Am i welcome here ?

Lianna

Hi let me introduced myself ,

Lianna Valliera,

but they call me as Lhica

uhm ah yeah that thing

*blush* :wub: umm ,

im shy to all people who i meet but as u see im always active in PO or Pokemon Online

u can message me or something but :wub: i'm not gonna reply okey ?

im not good at communicating to some people sorry...i

like drawing ,ilike animes, yeah i mean it im a otaku im proud to be an otaku

:wub: oh u can call the way my parents called if u like ^_^

" I wanna be a trainer and complete the all badges so watch out for me Leaders!"

Edited by Lianna

I hope the "Am I Welcome Here?" is a rhetorical question. Of course you're welcome here!

Also you make it sound like you're embarassed to be an otaku - which you really shouldn't be. A good chunk of us are otakus like yourself so I think you'll find it a lot easier to converse and make friends with people here quickly, and even more so with a little time.

Please do make yourself at home, so to speak. If you got any questions about the place don't be afraid to ask me, or Amethyst, or any of the staff! Not like I'm a staff, of course, but I like to think I know this place pretty well so there's that.

That's...pretty much all I have to say, I guess.

*grins* welcome~

looks like I've been beaten to the comment, but, like Renzo said, nobody keeps their sanity here, playing reborn itself makes it far too impossible to o3o (I've broken at least 3 lead pencils snapping them in frustration >> DONT LET THAT STOP YOU FROM PLAYING IT THOUGH, IT REALLY WORKS ON YOUR STRATEGIC SKILLS :D)

Aww hell, I can't resist a shy introduction. You'll quickly learn an entrance like that instantly makes half of reborn like you in a day. It worked for me. >>;

Welcome into Reborn and enjoy your stay!

Sup? Welcome to the site! :D

Btw, It seems like you have already become pretty ''popular'' to the guys here, so get ready to get a lot of compliments from them and a lot of attention too, haha :P

I was gonna say. We've got 4 people reading this topic as of now. I think that says something about the demographics of the people

>.> she did it for attention :P

if she read the forums a bit she would quickly understand that everyone's welcome here :D

JK... maybe

Yeah i was shock that so manny reply my post , i though there will be no comment or reply in what im posting right now

its just .....when i typing my post at start , i was too nervous about if u all will welcome me to this forum and now that i did it , thats just was to touch to see u all greet me in this forum, thank you guys for replying for some not any interest post i do <_< .....

these introduction posts get a lot of replies :D

<.< i'm pondering if i should do one myself...

I didn't did one man, and I think we are pretty well known here to be doing one too, lol... xD

Btw, I really like your drawings ( if you did them, of course :P)

Edited by Arom