Am i welcome here ?

Lianna

Oh , thanks i really work hard for this drawing !thank you!

I didn't did one man, and I think we are pretty well known here to be doing one too, lol... xD

Btw, I really like your drawings ( if you did them, of course :P)

Its a nice drawing, I must say. And the shyness is very natural for beginners (though I literally jumped in this forum w/o introductions till a month later)

But what caught my guard is...your trainer card. I must say, Tornadus and Amoongus have me worried, but if you're planning on entering on our online league, please remove the legendaries. I'm sorry but only X-League can use them. (Also not trying to be nitpicky, but Umbreon is like my favs Pokes and seeing Confuse Ray on a non-single player one makes me cringe)

Honestly, I'd like to know you better, you seem good hearted...on the cover..Totally not being suspicious on peeps

:wub: Thank you for welcoming me here and yes me too i like umbreon it gives me eva by its Confuse Ray oh yeah forgot i will change the pokemon but its hard for me to think some new pokemon but i think it will take me long to think which will replace for them, besides being New Trainer in this game is hard to think for some replacement ^_^

feel free to post on other topics besides this one :P

by playing the game you can get a glimpse of how hard the league can be, but if you are going to challenge the league, as lunar said, your team needs a makeover

PS: confuse ray isn't that bad of amove on umbreon >.>

Welcome to Reborn and, obviously, in this community! How could you think you were not welcome? ;) As long as someone is kind with the others, he will be welcome wherever he goes :D

Ok, I talked too much, welcome and have fun! :)

Welcome newbie! I think I played you earlier today (repeatedly having M-Vena vs ditto) . Sorry for the stall fest, I wasn't concentrating due to a severe case of caffeine withdrawal. Moving on your art is fantastic and I think the overwhelming response from the community is well justified. Finally i'm looking forward to seeing more umbreons on PO!

Edited by Bear