Rejuv 13.5 QoL Mod Compilation Pack + Small Bug Fixes

Alemi

Thank you dearly for these. Most important one for me is definitely the egg move related stuff. I do a bunch of self-imposed challenges and such, so waiting until 14th badge for certain egg moves was kinda meh. That said, will there be one, if there isn't already that allows us to see exact stats of enemy Pokemon again? Got a little too comfortable with checking some stats (namely speed) for my strategies only to find that I'm either too fast/slow when I don't want to be so its nice to see the exact cut offs.

40 minutes ago, GaleRider said:

Thank you dearly for these. Most important one for me is definitely the egg move related stuff. I do a bunch of self-imposed challenges and such, so waiting until 14th badge for certain egg moves was kinda meh. That said, will there be one, if there isn't already that allows us to see exact stats of enemy Pokemon again? Got a little too comfortable with checking some stats (namely speed) for my strategies only to find that I'm either too fast/slow when I don't want to be so its nice to see the exact cut offs.

I never used such a mod nor I know where to find it, but I can try to port the old one if I get it. At least I will give it a look.

Edit: I already got it working on my own, quite easy to do. Already added to the modpack. The name is ShowEnemyStatsOnInspect

28 minutes ago, Alemi said:

I never used such a mod nor I know where to find it, but I can try to port the old one if I get it. At least I will give it a look.

Edit: I already got it working on my own, quite easy to do. Already added to the modpack. The name is ShowEnemyStatsOnInspect

Oh wow, thank you thank you!

On 11/14/2023 at 8:31 AM, Alemi said:

Done. It has been far easier than expected to port this properly.

• SWM - SharedPC based on the one made by Waynolt for Reborn and adapted to Rejuv by Alemi.
    • This only works with Rejuv 13.5 save files.

You can download the new mod individually on this post or download the updated pack which includes it on the main post.

SWM - SharedPC.rb 4.28 kB · 13 downloads

When it is downloaded which folder do I put it in and how do I activate it and/or use it, or do I have to download something else with it.

2 minutes ago, behemoth911 said:

When it is downloaded which folder do I put it in and how do I activate it and/or use it, or do I have to download something else with it.

Everything is already set in the correct folders in the rar. Just drag everything to the game's folder.

1 minute ago, Cutiefly said:

Is Wild Encounter Rates for Waynolt's pack going to be ported? This was immensely useful in v12.

It has no meaning anymore, it isn't even needed for Reborn anymore.

Magnetic Lure let's you find only mons you haven't found in the area while Mirror Lure will make the same as your lead if you have it equipped as long as that mon is available. In fact, I have a mod to make Magnetic Lure effect always active by default (except when using Mirror Lure), so you don't even need to wait until having the item.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alemi said:

It has no meaning anymore, it isn't even needed for Reborn anymore.

Magnetic Lure let's you find only mons you haven't found in the area while Mirror Lure will make the same as your lead if you have it equipped as long as that mon is available. In fact, I have a mod to make Magnetic Lure effect always active by default (except when using Mirror Lure), so you don't even need to wait until having the item.

Oh! Thank you. I didn't know this.

8 minutes ago, mlengka93 said:

how to enable unreal time? I thought i need swm unreal time from version 12, but it just crashed. When I try to rest to wait from PC, just showing Unreal Time is turned off. The rar didnt include unreal time or I missed it?

nvm, turns out you need to enable it via password

I've been having some weird performance issues ever since I turned the mods on for my first new file since 13.5. Other files work fine with it, but even removing the mods entirely don't fix the first one, which takes much longer to pull up the pokedex, save screen, trainer card, and even capturing Pokemon than it should. I'm not sure if it's some sort of memory leak or what but it didn't really start until I started messing with this, and it doesn't affect newer files. Any ideas?

7 hours ago, Tsungi said:

I've been having some weird performance issues ever since I turned the mods on for my first new file since 13.5. Other files work fine with it, but even removing the mods entirely don't fix the first one, which takes much longer to pull up the pokedex, save screen, trainer card, and even capturing Pokemon than it should. I'm not sure if it's some sort of memory leak or what but it didn't really start until I started messing with this, and it doesn't affect newer files. Any ideas?

This happens only if you used mods that addds mons to the dex at some moment since that affects the save. Nothing on the modpack does this though.

Aah. I tried that guy's gen 9 starter mod for a bit and then downloaded a new installation of 13.5 to try and clear it. I guess I must of booted up my old file with that installed at some point and it doesn't like missing it.

I know it's not your problem and your mod pack isn't the cause, but you wouldn't happen to know any way to fix that, would you?

14 minutes ago, Tsungi said:

Aah. I tried that guy's gen 9 starter mod for a bit and then downloaded a new installation of 13.5 to try and clear it. I guess I must of booted up my old file with that installed at some point and it doesn't like missing it.

I know it's not your problem and your mod pack isn't the cause, but you wouldn't happen to know any way to fix that, would you?

I am not sure. I guess you need to somehow refresh the dex for it to stop looking for those, but I don't know if it is really possible to fix your save now.

5 minutes ago, JackTheRabbit said:

Guys the pc_rest mode doesn't work for me. I tried leaving the area I even tried to leave the whole section but to no avail. Unreal time is turned on btw

Do you have both the password active and the option turned on on the options menu?

2 hours ago, Tsungi said:

To successfully uninstall the mod, you'll need to do some work on your part to fix it, but it's pretty simple:

First, follow haru's Modding Tutorial here to get the console up and running: 

Only the 1st step is necessary, the one that details how to activate the console in the game in order to run commands.

Next are 2 methods that will clear out the invalid IDs that are causing the freezing issue with your save:

1. The first way is to go pull up the commands (F6) and type $Trainer.pokedex.dexList.remove(:NEWPOKEMONID) (with NEWPOKEMONID being the numerical IDs of the Pokemon added by my mod) and removing them 1-by-1 until all 3 evolutionary lines have been removed from the dex.

2. The second (and slightly faster) way is to download this file and place it in your Mods folder:

PokedexCleaner.rb

Then go into game and type in the command $Trainer.pokedex.cleanDexList() which should clean up the dex list of all invalid IDs.

After, it should cease the freezing occurring at the start and in-game menus and such with your save file.

I'll be sure to detail this in my own mod thread as well once I update it accordingly for v13.5.6.

Also, huge shoutout to @TayroWinters for providing the solution as well as the PokedexCleaner.rb file to remedy this issue!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alemi said:

Do you have both the password active and the option turned on on the options menu?

May I ask what is the password for Pc_rest? I just started the game but I can only play in the morning, and I'm afraid I would lose content without the mentioned mod.

(Thank your for your work btw, they all work great)

6 minutes ago, Devon98 said:

May I ask what is the password for Pc_rest? I just started the game but I can only play in the morning, and I'm afraid I would lose content without the mentioned mod.

(Thank your for your work btw, they all work great)

It requires having the unrealtime password active, and then you have to go to options and activate the Unreal Time there too.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Alemi said:

It requires having the unrealtime password active, and then you have to go to options and activate the Unreal Time there too.

Ok thanks, I thought the password was a number, but it's simply "unrealtime" :) 
Thank you again for the mods and for the fast answer, bye

Just now, JackTheRabbit said:

Yes. I do

Do you get any error message? Is the time showing in the menu/CyberNav showing change in time? Are you on any point of the story that forces the time? What other mods do you have installed? Do you have the 0000.ModularInit on your Mods folder? It is fully required or the mod won't work.

34 minutes ago, Alemi said:

Do you get any error message? Is the time showing in the menu/CyberNav showing change in time? Are you on any point of the story that forces the time? What other mods do you have installed? Do you have the 0000.ModularInit on your Mods folder? It is fully required or the mod won't work.

1.no

2.yes

3 no

4 debug

5 yes

BTW I play on Joiplay. 

6 minutes ago, JackTheRabbit said:

1.no

2.yes

3 no

4 debug

5 yes

BTW I play on Joiplay. 

If no error and the menu shows the change in the time displayed, the change in time IS happening and there is no issue with the mod. Debug alone shouldn't be the cause for this either, although I hevaily discourage using unfiltered debug due to the unseen thigns that got activated and may cause troubles. Usually mods activated it only trigger some parts of it like menus, but no idea of what are you using.

It is more likely that is a joiplay compatibility issue since the base game isn't supported for joiplay, and clearly, the mods aren't either. I have never used joiplay nor I plan to, so I can't help with issues that happen there. No one reported any issues with the mods on joiplay until now though.