Reborn Theories and Discussion

Kingd353

Let's not beat around the bush. We've all seen those doors in Reborn with the logo (the X) on them. They can be in the most standoffish places, like the Byxbysion tunnels, the Subrailnet, and Shade's gym. This is just a quick speculation, but what if some Rebornites got together and created a map, detailing the locations of these doors in relation to some common point, be it the train in the Railnet, the door under the Grand Staircase, or the Arc where Arceus lies.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time, I saw G.Gardevoir interviewing Randomus live on TV about a future wife and believing soulmates. Quite random but it was funny.

Does anyone know if the things the tv shows change as the character progresses in the story? Ive been spam clicking Tvs for a while and all ive gotten are GGs interview with Aya. If thats the case, how did the interview play out, cause that seems really funny.

Does anyone know if the things the tv shows change as the character progresses in the story? Ive been spam clicking Tvs for a while and all ive gotten are GGs interview with Aya. If thats the case, how did the interview play out, cause that seems really funny.

The other Interview Intermissions play earlier on in the story... I believe which one changes with each Gym cleared? Aya's was the most recent one for Episode 11, if I recall. They do tend to be rather amusing, too, actually- I've gotten a chuckle out of a few of them.

Radomus' was not one of those I got a chuckle out of, but

there was indeed talk of soulmates, Radomus mentions his left (there is minor confusion on my part whether she left or died or what) and Gardevoir mentions that she "is waiting for hers to see his dream girl is right in front of him." That was about it.

I really like the Interview Intermissions and pay entirely too much attention to the TV OTL

i didnt' realize the interview would change with story progression..... ugh... i'm gonna have to start over my game now to see all of them x.x unless someone wants to be a bro and just post the interviews here for me to read ^^

The Interview Intermissions are more of an insight into a certain character's... character than they are really relevant to the story. You get little tidbits from them you might not have known before, but otherwise, not much.

I won't post them (though I have them, yes) because that would be a wall of text and is kind of off-topic, but the characters that have been interviewed (in-game) to my knowledge are: Arc, Aya, Bennett, Hardy, Kiki, Luna, Radomus, Samson, Shade, Terra, and Titania.

...The last of those, though, "politely" declined to be interviewed. And there was a grudge held for the next like, two or three interviews because of that, amusingly.

This is a quite a bit of speculation I went through, and it seems to fit.

In Shade's Gym, on one of the computer screens, we can see a green-haired figure, presumably Amaria, being snuck up upon by a red-haired figure, presumably Titania. Amaria then proceeds to fall...?

This may mean that Titania is a secret agent for Team Meteor. It would explain her chilling in the forest with the grunt.

Edited by Red'sCharizard

although tying someone to a post isn't exactly the most.... culture thing to do.... i actually do see how el could have found hat nessesery keep in mind we do have proof that radimus has the ability to brain wash peopel by his attempting to brainwash and pass off el as a deiffernet person and if someone you care about is brainwashed what do you do? you try to snap them out of it and tht's what he was doign tryign to use the lords magic to snap her out of it in any other situation i would have absolutely hated him for that action but in this case it did seem like the logical move to get her out of w.e trans radimus has her in

also i don't think el see's luna as just an item i don't think anyone would try so hard for an item. i think deep in side he does care about luna but just fails to show it the right way

i have nothign to say about your thoughts on bugsy i still feel for him simply because i'm a loser who can't get a girl although when i said i felt for him i ment before hte whole "she'll regret not loving me thing" then again i technically can relate to that too not because i wish death on people who don't love me or anything but simply because when you're at your saddest and you're a more weak person like me or bugsy you tend to end up in a dark place when your sad my darkplace is sayign thwe world sucks and becoming more sceptical and realist about things and his is..... making people regrent not loving him....... yeah.... he's kidna making me feel like an asshole for relating to him >.>

First, this was really hard to read. Maybe english isn't his first language? Second, i don't think El was trying to "snap her out of it". Like the dude with the broom said, he sees Luna as an object. I assume Luna has some untold ability or power that El wants to use for his own gain. You all saw how quick he was to transform ditto into his Lord Arceus. maybe it's just me, but that seems pretty blasphemous. And third, Radomus never actually confirmed that he had brainwashed El into thinking he was a butler. Radomus seemed as surprised as we were supposed to be when El revealed himself and took over the castle. Radomus is known to be very... eccentric. Even though he seems like a Sherlock Holmes with pokemon, it's very possible he could have been mistaken about El too. And lastly, Luna seems to be kinda... crazy. Living in her own world and whatnot. It seems all too possible that she does have some kind of power that we don't know about yet. We'll just have to see what Ame thinks of next.

This is a quite a bit of speculation I went through, and it seems to fit.

In Shade's Gym, on one of the computer screens, we can see a green-haired figure, presumably Amaria, being snuck up upon by a red-haired figure, presumably Titania. Amaria then proceeds to fall...?

This may mean that Titania is a secret agent for Team Meteor. It would explain her chilling in the forest with the grunt.

I wouldn't say an agent, but perhaps she was asked by that meteor (who seduced her) to snatch Amaria's sapphire pendant thing; while trying to steal the pendant, Titania might've accidentally pushed her down somewhere really high, which could be that huge waterfall in reborn city. I kind of doubt so though, because on those screens, only actual murders are shown and if she was really pushed down a waterfall, she'd probably be smart enough to send one of her water pokemons to survive, since the fall is still pretty big.

I feel like there is a connection between Connall and Lin idk what it is but i feel that there is something between them and also I believe Lin will die by an explosion of some sort (Shade's Gym tells you the future deaths) it looked like she was decapitated idk what she was decapitated by but her head fell off and once I saw that I saved and turned that game off then 3 days later played it again :unsure:

Edited by DoubleAA14

"My name is Inigo Montoya...

You killed my father..."

"No; I AM YOUR FATHER!"

"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Anyways, I'll bet there's going to be some rite involving Ame at the end.

Edit: Damnit; how do you quote in these threads?

Edited by Truly Deceptive

"My name is Inigo Montoya...

You killed my father..."

"No; I AM YOUR FATHER!"

"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Anyways, I'll bet there's going to be some rite involving Ame at the end.

Edit: Damnit; how do you quote in these threads?

There's a big QUOTE button on the bottom right of each post.

About the theories: Would it be possible for Elias and Team Meteor to create a PULSE Arceus together? :o

• Veterans

There's a big QUOTE button on the bottom right of each post.

About the theories: Would it be possible for Elias and Team Meteor to create a PULSE Arceus together? :o

So you want this game to be one big goose chase to get all the Gemstones adn only to find out they can summon arceus and Team meteor pushes him in a PULSE to destriy reborn once AGAIN !!! I like your Thinking man i like it :feelsgd:

I feel like there is a connection between Connall and Lin idk what it is but i feel that there is something between them and also I believe Lin will die by an explosion of some sort (Shade's Gym tells you the future deaths) it looked like she was decapitated idk what she was decapitated by but her head fell off and once I saw that I saved and turned that game off then 3 days later played it again :unsure:

There is in the game if You decide to face Sirius instead of Sigmund and keep downstairs Laura Gets kidnapped and when you go to Steelix area she says something abiut A mean Girl called LIN that used to live in the Orphanage and she says that sigmund did something to Lin and after that Lin Dissapeared from the orphanage This is in Episode 11 No joke i did this myself

So you want this game to be one big goose chase to get all the Gemstones adn only to find out they can summon arceus and Team meteor pushes him in a PULSE to destriy reborn once AGAIN !!! I like your Thinking man i like it :feelsgd:

There is in the game if You decide to face Sirius instead of Sigmund and keep downstairs Laura Gets kidnapped and when you go to Steelix area she says something abiut A mean Girl called LIN that used to live in the Orphanage and she says that sigmund did something to Lin and after that Lin Dissapeared from the orphanage This is in Episode 11 No joke i did this myself

This sounds worth investigating, though I like that there might be a connection between Connal and Lin

• Veterans

This sounds worth investigating, though I like that there might be a connection between Connal and Lin

Yeah there is a very likeley chance it is the Same lin Laura Talks about in the Bottom of Tanzan Mountain if Sapira is Kidnapped