Eizen Moment

ZenChu

Hello everybody, i wanted to talk with you about something i stumbled upon in my new v13.5 playthrough

It may be a spoiler so, at your risk:

Spoiler

WTF? Who is Eizen? He comes from "below" so is he a Garufan? And what did he do, in order to talk only with us? 
For anyone: he is in Matthew lab at River's End and gives a new quest. The point is that if you answer all his questions Right, he does something really strange. I don't know if it is good or not, i seek answers. I don't want to stumble upon a bad karma event without knowing it. I'm doing my super ultra perfect paragon route with every pokemon captured and bla bla bla.. so.. 
I created a backup named NOT_Eizen, until i can know more about this. 

Do you have any info? Theories?

Nice bleach reference btw, i expect that at least xdd

You know how some devs have characters in the game, Jan and Zumi are probably the most prominent for obvious reasons.

I think Eizen is just the dev Azery's character. And since it's the character of a developer why not make it enigmatic and let it break the fourth wall without completely making you loose your emersion in the story.

• Veterans
45 minutes ago, Nox Omen said:

You know how some devs have characters in the game, Jan and Zumi are probably the most prominent for obvious reasons.

I think Eizen is just the dev Azery's character. And since it's the character of a developer why not make it enigmatic and let it break the fourth wall without completely making you loose your emersion in the story.

nope, eizen's a standalone character and not related to the devs :)

• Documented 1

Yeah, mb. I just noticed by coincidence that since v13.5 came out Azery's name and pfp were Eizen (which doesn't have to mean anything at all) and since we don't have much to go for I thought we might've been reading too much into it while it might've been something shallow. 

At the time I thought Eizen was contained to the river's end area and that we had no more interactions with him tho. But since I reached the point that Venam gets petrified in my new playthrough and noticed that he even comes to the hospital of hope I thought he might be more meaningful than what I thought at first.

Azery even has a character in the Gearen labs that I forgot about, I really just jumped to a conclusion without even thinking well first.