Rejuv 13.5 QoL Mod Compilation Pack + Small Bug Fixes

Alemi

Is anyone else having an issue with the 'rest to wait' feature? I fresh-installed, added only the QOL modpack and the bug fixes, but I keep getting an error saying that I feel uneasy and unreal time isn't on - except, the password is activated in the pc?

30 minutes ago, neonin said:

Is anyone else having an issue with the 'rest to wait' feature? I fresh-installed, added only the QOL modpack and the bug fixes, but I keep getting an error saying that I feel uneasy and unreal time isn't on - except, the password is activated in the pc?

Even with the password, you must go to options to activate unreal time. The passworld activates the option in the Options Menu, but you have to turn it on manually.

Updated with an additional mod:

• Added ItemReplaceRestore and Options_MasterMod. Updated 0000.ModularInit.
    • ItemReplaceRestore  requires Options_MasterMod and 0000.ModularInit.
    • Options_MasterMod  requires 0000.ModularInit.

Thanks to @Anddy in discord for the original mods used to create this.

5 hours ago, Zyrix_ said:

ItemReplaceRestore doesn't seem to show in the options

Also is it possible to make a mod that allows the user to use an ingame keyboard instead of an external one like Aironfaars mod box but for rejuv

Do you have the Options_MasterMod? It is required.

Possible? Maybe, but I don't have palns on working on something like that.

32 minutes ago, Alemi said:

If you have that, the ItemReplaceRestore and the last version 0000.ModularInit, it should work. The option should be at the bottom of the options list.

ive redownloaded the mod and it still isnt there, other stuff work tho like the pc and the battle speed up

13 minutes ago, Zyrix_ said:

also idk if this is intended but the unreal times settings only show up when i put in the unrealtime password

That is how is works on the base game, the unreal time options require the unrealtime password, and any mod that use unrealtime also requires it, of coruse having it turned on on options is also required.

18 minutes ago, Zyrix_ said:

ive redownloaded the mod and it still isnt there, other stuff work tho like the pc and the battle speed up

No idea why it doens't work for you. Do you have any other mods?

17 hours ago, bear285 said:

could I get a step-by-step process to get these to work because I've downloaded them and put them in the folder, but I've seen no changes.  

There is no steps to make the mods work in general, just put the two folders of the rar in the folder of the game and it will work.

Time related mods will require you to have Unreal Time active though.

50 minutes ago, Alemi said:

There is no steps to make the mods work in general, just put the two folders of the rar in the folder of the game and it will work.

Time related mods will require you to have Unreal Time active though.

so just as they are? or do i extract them first and then i put them in data right?

Just now, bear285 said:

so just as they are? or do i extract them first and then i put them in data right?

Inside the rar, there is a Data folder and a Graphic's folder. You put those two folders on the base folder of the game and it is enough. I already made the rar with the correct folder structure.

41 minutes ago, Alemi said:

Inside the rar, there is a Data folder and a Graphic's folder. You put those two folders on the base folder of the game and it is enough. I already made the rar with the correct folder structure.

thanks, for the help that worked. And thank you for explaining it to me. have a nice day.

6 hours ago, Coldfire said:

I have found a bug.
If mods are loaded, the relearn option doesn't appear when selecting pokemon.

I have the whole modpack and it appears to me. You are most likely using a mod not in the pack that overwrites the Party_Command_MasterMod.

I got recommended to this by EvGym and I know I am a fan of
PredictRelationshipValues
NoTMXAnimations
ItemfinderUnhideItems
PermanentMagneticLure
FISHINGAUTOHOOK
gonna have to read through to make sure I have everything I need but I know with my work I don't have much time to play so some quality of life things are appricated, as I for example have still not yet had the time to beat the game