can somebody help me i don't understand the signals Aelita is sending to me

raze sawr

2 minutes ago, NathanDrei said:

how did this topic turn from a random bug with a humor caption

to discussing ships to the point of talking about shipping flora and madame x with the player character

Depending on who Madame X is i'm down for it, always love when antagonists or rivals turn lovers. 

Just now, Cyphre said:

Depending on who Madame X is i'm down for it, always love when antagonists or rivals turn lovers. 

bro, i exist in fandoms where the most prevalent thing about antagonists being hot and the community going "if evil, why hot"

but i can understand where you're coming from, enemies to lovers is such a ridiculous concept, and yet when done well, it's a masterpiece lol

I fail to see anything ridiculous about it, people clash, be it in discussion or combat or anything, come closer to understanding each other, get even closer. Just because their starting points are far apart doesn't make it any less plausible. 

Just now, Cyphre said:

I fail to see anything ridiculous about it, people clash, be it in discussion or combat or anything, come closer to understanding each other, get even closer. Just because their starting points are far apart doesn't make it any less plausible. 

fair, but it's kinda ridiculous when fictional characters getting in love this way, since considering that in most stories, the protagonist and antagonist getting along is like a doomsday event, as their are supposed to be opposing each other, and have conflicting interests and/or ideologies.

unless you write in them making amends for the wrongdoings they did to each other, and have a relationship after it all, is the most plausible, reasonable and realistic way to put it.

or you just go the romeo and juliet route.

17 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Based, although to be honest, enemies to lovers is only good when it's gay. If I wanted to see a man and a woman argue and yell at each other before making up, I'd spend more time with my parents

21 minutes ago, NathanDrei said:

how did this topic turn from a random bug with a humor caption

to discussing ships to the point of talking about shipping flora and madame x with the player character

I have no idea but I have just accepted that SoulN7 is now the captain of this thread

please Jan if you read this I diden't plan to start a shipping war so please don't delete my version of Pokemon Rejuvenation

PS The sprite disappeared the moment I entered a door so it wasn't any issues and Amber for life since I HC my main as a pyromaniac (filled my team with as many fire types and sun users as i can) 

9 minutes ago, raze sawr said:

I have no idea but I have just accepted that SoulN7 is now the captain of this thread

please Jan if you read this I diden't plan to start a shipping war so please don't delete my version of Pokemon Rejuvenation

PS The sprite disappeared the moment I entered a door so it wasn't any issues and Amber for life since I HC my main as a pyromaniac (filled my team with as many fire types and sun users as i can) 

I...It's been an honor to serve you.

Jokes aside...I think my MC (okay, no joker aside probably) would pick Crescent (Psychic type is my favourite) or...probably Delphox or Gardevoir, in any try to not pick someone.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, SoulN7 said:

I...It's been an honor to serve you.

Jokes aside...I think my MC (okay, no joker aside probably) would pick Crescent (Psychic type is my favourite) or...probably Delphox or Gardevoir, in any try to not pick someone.

My MC would usually go for Aelita, despite being slightly different each playthrough

Just now, ClaraTheCriminal said:

My MC would usually go for Aelita, despite being slightly different each playthrough

In my run, Aelita became tsundere after I decided to seat near Ren and Kanon. For a moment, she became an anime girl, pouting and saying that I should have seat near her. 

Welcome to Rejuvenation...I guess? 

4 minutes ago, SoulN7 said:

In my run, Aelita became tsundere after I decided to seat near Ren and Kanon. For a moment, she became an anime girl, pouting and saying that I should have seat near her. 

Welcome to Rejuvenation...I guess? 

I just sat next to her because I think she asked first, plus there's more space.