Rejuv 13.5 QoL Mod Compilation Pack + Small Bug Fixes

Alemi

7 minutes ago, paragoninterceptor said:

Is there any way to select the Partner Pikachu as a starter?

No, there is no partner Pikachu in this game. There is Tazer, which is similar, but it can only be obtained if you start the game on Terajuma with the terajuma password and choose Alain as your character as it is one the 6 level 40 mons Alain comes with.

5 hours ago, Alemi said:

No, there is no partner Pikachu in this game. There is Tazer, which is similar, but it can only be obtained if you start the game on Terajuma with the terajuma password and choose Alain as your character as it is one the 6 level 40 mons Alain comes with.

As far as I know, it's referred to as Partner Pikachu in the files or at least it is on the wiki, which is supposedly created directly from them. Is there no way to select it as a starter, then, I assume?

6 hours ago, paragoninterceptor said:

As far as I know, it's referred to as Partner Pikachu in the files or at least it is on the wiki, which is supposedly created directly from them. Is there no way to select it as a starter, then, I assume?

The wiki is from previous versions and outdated for the most part.

Not only as starter, the only way to get Tazer in the game is to play as Alain starting with terajuma password.

If you want to start the game normally, then no, you can't.

If you go roundabout. You can use the Shared Box mod to start a game playing with Alain and using the terajuma password and then send Tazer to the Shared Box to pick it up on a game started normally after your starter. The issue is that Tazer is level 40, so it won't obey unelss you use Reverse Candies to lower its level.

9 hours ago, Alemi said:

The wiki is from previous versions and outdated for the most part.

Not only as starter, the only way to get Tazer in the game is to play as Alain starting with terajuma password.

If you want to start the game normally, then no, you can't.

If you go roundabout. You can use the Shared Box mod to start a game playing with Alain and using the terajuma password and then send Tazer to the Shared Box to pick it up on a game started normally after your starter. The issue is that Tazer is level 40, so it won't obey unelss you use Reverse Candies to lower its level.

Honestly, if it works it works, and I can definitely work with that. Thanks so much!

6 hours ago, Doc639 said:

idk why but the reusable items mod doesn't work for white herbs

Weird, is it working well for everything else?

3 hours ago, leondrax said:

hey i should use the archives under downloads  or the compilation pack update 20?

Update 20 is the most recent one.

• Like 1