can somebody help me i don't understand the signals Aelita is sending to me

raze sawr

I'm about to start directing the movie and I was about to talk to her about her role but she keeps floating away from me (through things I might add but that's not even cracking the top 10 weirdest things I seen this month), so I thought she wanted some alone time, but when I walk away she floats through things and follows me, I'm not good at reading subtext in actions especially when it's from a girl can any of you explain what these signals mean, please

Floating.gif

• Haha 2

MC has quite the charm with the others, especially with girls with some curse, light of god or something, girls who likes to have Psychic Pokèmon around and girls who love to play guitar. Don't worry about it, let them enjoy the company.

Jokes aside, I don't know what bug caused this, try to report it.

13 hours ago, SoulN7 said:

MC has quite the charm with the others, especially with girls with some curse, light of god or something, girls who likes to have Psychic Pokèmon around and girls who love to play guitar. Don't worry about it, let them enjoy the company.

Jokes aside, I don't know what bug caused this, try to report it.

The true hardest choice of being the MC is having to choose between Aelita and Crescent

16 minutes ago, ClaraTheCriminal said:

The true hardest choice of being the MC is having to choose between Aelita and Crescent

Don't forget Amber with her recent concert and shoutout to MC...and the letter. I do wonder how the MCs' gang will feel about our MC having such charm. I'm not sure, but Crescent will be a perfect choice for the protective type.

Just now, SoulN7 said:

This topic is the best example of Game vs Community:

Game: terrorist organization, fake gods, A.I., space-time travels, demonic rituals, pocket monsters

Community: MC's choice between girls.

LMAO.

Well the devs have stated there's going to be NO dating sim elements and that the protagonist won't date anyone. 

2 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

LMAO.

Well the devs have stated there's going to be NO dating sim elements and that the protagonist won't date anyone. 

True. Maybe I should let my MC choose the protective Gardevoir with black hol-wait, that's not better.

1 minute ago, Cyphre said:

Well Jan is allergic to romances and stated with extreme convictions that no romances are allowed, but community will ship anyway. I don't know who hurt Jan but i hope he will recover at some point. 

Yeah, even Venam and Melia broke up this update.

That said, there are a couple of teases, like Axel does flirt a bit with Aelita IIRC. 

2 minutes ago, ClaraTheCriminal said:

Hell, I considered a HC with Flora at one point

I can just imagine a romance with Flora to be the most hilariously toxic thing ever.

It's like that one art piece of a guy and a girl dancing and they have a knife on the back of their partner.

9 minutes ago, ClaraTheCriminal said:

Hell, I considered a HC with Flora at one point

That's...something...why not Madame X? (I should seriously reconsider my life choices after saying this and think about the Gardevoir and the Gothitelle that carried me in some runs).

6 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

I can just imagine a romance with Flora to be the most hilariously toxic thing ever.

It's like that one art piece of a guy and a girl dancing and they have a knife on the back of their partner.

Slightly off topic, but genuinely bombing the Grand Dream Ball was the stupidest move Bladestar could have done. Like, ever. Ryland knows Cassandra is Team Xen, just expose her for that and say anyone in league with her is also Team Xen

3 minutes ago, ClaraTheCriminal said:

I mean, Flora didn't kill my robot mother, so.....

True. Still, Karma Files didn't stated that the Interceptor has attractive abilites who helps them with relationships and stuffs...they sure have some advantage.

10 minutes ago, ClaraTheCriminal said:

Slightly off topic, but genuinely bombing the Grand Dream Ball was the stupidest move Bladestar could have done. Like, ever. Ryland knows Cassandra is Team Xen, just expose her for that and say anyone in league with her is also Team Xen

It was an attempt at power since Flora wanted to take over GDC and kill the leaders and elite in one fell swoop. Considering how lowly Flora thinks of the current system, she wouldn't support just exposing Cassandra since the latter could just spin it as fake news. 

47 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

It was an attempt at power since Flora wanted to take over GDC and kill the leaders and elite in one fell swoop. Considering how lowly Flora thinks of the current system, she wouldn't support just exposing Cassandra since the latter could just spin it as fake news. 

Fair, but up until that point there would've been some public support for Bladestar if they were anti-Cassandra, based on a lot of the GDC dialogue and the Hairdresser sidequest