Post Game Super Boss

Magus

So Ame, you know what be pretty chill, if after the game was done, you can give a trainer herald as the most powerful, bad a on the planet. Give us a fight that would make us build a team, to take on someone with powerful, well thought out pokes. Most post game pokemon games suck, except for emerald, the gen two games and SS and HG. I normally lose interest in a pokemon game, and I really hope for good a challenging trainer, or trainers to fight. I know that the game is still no where near finished, but this feature will be awesome. I'm sure the post game will be great, but this will be the cherry on the cake.

I tried googling that, but no luck. Where can I find this elusive PKMN Sigil?

I have no intentions of even uploading it to the webs. It's on a computer that hasn't ever connected to the internet. Ever. No wireless, no plug in cords, nothing. If it even goes on, it will be through a mediafire file that I will immedeatly take down after the people I want to download it have it. I'm not making this for publicity, I'm doing it because I want to put all my favorite universes together.

I'm only giving it out to like 11 people because there's SOOO much copyrighted things in it.

Edited by Noivy

I have no intentions of even uploading it to the webs. It's on a computer that hasn't ever connected to the internet. Ever. No wireless, no plug in.

I'm only giving it out to like 11 people because there's SOOO much copyrighted things in it.

Dammit, now you're making me want to play it. Even though there's a good chance you're just trolling me. And yet I still want to play it.

There will be no shortage of level 100 end-game battles, don't worry

Level 100, that's great, as many of the "super bosses" in pokemon are a bunch of pushovers, like really the highest I've seen in level was red's pikachu, at level 80.

New Game+

restart with current team set to level one, gym leaders use smarter tactics. certain extra items are available (stuff like a rare candy shop, with level cap still in effect. rare candies would be bought for like....10k or something like that)