who's your favorite legendary pokemon

Ragnar

Favorite legendary pokemon?

well mine's actually 3

1) RAYQUAZA - guardian of the sky,BAMF,killer design(especially the shiny).

tumblr_lh15en0gQr1qh1iquo1_500.png

2) MEWTWO- nostalgic pokemon right here folks!

the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be!

mewtwo_brawl_by_starwaffle-d58h2gw.png

3) DARKRAI - the Batman/Freddy Krueger of the pokemon world. a silent guardian, a watchful protector.

640px-Tobias_Darkrai_Dark_Pulse.png

Edited by typhlosionrulez

I'd probably have to go with Entei on this one.
THN-Entei.jpg

Not much use competitively, but I love his design and background. Yveltal and Groudon are both fighting to take his place, though.

legendary_yveltal_by_xous54-d5w1yns.png

Groudon.full.214196.jpg

Edited by Flux

Yvetal(Because concept, design, and dark types are awesome)

Kyurem( One of my favorite dragon designs, fusions are awesome to use, and that Tao concept puts the icing on the cake)

Victini( He's my cute little bundle of firey destruction...Still one of my most useful competitive members)

Latias/Latios(THE MOVIE!!! I like their typing, and their designs as well.)

My absolute favorite is the ever so adorable Mew! Just look at it, it's fucking cute!!

hXURNCb.png

Darkrai is my second favorite, and is one of the few Pokemon in Gen 4 I really liked. One day Darkrai will be OU and you all will suffer. Just you wait.. Muahahahaha...AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Ahem.. Continuing.

m20o.png

My third favorite is Latias! Like Mew, Latias is adorable and not to mention fearsome in battle! Also, I wouldn't need a car anymore.

l8b1gVN.png

Each generation has a rodent you find early on in the game, a bird-related family that you can find early on and turns out to be pretty good, a cute electric-type rodent, and a cute legendary Pokemon. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy and Victini (and rumors are going rampant that we will soon get a Gen 6 one too) have stolen a place in our hearts for the importance they have in the movies they appear in, for their effectiveness in battle, and of course for their cute appearance. These are, by far, my favorite legendaries. Hell, I don't know what I wouldn't do to get one of these in a Gen 6 game, just so I can pet them on the Pokemon Amie...

I really like Lugia, I have like no Idea why really though I just like him alot. Other favs of mine are Dialga, Giratina and Darkrai, (it isn't really fair of me to add Yvetal yet since I haven't played X or Y yet, might definitly add him to the list though)

Darkrai hands down, predictable but effective move set, and can decimate whole teams as a lead.

The design for it is pretty cool too, and some of the stuff he can do in the games and that is pretty cool, even if it is a little dark.

I apologize for that pun *bows*

Its hard picking favorites for legendaries.@_@ I guess my 3 would be:

sqlh8w.jpg Deoxys, even though he did start the multiple form trend. lol.

2m67rma.jpg I love Cresselia's design alot, really pretty.=P

2uemh6e.jpg & Meloetta, my favorite.XD

Giratina, Darkrai and Deoxys

the first two, beacuse of their type and appearance. I mean, their design is absolutely awesome. Plus, I personally love Dark and Ghost types <3

Deoxys (especially in Speed form) because he's OP xDDD

p.s.: I'm not a competitive battler, so I know little about sets and stuff like that ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble Typhlosionrulez, but Mewtwo's no longer the strongest Pokemon. New strongest is Arceus. And no, that's not an opinion. Arceus is literally god, the Pokemon who created the world.

Anyway, my favorite legendary would be Keldeo. I mean come on, he's D'Artagnan of the 3 (actually 4 if you've read the book) Musketeers reincarnated as a Pokemon in the design of a My Little Pony and is voiced by Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. Any argument in favor of any legendary Pokemon (except for maybe that one about being god) is invalid.

My favourite Legendary as a whole is Groudon. I like it's colour, I like it's design and how it gives off a tough aura, I love it's type. Gen 3 was the gen I grew up on as a kid and I just always had a thing for Groudon more than the others. Rayquaza was never far behind but I just prefer Groudon to it. I never cared for Kyogre lol.

Since people are doing top 3 legendaries, I may as well join in. My second favourite is Suicune. Suicune has a sort of elegant and majestic vibe to it, and it seems like the kind of Pokémon that is always careful but is always calm and collected as well. I like all 3 of the legendary beasts a lot, but Raikou seems all about being fast and not staying around for people to see it, and Entei seems to be all about power and dominance (from where I stand at least) and I just prefer what I see in Suicune to the other two, because the other two seem a bit more rash and less trusting than Suicune does, which is what I like about it.

My third favourite is Articuno. Articuno has the same sort of standpoint as Suicune does to me, except Articuno is a bird and not a dog/cat/beast thing. I'm not sure what to think of it though. The anime has given off multiple ways of seeing it. The second movie made that Articuno seem dominant and untrusting to people, and willing to attack anything it sees, but the one that saved Todd and Ash in the Johto region comes out of hiding to protect people and trusts them entirely, and even blows away Team Rocket like they were never there. It wasn't even phased. Then there's Noland's one, which belongs to a trainer. As cool as that is, I'm not sure I like that so much either, because it's a big achievement to pull off, and the Battle Factory is for rental Pokémon anyway so that made even less sense to me.

Anyway, I'm going off point a bit. There's 3 different Articuno that I remember seeing, each being completely different. Because of this, I'm not too sure what to think of Articuno other than the similarities I think it shares with Suicune, but then I guess I also like that about it too. It adds to the mystery of it, legendary Pokémon are meant to be mysterious, and the fact I can't decide what to think of Articuno makes it mysterious to me. That's probably why I like it so much.

tl;dr

1. Groudon

2. Suicune

3. Articuno