Documenting Event Pokemon Special Moves

SaurianFan

On 11/17/2023 at 9:11 AM, SaurianFan said:

Once purified, Shadow Stunfisk will have the special move Revenge!

image.png.2d8d75376fac41c41166856a688bfd53.png

I’m sorry to break your bubble, but it turns out the Galarian Stunfisk has no special moves. Just regular level up moves. Same with the Lunatone and Solrock. No special moves just regular old level up.

I will reveal two other mystery egg possibilities, though. Aevian Mystery Egg Magikarp has Fire Fang. (Can’t normally learn.) Aevian Egg Sigilyph comes with Calm Mind (Amazing).

5 hours ago, Crickzilla said:

I’m sorry to break your bubble, but it turns out the Galarian Stunfisk has no special moves. Just regular level up moves. Same with the Lunatone and Solrock. No special moves just regular old level up.

I will reveal two other mystery egg possibilities, though. Aevian Mystery Egg Magikarp has Fire Fang. (Can’t normally learn.) Aevian Egg Sigilyph comes with Calm Mind (Amazing).

Ah, thank you for clearing that up. Also, thank you for providing more info for the Aevian Mystery Egg!

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2023 at 2:23 PM, SaurianFan said:

The Seviper that hatches from the egg in the Secret Area from Venam's Gym has the special move Iron Tail!

image.png.59e4058b5deb0a46122520fffc5a05b3.png

image.png.ec95013fa74431031efaacc4b1bfb26c.png

My Seviper got Night Slash!

Edit: Damn someone already pointed that out ages ago.

Edited by VMeemes

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.55ec7349102f395fd61aa684fbabede7.png

I got the fucking luck of the heavens I guess and got A-Larvesta as my mystery Kakori Egg! And it has Hurricane as its egg move!

Edit: Scratch that, it can't learn Hurricane naturally. I looked it up to be sure. Seems to be the Fire Fang Magikarp situation.

• Thanks 1