Hisuian forms, where and how to get

Cyphre

It can be a pain to find that info individually, especially if like me you don't like discord, so here it is for everyone else. 

Hisuian starters: Use Ancient Teachings on their mid evolutions, i.e. on Quilava, Dartrix and Dewott.

Hisuian Growlithe/Arcanine: Valor Mountain (much later Fort Rystrine), evolves with Fire Stone as usual. 

Hisuian Overqwil: Level up Hisuian Qwilfish (whirlpool on Route 6 if i remember correctly with a Stabilizer (found inside the base on Helojak island)) while it knows Barb Barrage. I leveled it up at night, maybe that doesn't matter. 

Hisuian Liligant: Evolve Petilil with Sun Stone while in Sheridan Village. 

Hisuian Zorua/Zoroark: Found in Cubi Excellus (ruins under Carotos) after statue pushing puzzle, after that they appear all around Evergreen Forest. 

Hisuian Voltorb/Electrode: Voltorb is found in the grass in Tyluric temple, evolves with Leaf stone. 

Hisuian Braviary: Level up Rufflet on the Evergreen Island. 

Hisuian Sliggoo/Goodra: Level up Goomy in the Kingdom of Goomidra, i did it right in the garden where you catch them. Then just level up Hisuian Sliggoo. 

Hisuian Avalugg: Use Fire Stone on a normal Bergmite. 

Kleavor: Use Black Augurite (found in the building where you save Oshawott) on a Scyther. 

Wyrdeer: Level up Stantler that knows Psyshield Bash. 

Basculegion: Level up white striped Basculin, found with Super Rod in the 3rd layer. 

Sneasel/Sneasler (Jan lied about him not existing, shame on you): In the Syxten Bit cave, the digital world inside Eclysia Pyramid, not a random encounter, overworld sprite. Level up with Razor Claw during the day. 

Ursaluna: Nope. 

I geniunely don't remember where i found Ancient Teachings, so i dug out those locations, don't quote me on this. 

Given by Mr. Luck outside of the Goldenleaf Gym, after beating Narcissa and doing the Bad Luck quest. 
In Carotos Mountain, in a locked area that requires the V.G.C.R. Key. 
In the Hidden Library’s west wing, accessed during the third part of its associated quest. 
In the area that contains Registeel, beyond a rift in space in the Axis Factory. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

First, thank you so much, you don't know how much I've struggled getting all these information before. And another question are there multiple ways to evolve to Hisuian Avalugg? Cause mine evolved just like the Pokedex said with a Level Up at Mount Terajuma.

Also I saw some people claiming the Peat Block for Ursaluna already exists but I can't seem to find it, do you perhaps know its location or if what those people said was just a hoax?

Edited by Linkage Tokoyami

22 minutes ago, VMeemes said:

I would also like to point out that I found H-Growlithe in the Badlands, in the ruined village as well. So cool that Valor Mountain is another location where you can get it.

Checked it out, there indeed, edited it in. Never met him there so that's nice. 

w

On 11/15/2023 at 7:52 PM, Cyphre said:

It can be a pain to find that info individually, especially if like me you don't like discord, so here it is for everyone else. 

Hisuian starters: Use Ancient Teachings on their mid evolutions, i.e. on Quilava, Dartrix and Dewott.

Hisuian Growlithe/Arcanine: Valor Mountain (much later Fort Rystrine), evolves with Fire Stone as usual. 

Hisuian Overqwil: Level up Hisuian Qwilfish (whirlpool on Route 6 if i remember correctly with a Stabilizer (found inside the base on Helojak island)) while it knows Barb Barrage. I leveled it up at night, maybe that doesn't matter. 

Hisuian Liligant: Evolve Petilil with Sun Stone while in Sheridan Village. 

Hisuian Zorua/Zoroark: Found in Cubi Excellus (ruins under Carotos) after statue pushing puzzle, after that they appear all around Evergreen Forest. 

Hisuian Voltorb/Electrode: Voltorb is found in the grass in Tyluric temple, evolves with Leaf stone. 

Hisuian Braviary: Level up Rufflet on the Evergreen Island. 

Hisuian Sliggoo/Goodra: Level up Goomy in the Kingdom of Goomidra, i did it right in the garden where you catch them. Then just level up Hisuian Sliggoo. 

Hisuian Avalugg: Use Fire Stone on a normal Bergmite. 

Kleavor: Use Black Augurite (found in the building where you save Oshawott) on a Scyther. 

Wyrdeer: Level up Stantler that knows Psyshield Bash. 

Basculegion: Level up white striped Basculin, found with Super Rod in the 3rd layer. 

Sneasel/Sneasler (Jan lied about him not existing, shame on you): In the Syxten Bit cave, the digital world inside Eclysia Pyramid, not a random encounter, overworld sprite. Level up with Razor Claw during the day. 

Ursaluna: Nope. 

I geniunely don't remember where i found Ancient Teachings, so i dug out those locations, don't quote me on this. 

Given by Mr. Luck outside of the Goldenleaf Gym, after beating Narcissa and doing the Bad Luck quest. 
In Carotos Mountain, in a locked area that requires the V.G.C.R. Key. 
In the Hidden Library’s west wing, accessed during the third part of its associated quest. 
In the area that contains Registeel, beyond a rift in space in the Axis Factory. 

where to find ancient teaching

• 1 month later...

I decided to just remove it, better safe than sorry. I know I didn't have Ursaluna in the beta, because I wasn't part of beta testing. So, yeah...I'll say it's likely I got it through modding, and we can leave it at theat. I've got so much going on in life right now I'm lucky if I can remember what I was doing when I played last, which is usually around 24 hrs apart. My apologies.