the game or something...

vinnie u must have one crazy thought process. i highly doubt either of those will happen also tho with ame you'd never know, tho bck to this i would be supprised if we are both right about luna.

a bit off toppic: now that you mention solaris...how long till i get my revenge on him for the battle and events of pyrus mountain?

Edited by sandy

a bit off toppic: now that you mention solaris...how long till i get my revenge on him for the battle and events of pyrus mountain?

I don't know... The thing is: Episode 9 was an episode that had a lot of Team Meteor... And episode 10 and 11 didn't had that much (They appear at Radomus Labirinth, but that's it...)

I'd say that team meteor is going to "reappear" in episode 12... Based on the description of Agate City...

Edited by Vinny953

• Administrators

I don't know... The thing is: Episode 10 was an episode that had a lot of Team Meteor...

?????? literally the only meteor in 10 was the random grunt titania was talking to in the woods

I think you're thinking of Episode 9

But I feel that it makes sense for Meteor to kind of take a back-seat for a little while, since in Episode 9 Saphira literally kills half of their task-force

?????? literally the only meteor in 10 was the random grunt titania was talking to in the woods

But I feel that it makes sense for Meteor to kind of take a back-seat for a little while, since in Episode 9 Saphira literally kills half of their task-force

Yeah episode 9... Sorry ^^

togepi event doesn't exist anymore? o.o hmm... now i feel bad for having togekiss on my team lol

respect he wishes? i'm pretty sure she's still under radimus's mind control >.> and yes i'm completely convinced that he has her under mind control by the fact that she thingsks radimus si her father by blood you can't really respect the wishes of someone who's wishes aren't here own if she comes to her senses and still hates el then i'll side with the good guys again as for him taking the necklice and leaving... well he didnt' really have much of a choice.... having gardevoir thier was the equivilent of having a gun at your head and lets face it if someone told you walk away from your daughter or get blown away you'll leave because you know you're in battle you can't win and seeing as that key leads to arceus the one thing that will give him the power needed to beat gardevoir it is entirely possible that he's just thinking of another way to get luna back

You bring up a rather controversial comment there, if you can call it that.

While I certainly agree that, yes, there is the possibility that Luna was under Radomus' control in the first place, if you did the togepi quiz in episode 10 and got the question 'Who planted the idea that Luna should run away in the first place?', then you'll know that the answer was Shade, the abyss entity that isn't at all human.

Think of it this way. Sure, Luna did run away, and it sure seems like Radomus is controlling her. But is that really the case? What if, and this is purely hypothetical, but what if it was Shade who implanted the idea in Luna and then caused her to act the way she was? Perhaps even, it was Shade who is doing all the controlling, and we'll have some massive plot twist at the very end that shows us that Solaris is actually a past form of Shade (I wouldn't be surprised, but Shade also looks like a silhouette of Giovanni with that fedora on his head (perhaps he is?)) and Shade is actually the real evil that we have to deal with. After all, he does indeed say after losing to you, 'The Abyss favours the Forsaken....'. He also then says 'So dying souls offer the keys to your gain, let them not suffer to the poison in vain...' but who is casting that poison? the true, hidden, dark poison that seeps closer to the core of reborn?

I know I sound trivial and OTT, but it's just something that's come up after reading your comment. So I guess I have to thank you for formulating this idea in my head, while also agreeing with you to some extent xD

EDIT: This topic should be renamed 'theories of future reborn', if you ask me. xD

Edited by Lynxiechan

so i guess that means not for a long time?..ah well my revenge will have to wait i guess,

i still find it hard to belive luna isn't mind controled because i noticed soemthing odd about her if her best friend is gossip gardevoir why is her specialty dark types? the type that use to be gardevoir's greatest weakness i may be overthinking it alil but it seems a bit odd that one who is best friends with a psychic type would choose to side with that friend's greatest weakness and fear....

You bring up a rather controversial comment there, if you can call it that.

While I certainly agree that, yes, there is the possibility that Luna was under Radomus' control in the first place, if you did the togepi quiz in episode 10 and got the question 'Who planted the idea that Luna should run away in the first place?', then you'll know that the answer was Shade, the abyss entity that isn't at all human.

Think of it this way. Sure, Luna did run away, and it sure seems like Radomus is controlling her. But is that really the case? What if, and this is purely hypothetical, but what if it was Shade who implanted the idea in Luna and then caused her to act the way she was? Perhaps even, it was Shade who is doing all the controlling, and we'll have some massive plot twist at the very end that shows us that Solaris is actually a past form of Shade (I wouldn't be surprised, but Shade also looks like a silhouette of Giovanni with that fedora on his head (perhaps he is?)) and Shade is actually the real evil that we have to deal with. After all, he does indeed say after losing to you, 'The Abyss favours the Forsaken....'. He also then says 'So dying souls offer the keys to your gain, let them not suffer to the poison in vain...' but who is casting that poison? the true, hidden, dark poison that seeps closer to the core of reborn?

I know I sound trivial and OTT, but it's just something that's come up after reading your comment. So I guess I have to thank you for formulating this idea in my head, while also agreeing with you to some extent xD

EDIT: This topic should be renamed 'theories of future reborn', if you ask me. xD

..... well... that's an interesting theory..... also does anyone else think i should change the name to reborn theries and dicussion?

luna

hek gossip guardevior could have done it they always liked each other to be honest so its not farfeched

The answer to the question that you quoted was shade. x.x

OOPS SPOILER... Too late ah oh well