Your Most Hated Pokemon

Rimmintine

I don't think there is a most hated pokemon thread yet, but if there is, well, then there's now a new one!

To start off I hate:

Magmortar_and_Electivire_by_Dark_Inferna

Magmortar's lips just gross me out and Electivire's cry is just annoying to hear. I was pretty p'od when I saw both of them in-game.

watchog_v_2_by_xous54-d4a9mli.png

Do I even need to explain myself with this one?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bidoof. It's an insult to texans as a stereotypical idiot, it's design is very southern considering buckees is a famous Texas road stop and is very famous throughout the state. Now taking a beaver and making it a very stupid pokemon?! that is an insult because all cowgirl/cowboy trainers have one! Or even a bibarel...which literally LOOKS like a Texan screw over. I mean look at it and think of Texas. Big connection huh?

Plus the design is SO BAD

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

Bidoof. It's an insult to texans as a stereotypical idiot, it's design is very southern considering buckees is a famous Texas road stop and is very famous throughout the state. Now taking a beaver and making it a very stupid pokemon?! that is an insult because all cowgirl/cowboy trainers have one! Or even a bibarel...which literally LOOKS like a Texan screw over. I mean look at it and think of Texas. Big connection huh?

Plus the design is SO BAD

What the fuck are you smoking?

I can't say that I hate any Pokemon, but I'm not fond of Toxicroak.

^

Sorry been having a bad day and I'm not thinking right...

But seriously... Toxicroak?What is wrong with it?

It's got huge hooks on its hands... What is it a pirate?

Gotta hate pidove, really? Another bird pokemon that you see constantly? Pidgey, fearow, starly, and now pidove... Really Nintendo? That many birds are needed?

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

Oh yeah i forgot! you know what i really hate and mourn for its very existence? this is so bad it makes STUNFISK a decent pokemon..

640px-Unown_Alphabet_by_acer_v.jpg

and it ONLY KNOWS 1 MOVE! and they have a freaking movie like they're so special.. makes me sick!

waste of space in the pokemon world. I HATE THIS POKEMON SO MUCH I SHOULD JOIN THE DARK SIDE.

Edited by typhlosionrulez

Well, while we are quoting Jwittz, here is my nominated razzy for most hated pokemon.

293Whismur.png

THIS NIGGA

I have had a very bad track record with this pokemon. It was the first shiny that I saw and got away from 5 Ultra Balls. I always hated the little cave that all the Whismur came out of too. When I played the game as a child I was slightly daunted and scared of the caves carrying Whismur. Worst of all, this pokemon is common in the grass patches throughout the whole damn way through Hoenn. I would put Loudred or Exploud onto here out of spite but those two have cool designs and Exploud has Boomburst. Honestly you can't put a hated pokemon with a move that sounds like you're purely stylin' with that gangster boomburst goin' on.

And the runner up for most hated pokemon is...

250px-044Gloom.png

Fuck yo Sleep Powder.

Personally, I never really liked Gloom to begin with. In Kanto whenever I leveled up, Gloom was always a pokemon that I hated to rank up on. Gloom had decent defenses, had an annoying moveset with Sleeping Powder, and insured that I had to rush back to the pokemon center over and over to level up. It took me a good half hour to an hour to get my Pidgeotto to OHKO with Wing Attack when this thing popped up. Also the design on this pokemon isn't too pretty either. Sleeping on the job is never a good look to pull off and Gloom doesn't help one bit. Gloom is just a rotter. A nasty wasty naus that should have never been created.

Edited by Cowtao

All of them.

But in seriousness, I don't despise any Pokemon. I dislike the uninspired ones such as:

Muk/Grimer

Koffing/Wheezing

Trubbish/Mr. Bigglesworth

Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe

And this lonely guy, if he got an evo, I would like him:

dunsparce.jpg

I absolutely cannot stand the existence of Genesect. Its design and moveset are totally contrived and Game Freak just HAD to go ahead and make it more OP by giving it Extremespeed. The thing has been a plague on the OU tier ever since its release and there is a special place in hell for anyone who abuses this thing.

The 3 elemental monkeys (Pansage, Panpour and Pansear) they are just bad...oh and Liepard too (useless thing), the last one (and everyone will hate me for this) is Scraggy, yeah i know that it's a good pokemon but it's ugly.

I don't really hate most pokes, most are pretty okay in the end. I mostly dislike Muk, Mangeton, and similar mons who just get evos where they get slightly bigger, or have more of them added on. Like at least do it in an interesing way like Metagross. You see how Metagross grows, from Beldum being a single arm, to metang having 2 and a small body, to Metagross, and it doesn't feel like they are just copy-pasting the same pokemon onto itself for the evo like with Dugtrio and Magneton. Others I hate the over all design of are Jynx, Stunfisk, Biberal(I have a special place in my heart for him, but his design is pretty awful.) just to name a few. I guess there has to be some bad eggs in the bunch (that is not a slight at eggecute just so you know, there actually is an interesting reason why that mon is the way it is.).

Also am I the only person who doesn't hate Garbodor? I mean I don't like him very much and his design is a tad lack luster, but he isn't a scourge on all of pokemon, there is much worse then him in my opinion.

Edited by Hukuna

Aromatisse is more disturbing than Jynx to me. Also I don't really see a reason to hate Luvdisc. Yes it's useless in battling, but some Pokemon only exist because of meanings and stuff like that. Unown plays a big role in Pokemon mythology, and Luvdisc with valentines day, or just love in general. Also Wallace's Luvdisc was a piece of shit with it's Water Pulse confusion hax.

And Stunfisk isn't all that useless. I think it's funny.

I'm disappointed with some poison types. Poison itself is a really cool type. But some things just kind of ruin it. Like Beedrill. That looks more like a hornet or wasp than a bee, but whatever. The majority of poison types just seem so useless. Mostly the bugs. Also Arbok is really sad. It's a purple snake.

Snakes are cool.

Purple is cool.

But they could have done WAY more with that design.

EVEN MASQUERAIN IS MORE INTIMIDATING THAN IT.

STARAVIA DESERVES THE ABILITY INTIMIDATE MORE THAN THAT SHITTY SNAKE.

I am done with Arbok it should be way more awesome because snakes.

If you're gonna tell me "Pokemon is a game for kids." you should shove your Gameboy up your ass because there are literally Pokemon that suck life force of humans and reap their souls.

That's not really child friendly.

I'm hungry. I get angry when hungry.