Top Posters In This Topic

unown

dunsparce

plusle and minun

bidoof line

slurpuff line

aromatisse line

wormadam line

Dragonite- in this instance, evolution takes a step backwards from the graceful forms of dratini and dragonair. who is this fatass and how did it eat my dragonair?

Kingdra

Mega Ampharos- toss all logic out the window, turn that sheep into a goddam dragon.

Arceus- lame as hell design... it's kind of what kecleon would be if they turned it into a dog and gave it uber stats. except kecleon is still cooler.

Reshiram- I just don't like the design at all

Goomy line- this isn't a dragon, it's the shit I scrape off my shoe sometimes.

Pikachu- FU pikachu

To be continued cuz lunch break is over.

Are you kidding me? Goodra is the cutest dragon ever. :(

goomy__sliggo_and_goodra_by_peterparkerw

i was gonna say unknown. but, after seeing goodra...

this... this is just an insult to every person who has ever raised a dragon-type. i mean sure, there are some other dragons who look a tad bit on the soft-side, like dragonite or maybe even flygon, but this?

this goes too far gamefreak. this, this thing looks like a cross between a snake, the Greek deity Pan, and a God-damn lepercon. why, why would they do this... how are we dragon lovers supposed to make our foes go "Oh, shit, I am screwed." when we throw this half-ass design job onto the battlefeild.

You were doing so well on dragon designs too, what with palkia, dialga, giratina, raquayza, kyurem,haxorus and especially garchomp. I thought you were gonna keep churning out peices of badd-assery, but, I see now, just how wrong I was.

Edited by Legendaries tamer

Rotom I like- all its different motor forms I dislike with a passion. "Oh hey its... a haunted washing machine... What's it gonna do, eat one sock from each pair I try to wash?"

Amoongus line- they totally took the lazy route with this one. It has its uses... but the design is ...

Stunfisk- let's take a cool new typing and make it as derpy looking as possible. game freak hires only trolls intentionally. And they all only like fire and dragon types anyways.

Djinn trio- fugly clones of themselves.

Lake spirit trio- see above.

Manapy and Phione- we have legendary alien blobs living at the bottom of the sea. Alien fairies, excuse me.

Wigglytuff- they took whatever charm jigglypuff may or may not have... and tossed it out the window.

Poliwrath's design- they took a round swirly hypnosis pattern, stuck some bubble eyes and stubby arms with poorly define musculature on it and said it was a frog thing.

Spoink line- a psychic pig. why?

Conkeldur- vericose veins from steroid use and premature aging.

Sawk and Throh- muppets with karate gi's on... because wild creatures will evolve and develop karate uniforms naturally.

The Sacred Sword Quartet- let's turn goats and ponies into legendary fighters. Cuz horns and hooves are totally what fighters fight with. yes.

Duskull's evo's- They had a cool grim reaper thing going on... and then they made it fat for no explicable reason and didn't include any sick blades for cutting down foes. I totally feel like they could have made this guy into an awesome glass cannon sweeper, but they gave it bulk and gave attack to the discarded doll...

Gourgeist- instead of turning into a big, scary, maneater, it turns into a gourd shaped ... thing that just completely disappoints. This should have been the big bulky snorlax of ghost types instead of dusknoir/dusclops.

Meganium line- it's just dull and plain and just isn't special enough to be a starter if you ask me. And by creating this thread, you totally asked me.

The monkey trio- I think they're all terribly ugly, straight up.

Jinx

Vanilluxe line- semi-sentient ice cream is exactly what pokemon needed.

Lickilicki

Delcatty is the disappointing evolution of the cute skitty.

Spinda

Swalot line- they're like living stomachs or something. It's the monster characterization of acid reflux.

I don't hate Probopass, but I thought I'd take the time to point out that it is a cross between those easter island stone heads and mr potato head.

bidoof line

luvdisc and alamola- y u so useless?

Palkia and Dialga- armored dog dragon things. dialga reminds me of the cone heads. And the whole OP time and space thing is of course the reason they invented that scumbag arceus as a balancing force for the two of 'em.

Why does everyone hate Muk... :( Don't worry Muk, I still love you... Now on to the ones I hate... Be warned, there are a lot.

Litleo - I don't have a problem with Pyroar, but Litleo's eyes are just...wrong. They don't seem to fit with the rest of the Pokemon.

Fennekin's Evos - I'm not a big fan of how these turned out. I expected much better than foxes wearing dresse/skirts standing on two legs.

Chespin and Evos - Just poor design in my opinion.

Spritzee/Aromatisse - Dat nose.

Swirlix/Slurpuff - Just... Cupcakes?

Helioptile - Frilled lizards are so cool! There was so much potential for a cool Pokemon, but Helioptile let me down.

Gourgeist - I was actually thinking of designing a Jack-O-Lanturn fakemon before X and Y came out. Pumpkaboo lived up to my expectations, but Gourgeist is just ugly.

Avalugg - I just hate how its sooo flat on top. It almost looks like a graphical glitch, like something got cut off.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, enough hate on Gen 6. Most of the other Pokemon it introduced are actually really cool, like Noivern, Yveltal, and others.

Gen 1 escapes judgment. I'm probably biased since they're what I grew up on, but I'm happy with all of them. After looking, so does Gen. 2.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Volbeat/Illumise - I've just never been a fan of these two. They always just seemed weird and annoying.

Spinda - I just hate it.

Watchog - Needs no explanation as posted earlier.

Arceus - I just don't like the idea of a god-Pokemon. Besides, didn't they use to say that Mew was the first Pokemon? :huh:

Genesect - What even is this thing?

Edited by Flux

I absolutely abominate Venomoth. I can safely say that aside from Quiver passing, it's one of the most useless Pokemon ever to be spawned.

Also, the monkey-like things from gen 5. They make me want to do highly illegal things.

Goodra <3

Edited by Pryze