Reborn Nightclub man?

Yoshi

Did anybody talk to the man outside the reborn night club? I didn't talk to, or notice him until episode 10.5. He just appeared one day, and all he saids is I can't go in until I beat the pokemon league or something. Who is this guy? After I talked to him he went back in the Nightclub and I haven't seen him since. Does anybody know?, and what is going to be in the reborn night club? Must be something Big!

Edited by Yoshi

I think you can only get in if you beat the Reborn league, either in-game (by winning all the gym leaders when EP 20 or something) or the Pokemon online league (once you win all of them, they give you a code or something)

Not sure though...

The Nightclub has nothing to do with the Server's League; it'll likely become an accessible area towards the end of the game, when you beat the League in-game.

then again, it's Ame... so it could just never be anything, meant to tease you~

I predict a horrific night club fire, killing several people and pokemon trapped inside, that we then go and ghostbust a sudden surge of super creepy, yamask. In a total morally disturbing series of pokemon fights.

Or its the next place on the Team Lets Blow Everything Up master plan. For who will stay in the wretched city of reborn when there is NO WHERE TO DANCE?!?!?!?!

the night club will be the place to rematch leaders after the main story.

I also think Ame will have some of the older or more prominent members characters there with signature teams and whatnot. I'm not gonna place money on that but it's possible...

• Support Squad

Well, we already know that some serious schizz is gonna go down with the Onyx trainer school Gym leaders if shades gym is correct and someone who looks to be Titania shanks/murders/injures Amaria. That said, would it be that far fetched to guess that something will happen to julia? I will donate all My reborn rupees( however few that may be) if we don't see a few leaders get knocked out of the running in the next few episodes.

That's part of what makes the game great, you get attached to certain characters and when they die, it triggers actual emotions. It also helps to cement Team Meteors cruelty. Although, it's been all leaders that have died and no primary characters.

That's part of what makes the game great, you get attached to certain characters and when they die, it triggers actual emotions. It also helps to cement Team Meteors cruelty. Although, it's been all leaders that have died and no primary characters.

But... but... that police officer was an important character...