Rejuv 13.5 QoL Mod Compilation Pack + Small Bug Fixes

Alemi

17 hours ago, Alemi said:

I have the whole modpack and it appears to me. You are most likely using a mod not in the pack that overwrites the Party_Command_MasterMod.

image.png.414cbd0b83c02758b26bd9a3259aaf51.png

These are the only mods I have loaded. I dont think I have any external mods here

Edit: I did some testing. If RelearnMovesAnywhere mod is enabled it appears but if it is not enabled, it doesn't appear even if buy it from the move relearner. 

15 minutes ago, Coldfire said:

image.png.414cbd0b83c02758b26bd9a3259aaf51.png

These are the only mods I have loaded. I dont think I have any external mods here

Edit: I did some testing. If RelearnMovesAnywhere mod is enabled it appears but if it is not enabled, it doesn't appear even if buy it from the move relearner. 

RelearnMovesAnywhere is the one that activates the relearn on party, so it won't work without it obviously....

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2023 at 4:03 AM, Thuggeroll said:

Is the itemfinder required for the ItemfinderUnhideItems mod to work?

Yes.

On 12/17/2023 at 9:58 PM, Tommyels said:

How do we use this cheat mod I've just installed it where will it be in game?

These are QoL not cheats though. Read the Readme or the explanaiton on the main post, each mod does a different thing and this is a mod pack, so there are several mods, but they work separatedly.

22 hours ago, Alice said:

For some reason, AEC-MiningOverhaul.rb causes items to not appear in my mining rocks. I can still hear the item sound when I hit them, but no image. 

You don't have the image on the Mod folder, it is also on the modpack.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Nasimgreninja said:

How am I supposed to activate the mods?I have placed them in game file and still not working

If you place the folders in the rar in the base folder of the game, the mods are working, check what each mod does to know what they are doing. For example there should be an option to relearn moves when selecting a mon in the oarty menu.

On 12/31/2023 at 3:08 PM, Alemi said:

If you place the folders in the rar in the base folder of the game, the mods are working, check what each mod does to know what they are doing. For example there should be an option to relearn moves when selecting a mon in the oarty menu.

Sorry my bad,I didn't noticed that earlier......

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sorry for disturbing but I am new to this and all but I was trying the NoDDPass in the script folder but i cant seem to see how its working... im trying to add the password from the remote pc but nothing seems to have changed... btw the game is amazing... never seen anything like it.. im having so much fun!

4 hours ago, wintryblizzard said:

Hey sorry for disturbing but I am new to this and all but I was trying the NoDDPass in the script folder but i cant seem to see how its working... im trying to add the password from the remote pc but nothing seems to have changed... btw the game is amazing... never seen anything like it.. im having so much fun!

Using pasword outside the start of the games requires Data Drives, this mod lets you add passwords without a Data Drive.

7 hours ago, wintryblizzard said:

it needs to go in the mods folder isnide the data folder, not in the scripts folder

I seem to be having problems with the options master mod. None of the mods that are supposed to have changeable settings are appearing in the options menu. Anybody know how to fix this?

6 hours ago, WDgaste said:

I seem to be having problems with the options master mod. None of the mods that are supposed to have changeable settings are appearing in the options menu. Anybody know how to fix this?

As of now, only one mod is adding something in options and thus requires this master mod, the ItemReplaceRestore, and it works.

10 hours ago, nova5429 said:

I also think I have a problem with the option master mode. ItemReplaceRestore does not appear in the option

Do you have the files placed on Data/Mods? If you have and doesn't work, do you have any mods not from this modpack installed? Show me a screenshot of your Mods folder.